main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Welcome New Members/Official Member List. (Welcome Aboard, _5_1_5_0_ & jeigh!)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by MASTER_OBI-DAN, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll have fun here.

I'm Richard you're local Ambassador from the UFP

If you have any question about Star Trek You can find me in UFP At Tipoca City Embassy

2. Yoda_Soda

Yoda_Soda Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    Is this a thread only for joining lists cuz then I won't post here.

I play Jedi Outcast on computer. Multiplayer too! :)

3. spoodger14

spoodger14 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Hey, long time no type. got a message from obi-dan at swvancouver saying that we should combine forces. Don't really know whats up yet but thought that I would spend some time and give a qucik hello.

Hopefully everybody is doing fine and I'll get a chance to type some more at a later date.

PS: I need a roomate so if anybody want's to move to Crescent beach message me!

l8r all

4. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    spoodger14! :D Welcome back, my friend! :D Thank you so much for your detailed e-mail; I will be replying to it very soon, I just have to do a little bit of paperwork. Also, if you have any questions about us, please don?t hesitate to post them. In addition, please feel free to post anywhere on our board. ;)

5. Master_Ice_Cream

Master_Ice_Cream Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    This is awesome! So many people who live in the lower mainland who come here! (hey there, I'm new)

:D

6. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Hello Master_Ice_Cream! Welcome to the Board!

7. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    Master_Ice_Cream! [face_shocked] Welcome, welcome! :D Wow, I had no idea that you are from Vancouver too! This is so awesome! :D Please feel free to post anywhere on our board, or to join our FanForce Chapter at anytime. ;)

Congratulations on your adoption to Jodo-Fett! He?s a great guy, in my humble opinion. ;)

Also, if you ever have any questions at all, please don?t hesitate to send me a PM. ;)

8. JEDIASSANT

Dec 8, 2002
  9. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Welcome aboard Yoda_Soda, Spoodger14, and Master_Ice_Cream.

I'm Antonio, your FF Chapter Collecting Director. If you need help or have any questions regarding your Star Wars Memorabilia and Collection don't hesitate to send me a PM

Check out or Jedi Holocron for juicy tidbits in the collecting world... ;)

10. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    i'd like to join your guys' vancouver chapter. Master_Obi-Dan sent me this way.

11. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    Welcome aboard, finster_the_hutt! :D I?m so glad you could join us. Please make yourself feel at home here in Tipoca City, Josh; we?ve got an absolutely great group of people here. And there's tonnes of great thread here on our board, so don't hesitate to check them out and post in them (as bumping old threads is good). ;)

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Miscellaneous/Welcome.gif]

12. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] *Stands there in awe of the flashing sign* Our Welcome thread doesn't have that at our FF :( Oh, well. Hey MASTER_OBI-DAN , I really like your color scheme and pictures and even your icon, as I stated before in another thread somewheres on here, Please stop by our FF thread and post, we are always open :D And, I along with our FF always welcome you to our site. Also, who here is the meetings and events coordinator? I may need a word with them. :)

13. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Also, who here is the meetings and events coordinator? I may need a word with them.

I guess that's me...I think. :)

14. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Well I guess I could join this FF since I'll be moving to Van this weekend.

Hold on to your butts. ;)

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I guess that's me...I think.

we need to talk then [face_laugh]

16. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    ?Well I guess I could join this FF since I'll be moving to Van this weekend.?

Permanently? :confused: If so, that?s wicked news! We?d be absolutely honoured to have such a respected and talented JCer like yourself, as a member of Tipoca City. Welcome aboard, C-3PX! :D

?[i]we need to talk then[/i]?

Yes, take all you problems and complaints to [b]TIEPilot051999[/b]. [face_wink] That?s his department. [face_silly]

17. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    Permanently enough. :p

I'm respected? [face_mischief]

18. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    We?d be absolutely honoured to have such a respected and talented JCer like yourself, as a member of Tipoca City.

*glares at Dan*

We are?

19. MASTER_OBI-DAN

Jul 30, 2002
    ?I'm respected??

?We are??

Oh yeah, most definitely! :D Not only is C-3PX a talented icon maker, he?s also a respected and prolific poster (aren?t you on pace to beat Bib in terms of total posts?). ;)

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Thumbs_Up.gif] [image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Woot.gif]

C-3PX, my sister and her family currently live up on the Sunshine Coast too. :) Also, I'm sure you probably know your way around our little ville already (I can't remember, but you used to live here, right?), but if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us (because we're all e-family here). ;)

20. JEDIASSANT

Dec 8, 2002
    Sunshine Coast? Oh.... one of my co-worker live there too. Really great place ;)

21. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    Scary...Dan does his research. :eek: :p

22. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Dan, I know this guy. He's nuts!

Well, in a world where I can be here, and XO of the whole bloody chapter to boot, I guess that means the world ain't perfect. :p

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Dan, I know this guy. He's nuts!

Maybe, but aren't we all? 8-} [face_laugh]

24. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    [face_shy] Hello! I've been told that I could say hello here if I wanted to, so...

Brief introduction:

Devi (Katya) - yes, I'm the Devi that's mentioned in TIE's siggy ( ;) [face_love] )
    Birthday: February 9th. My actual age is in my bio; I have the personality of a slightly hyperactive teenager, though. ;)
    I like: making graphics (so if you ever want a new FF icon...), cats, lasagna, Harry Potter, and lots of other things. :)
    And no, I'm not a Vancouverite (except maybe "in spirit" ;) ), I'm just posting here as a guest, or whatever you want to call it.

P.S. TIE and 3-PX are going to live in the same city? That's scary! :eek: :p

25. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    Yeah, Devi. It is. [face_devil]

And treat her nice, people. I won't like it if she gets upset because of something you guys did... [face_devil]

Dan, can we make her an honorary member? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.