main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome FF-UK Midlands to your very own boards!

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    Plus it will be me Mark Verity n phil n moogi wan.....n Im sure we will find time to cum on the baords n post about how drunk we are!

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I thought posting while intoxicated was against the TOS...

Oh, well. FFUK'M! 8-}

3. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    really? i didnt read that in the TOS! [face_whistling]

:p

4. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    you didnt read the small print that only force users and anyone who is drunk can see. if you get that far come on and have another look at it!:p

5. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    *Breaks door with hatchet*

FFUK Midlands, I'm Home!
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/cujo/extras/jack.jpg]

Congrats on the new flat.

6. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    That kinda reminds me of when I woke up this morning! :p

7. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
  8. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

9. PlayzOboe

PlayzOboe Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Congratulations Joe, it took 1 post and now you've scared them all

10. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well come on now Sarah, how long did you think it was going to take Joe to scare this new Fan Force anyway!?!

Sad part, for this Fan Force anyway, is that their our very own Twin Chapter now and we're not going to leave them alone anytime soon!! [face_devil]

11. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    *goes to a mental institute as a nervous wreck*

I am only 16!:_|

12. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    *Hands over rebeljediknight_88 a cheesesteak*

There, there it could have been worse, you could have had another, cheesesteak lacking fan force for your twin. :D

13. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Don't let them fool you. They're quite accustomed to my antics. ;)

14. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    oh yes. [face_blush]

15. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Darlin', you were one of the chief instigators in my turning to the "Brit side". :p

16. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Congratulations Midlanders, and congrats to Happy Ninja on becoming CR. :)

17. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    :D Sweet board :-B

18. darkinhere

darkinhere Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    I hope so, or someone has been lying to me since I moved here 8-}

19. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    welcome to the fold, darkinhere. our merry band continues to grow!!

20. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Ok guys, Jairen has informed me that there is going to be an extension to the Terms of Service regarding these boards, it will help users and moderators to define some of the grey areas within the Terms of Service, I would also like to see 'Rules of Conduct' incorperated into this extension this will make users think before they post and hopfully avoid any situations of abuse, mis-representation and spam.

Recent incidents have prompted me to write this post in the hope that we can avoid any further sticky situations, we all need to remember that we have the newest board on these forums and what we post on them is a reflection of our Chapter and it's members. I for one don't want the reputation of being 'The most troublesome board' on here, we are all fairly new to this and at the moment we're all still running to catch up, so please for the sake of our Chapter, it's reputation and Jairen's sanity THINK before you post, ask yourself if what you're posting is relevant and/or offensive, I believe that Jairen has a tough enough job without having deal with internal, chapter matters and way-ward threads. Lets keep this board an informative and fun place to post, somewhere we as a Chapter can be proud to say is ours and a great introduction to potential new members, after all what YOU post on these boards might be the only impression YOU and The Chapter get to make.

Rant over but please think about it.

21. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Just want to make a public apology to any offence caused to any members old or new. I Just feel that right now I cannot say what I feel on these boards or my response to something without somebody having a go at me or me offending another member.

Right now I feel that what these boards stand for has changed alot for me. I used to love coming on here and talking to people who were just as passionate as me about my hobby....Star Wars. I loved being able to come on here and talk for hours with people who were as enthusiastic...if not more than me about what Star Wars meant to them. I made some amazing friends on here that I hope to keep in touch with.....
    Orn Free Tada (dean) we met on the 3sa cantina thread and since then became good buddies
    Happy Ninja (mark) met at the midnight showing and straight away hit it off......good mate who I have come to appreciate
    Tay-Mar (Martin) Again met you at starcity and consider you an older brother......thanks mate for being there
    Veritasuk (V) Met you at the 1st midlands meet and your a really great woman...you do yourself pround and would make a great mum......even though you hate kids! x
    Jairen (Phill) Met you again at the 1st midlands meet.....your a guy i really respect and look upto.....and I'm sorry for the trouble I may have caused you

If your wondering why I am saying this......its because I felt I had to leave the baords for personal reasons and becuase I felt that the place would be better without me but thanks to a chat from Martin and Mar I feel a little more upbeat.I fell I have given us a bad name...all i did was to state the facts to Joe who asked me politely....and so I am sorry to Phill for causing any trouble over this....you know what the midlands chapter means to me.....I was one of the trio who got it off its feet........and so for this to happen so early on has deeply upset me.....I feel like a newbie and everyone is looking down on me.
    So I am sorry to the big guys who had to put up with this and sorry to anyone else....

Sorry guys it will not happen again.....and lets make this board the most popular and brilliant board the forums has ever seen!

Tom aka Jangofett9

22. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Now that it's all done and dusted, normal service can resume.

23. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I agree. Everyone just needs to put this behind them.

24. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    My sentiments, exactly! :)

25. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Thanks for understanding guys.......:D feel alot better about myself now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.