main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Welcome Cory (Capt_JAYNE )

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Welcome to the group buddy! Let us know if wanna to the gathering this Sunday to meet everyone.

2. Capt_JAYNE

Capt_JAYNE Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2007
    THANKS! I appreciate it. Yeah sure, just let me know what you're up to.

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    It's our monthly meeting. It's going to be at our house this time (we do live up in Kingsland right at the FL/GA border).
    The plan is to have some cake because two of the members have birthdays in March and to play some Star Wars mini's. Chat Star Wars and costuming. Hang out as friends.
    It's supposed to start at 4, but there is talk of earlier at 3 if you wanna come early.
    Most of us will be there.
    If you have the time please join us. We'd love to have you :)

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Hey! Welcome! Yea, come out and see us!

5. Capt_JAYNE

Mar 29, 2007
    Let me ask the wife, but Mos'Def, I'd love to get together.

This would be the first weekend in awhile though that we haven't had family over, or had gone on a trip ourselves.
    So if not this weekend the NEXT monthly one for sure!

But we're adventurous, so let me see what Annie's up for.

Thanks again, I knew I could count on SWFans for a warm reception!

6. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    ah, welcome! Always glad to see new members.

7. Capt_JAYNE

Mar 29, 2007
    Actually, I went to the Tally Mall today, and they're having a Collectibles EXPO. I didn't have time to really look through the booths, but from what I gleamed were lots and lots of SW toys, some in decent shape. And 2 long saber Obi-Wan POTF, both cards. I gave mine away as part of a line party contest for EP III and missed them so much.

There's also original posters, press kits, ornaments, comics and more. Even the vendors seem to have reasonable prices. So as much as I would have liked to come tomorrow, I'm going to have to go back with credits in hand, and really look for something that I can't live without.

I'd be happy to be on the lookout for anything, if someone's out there searching for something in particular. You know, something REALLY hard to find.

I'll check back frequently tomorrow, if someone has a suggestion, let me know. If its not bad in price, I don't mind getting it and settling up in the future. Those out there who are big into collecting know what I'm talking about, and its no bother really.

8. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Kool man... sounds fun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.