main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome, future Monroe FanForce!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Nabooty_Call, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    As requested, here's the new message board for the future Monroe, LA FanForce!

Use this board to help organize your upcoming meetings and events and get to know one another.

Remember to keep it family friendly, check the Terms of Service if you're unsure whether or not something is appropriate, and feel free to private message me with any questions.

Organize three meetings at least a week in advance, with 3 or more attendees at each meeting, and your group will gain "official" FanForce status! :D

Best of luck to you, and have fun STAR WARS style! :cool:

Brian

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Congrats Monroe!!

Yall just need to get on the ball now and have some meetings! DO NOT forget to let Nabooty Call know about your meetings either!

3. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    Well, I guess I will be the first to post on our new board from our area. I will be getting a thread up for roll call, and possible meeting ideas later today.

4. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    howdy howdy howdy!

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Congratulations guys & gals. You have made it this far...now keep up the good work.

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best of luck, and hope that you enjoy this FF enviroment exciting.

I know that I do.

Anyways...I will just maybe stop by from time to time and see how you guys are doing. If you have any questions pertaining to getting started, just ask. You could also visit the New Jersey Forum for some ideas.

Good job & good luck,

J.Sat
    co-President of the New Jersey Order

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.