main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Welcome Back Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by 11-11, Oct 13, 2011.

1. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I won't be able to make Laser Blaze due to funding issues, but I should be able to make it to game night afterward.

I'm glad to see Appo has returned!!!!!

Oh, 11, do you guys want me to bring anything gaming wise? Just let me know and I'll pack it with me :)

Can't wait to see you all. I've been away from everything for far too long, and it will be good to see you all again.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Looking forward to seeing you mindtwister. How's the arm?

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi there gang! I plan on bringing some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, as Appo doesn't like regular cake. I'm also going to bring some beverages. Do we want to pitch in on some pizza?

4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I'm good with that

5. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Mindtwister?Please, please bring all your awesome games and controllers!

Vox, Cungr and Relin?I will PM you all directions.
    For those who plan on being at Lazer Blaze, we will give you a map when we see you there!
    If anyone else needs directions, please let me know.

***Appo is still unaware that there is a welcome back party planned after Lazer Blaze, so please don?t saying anything***

Zannah?Cheesecake Factory! Yum, yum, yum! I can?t wait! You are wonderful!

And we would definitely appreciate any donations towards pizza! Thanks everyone!

6. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    Ladies and Gentlemen, its time for the Galactic Broadcasting Network's Number 1 show:Star Wars Trivia Challenge!!and here's the host with the most, everyone's favorite Lord Vox Deamonicus!!!

Greetings greetings. For this year, web have changed some of the rules. As you know, the winner of each year must create the questions for the next year's challenge. The winner also has the right to make some changes to the format. Last year's winner was Jammies. This year, the questions will be written and asked by Jammies. I will be judging, along with the ever lovely Darth Cyrin. As with last year, the judges' word is final. You MUST wait until the question is asked before raising your hand. If called on, you have ten seconds to answer. Get the question wrong, it becomes open to all again. If a question is asked, and no one tries to answer it in 10 seconds, it becomes null. the format this year will be done and the style of jeopardy. the questions will be in categories, and range from easy to hard. some of the questions, but not all, will be worth more points, more on this at the party. Jammies and I have some last minute aspects of that to hammer out, (i.e. we talked about it, but for the life of me, i can not remember what we decided. sorry jammies.) Jammies will present the winner the trophy from last year. The rules will be repeated for all at the party. Blatantly arguing with the judges will result in the loss of points.

7. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    Guh...! I can't wait until I get back home. Grr... I wanna be there soooo bad!!

8. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    what time should we be at the house?? 20:30, 21:00?

9. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    20:30 at the house

10. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002

It's getting better. Still hurts and stuff, but it is healing...lol.

11. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002

Will do! I'm not gonna bring the band stuff since it wasn't working last time, but the rest will be there :)

12. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi Everyone... as you all know, I wasn't able to make it. I contracted some kind of creeping crude of the nose and throat... slight temp. and cough. As much as I love all of you, I simply couldn't bare the thought of sharing it with you. [face_sick] I could just die for having to miss this. Dar, misery loves company bro. So don't feel lonely, you are not the only one who couldn't make it, as being home was apparently no guarantee for us that we could. :_|

I want to say "Thank You" so very, very much to Eleven and Bulbous for hosting. We love you guys and appreciate everything you've done. [:D]

Well, it's after 2:00am and Appo isn't home yet, so I know the party must be spectacular. Love to all and again... "Thank You". @};-

13. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I had no idea Appo was such a good dancer.

14. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    Thanks so much 11-11 and Bulbous. Even though we had to leave early we had a really great time!

15. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    Eleven and Bulb, thank you again for hosting us all. Appo, it was great getting to see you again, and welcome solider!!!!.
    A good time was had by all.

This year's winner of the Star Wars Trivia Challenge was Jedi Mika! YAY!!!!
    It will be up to him to come up with new questions for next year's challenge.

16. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    What a great night! getting to see Appo again after so long, the LGA dominating the Lazer Tag arena (outnumbered but never outgunned), snackage and socializing at Bulbous' and 11-11's, and a well fought trivia contest. My only regret was having to leave so soon. Thanks for a super night everyone! You're the best.
    My few pics are here...
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/LGA%20Appo%20party%2011-11-11/

17. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Once again, a great party. Thanks to our most gracious hosts for opening their home up to us, and thank everyone else for the laughter and bonding.

I also never knew we had so many great dancers in our group...lol!

18. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Thank you so much to everyone who came and made it a fantastic evening! We are all so thrilled Commander Appo is back!

Zannah, you were very dearly missed. I really hope you start to feel better soon. I?m sure Appo is just miserable about you missing his epic dance performance to Britney Spears? Toxic.:p

Congratulations Mika on the Trivia win! And thanks for the great pictures!

Zannah and Appo thank you also for getting the incredibly scrumptious cheesecake-- it was much loved by everyone.

19. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    We had so much fun! I missed you all so much!

Thank you 11 and Boulbus and Chompers for hosting us, and thank you Appo for coming home safe!

Best,

Jammies