main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome FF-UK Midlands to your very own boards!

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    That's just what we need - Tom talking about feeling himself again :eek:

Just tell me you're not looking at the underware section of Kays catalogue again.

2. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    Actually no....looking at the Ann Summers catalogue......I still cannot get my head around how sum of that underwear is possible....where does it go?! [face_hypnotized]

3. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Where all female underwear should wind up, crumpled in a ball on the bedroom floor. ;)

4. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Or in your mouth as you pull it down around their ankles with your teeth......:D mmm good memories!

5. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    I guess marriage is going to be one hell of a shock for you Tom :_|

6. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Who said I'm not going to live my life and have a different woman every night?! :p

As if!!! Me?! come on! And if marriage is as big a burden as you make out martin...I think marriage is not an option for me!

7. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    It's not a burden it's an institution which is where I'm going to end up. Oh look I'm already here [face_thinking]

Is this the chip shop ?

8. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I thought marriage is what couples do when they no longer have anything interesting to talk about? :p

Then again, what am I talking about...I'd like to end up there some day. Just got to find the right woman...low on common sense, tanked up, and has an I.Q. of mustard. :rolleyes: :_|

9. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002

Darn it that leaves me out of the running! [face_laugh]

10. Tay-Mar

Apr 4, 2005
    Ever looked into getting a female clone Mark ;)

11. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

nothing like high standards is there? just wish i could have been so choosy. :p

12. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    No, it's just that women seem to be doing a runner from me of late...and I used to be such a smooth charmer! :p

Or as my mates girlfriend said, "I can't understand why you don't have a girlfrend?" o_O

13. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well I think that whole thing about IQ being as high as mustard would turn most girls off dear. ;)

14. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

hmmmm, you`ve never been to birmingham then? an iq as high as mustard is a rare thing.

15. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    [face_laugh]

You should try Lichfield.....anything with a brain that can hold a conversation for more than 10 seconds is a godsend!

16. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Wow, you all live in some dumb places. Me, I like a woman with some curves, a brain on her so she can hold a decent conversation, and an attitude is always cool.

17. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Phill i think we all strive for that.....but somehow along the way never seem to end up with a girl who we would go for!

I know a girl who is amazing, smart, funny amazing sense of dress and music and i get on with her so well n want to impress her so badly n im so scared of losing her......such a weird feeling i have inside when i think of her.....but hopefully touch wood everything will turn out for the best...alothough asif anything in this life does!

18. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Dude, scared of losing her? Are you dating?

\\shudders at the thought of Tom someday reproducing :p

19. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    "I'm not so afraid of losing something that I won't try havin' it." ~ Zoe, Firefly.

;)

20. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Interesting Joe, but sometimes I can't follow that. I'd rather keep what I have than lose it by taking a risk, sometimes.

21. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    The point is, if you like someone, there is nothing to gain by just standing there waiting for someone to come along and take her away. BE that guy. Take her away WITH you.

;)

22. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Yeah, but what if she doesn't want to go :p

23. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    exaclty what if like this girl she sez she isnt ready yet?! what does it mean?

24. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    The only reason she wouldn't be ready would be if she just came out of a relationship.

Saying "I'm not ready", depending on the person/situation, usually means "I'm not interested".

You'll never know till you try. And it's not like you'd lose her if she said no. By saying that, she is saying she was never yours in the first place.

Besides, it doesn't mean you can't be friends and hang out.

;)

25. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    yeah but we have a connection....n she has just cum out of a relationship....as ive sed to phill i have known her a year n half now n we are really close....but i feel i want more now with her...i feel im ready to take the next step n go into a relationship.........n i know she needs time n stuff but i cannot help it...i know this is love i am feeling.....n its so weird its making me do crazy stuff that i wudnt dream of doing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.