main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Welcome New Members! New Members Check In Here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    just cause I just posted on your boards..I'm melissa from IE FF and I just come to play sometimes

2. Hermione_Potter

Hermione_Potter Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2003
    Hello, I just recently joined the IE board.... ok so i joined today and i thought that your guys board looked kinda cool so i thought that i would check it out hope you dont mind!!

3. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hermione Potter? Is there something about the upcoming book you know that I don't know? ;)

4. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I think thats whats gonna happen.

Greyjedi, your the majordomo, did your competition for that post get fed to the rancor as a 'reward'?

5. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Hmmmm, kind of a moot point since there was no competition. That's an idea for the next election though.... ;)

Actually the proper definition is someone who acts in another's behalf - like me acting for the Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor (with their permission, of course). Then again they both could just be using a Jedi Mind Whammy on me and I'm not acting through my own free will. :D

6. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    as i can remember harry doesnt liek hermoine g., he fals inlove with an asian chick in book 4

7. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Her name is Cho, but she's older than Harry. The rumors on the internet are that Ron and Hermione are going to pair up.

Book 5 is out June 21st. Can't wait!

8. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    yea i heard that...see what you know iff all you do is read the backs of all 4 books! lol

9. CardinalXiminez

CardinalXiminez Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2003
    Greetings All,

I just joined here and the SD yahoo group. I've returned after a long absense to the San Diego area, and have settled in Escondido. And no, I don't know why.

My big project now is my R2.

YAM... (Yet Another Mike)

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Greetings "Another Mike"... well maybe we can call you Mike3? You and Mike1 (micdavis) should get along nicely... you are both building astromech droids, you are close in age, close in geographic residence, and share the same icon... what a coincidence. If you tell me you are a MAC user as well, I will fall out of my chair. :p

11. CardinalXiminez

Jun 29, 2003
    Then I won't tell you that I've been a Mac user (and abuser) since the Mac Plus....

scary.... isn't it..

mike

12. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Howdy, and welcome. Yet another Escondidoeritean. There's gonna be enough of you to start your own chapter soon :D .

Hmmm....I see the initials CX....MikeCX....Mike the hundred-and-tenth! I crack me up. Roman numerals; hours and hours of fun for the entire family.

.....never mind.

13. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003

Somebody clone me with out telling me?

14. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    sorry was meanign to tell you that, but was looking for my sabers...maybe my title should be "keeper of the lost blades"

15. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Uh oh, Jason, what happened? ?[face_plain] You left with them on Saturday night, didn't you? I know they weren't in our base camp when we tore it down. Did you forget and leave them in someone's transport? [face_mischief]

16. CardinalXiminez

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm not a clone, or I don't think I am. I'm definitely not a Clone Trooper, they have been engineered to take orders, and tht's something I don't do well.

If I was a clone, would that mean I have to work on a B9 also?

hee hee

17. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    B9? [face_shocked] This is getting creepier and creepier.

*MJF hears Twilight Zone music in her head*

18. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    Greetings Fellow SW Fans!
    I think I'm finally signed up and signed on.
    I look forward to lots of fun with other SW fanatics, and to seeing you at Comic-Con.
    I'll be there all day Friday, at Saturday's breakfast, and hopefully helping in some capacity at CC on Saturday as well.
    May The Force Be With You!

19. BH-NOB

BH-NOB Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2003
    welcome JedilarryB perhaps you can make it to a meeting before con, if not seeya at the con.

20. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome Larry! We are glad to have you with us. What size T-shirt do you wear? If you don't come to a meeting/event prior to con, I'll have a club T-shirt waiting at the booth for you. :D

"Yet Another Mike"... that goes for you too, please give me your T-shirt size so I can have a shirt ready for you as well. ;)

21. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Hi! Been a member of the Orange County Fan Force since 11/02, but I thought I'd join you all to further open the "lines of communication". I am registered on the SDSWS official forums under my name, Anthony. I look forward to talking with you. I'm a brief drive away from San Diego, and I hang out there often (I go to Club Therapy, Marrakesh in La Jolla, and Off the Record, the greatest music store in history). I'll most likely be meeting some of you at Comic Con, so save a beer for me. Cheers.

22. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Its great to have you with us Anthony! :D

23. AWs_friend_in_quotes

AWs_friend_in_quotes Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2003
    Hi everyone.

So this is where Colt spends all his time when he's not with me :p Anyway, I finally signed up. Although I'm not sure how much time I want to spend wasting talking to a bunch of Star Wars geeks :p j/k

24. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    :eek: oh no!

*runs and hides in fear* [face_plain]

:p j/k You know I love you [face_love] ;)

25. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.