Welcome new members thread

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by EMERALD_GREENE, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to Jango_from_Kamino who posted on a different thread.
  2. Jango_from_Kamino Jedi Knight

I look forward to going to the meeting tonight,just don't know about going alone,don't know what to expect,but thank u for the welcome!
  3. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Jango, I didn't get to meet you in person tonight but I hope you had a good time at the meeting. If you are interested in the Expanded Universe (books) please feel free to come to the Book Club meeting. Just check the thread for the detials. We'd love to have you.
  4. Jango_from_Kamino Jedi Knight

I did have a good time EMERALD,and I will be at the book club.I wrote Queenkaren for more information on joining the indyknights.
  5. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    [Die Hard] Welcome to the party, pal! [/Die Hard] :D
  6. Shadow-Knight Jedi Knight

Hello, everyone. New guy is just checking in, had fun at the meeting last night and looking forward to being as active as possible in the IK.
  7. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  8. DarthAcroyear Jedi Master

star 1
    I too had an interesting time at the meeting Wednesday evening and hope to become a more active member of the club as well as a few of the SIGs. I am sorry that I did not make a point of introducing myself to more people or, for that matter, saying "Hi" to the few people I did know or have met before such as Shara, Boba Binks, and Incom, ect. but eveyone seemed to be somewhat busy or talking to rather large groups of other people as I passed by so if I was noticed and didn't say anything to you it was because I was trying to be repectful and not barge in instead of perhaps coming across as being rude by doing so. To eveyone else, I was the guy with the dark brown hair that was braided in the back and I send greetings and salutations to you now.
  9. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  10. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  11. DarthAcroyear Jedi Master

star 1
  12. Noval Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello all! I am new to IK and I was at the Sith Council and general meeting this past week. (I was introduced as Bobby to a couple of people and Rob also, either one is cool :) ) I just wanted to say I had a great time and I hope to become more involved with the group. Thanks to toymanIN, TK-616, and Incom4 for letting me know about the organization!
  13. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  14. queenseamstress TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Hi,
    My husband and I were interested in joining the IK. We live in northern Indiana-near Fort Wayne.
    Who do we contact? We were at CII and attended the Hyatt party-we were the ones in the vintage bedsheet shirts-maybe some of you will remember.
    I am really into the costuming-and am on the TFN costuming staff they are starting up.
    You can see us here at:
    www.afansview.com/2002/starwars/sw05a0013.html
    We are on the top two pics-Amidala and Imperial officer!
    Thanks!
    Queenseamstress
  15. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Welcome! All you have to do is participate on the forums here, and hopefully you can make it down for our monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month (next one being July 3).

If driving down will be too big a pain, there is a guy trying to start a Fan Force group in the Ft. Wayne forum at the end of this thread.

Nothing says you can't be a member of more than one group though. ;)
  16. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
  17. queenseamstress TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Thank you for the warm welcomes!
    I would love to be a part of your group-and have more of an excuse to wear our costumes and buy more toys! he he he
    :D
  18. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    QS, if you possibly would want to come down this weekend, our Costuming, Props and Model group Indy Knights and magic is meeting his Saturday , June 15 at 1;00 p.m. at Mark's house. We'd love to have another costumer around. Actually costumes are what we're going to be focusing on at the meeting....hopefully :D
  19. the__dude Jedi Knight

can i be a member here .
  20. SGT_SOCKO Jedi Knight

star 1
    sure come on in and sit a spell.
  21. the__dude Jedi Knight

cool, can i bring my star trek book? and speak klingon?
  22. SGT_SOCKO Jedi Knight

star 1
    maybe you can comunicate with them.
    all the nerds speek klingon.
  23. the__dude Jedi Knight

its a klingon to english dictionary.
  24. SGT_SOCKO Jedi Knight

star 1
    so your telling me they are klingons. are they from uranus?
  25. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    My god these socks are everywhere...and they are Star Trek nerds also...lame

Sorry JSFC2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.