main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    hi margie!

wondered when you were going to show up [:D]

2. R2-Depot

R2-Depot Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2005
    Hi kids!

I am Michael from beautiful Terra Bella. I have a complete, fully funcional R2-D2. I am currently working on a second R2-D2(more remote controlled goodies), an R4-P17, and of course, a C3P0. I graduated from Porterville High School in 1984, and still remember sitting on the floor of the old Porter Theater in 1977 with my dad and about 30 others, when they oversold tickets for Star Wars! Glad to see others from porterville...looks like we will need to grab some Starbucks on a Saturday sometime!

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    hello michael! yes, i think we have about 4 members who live in porterville, and we often meet there as a whole - usually a friday or saturday - so you should come sometime.

i just realized that i never actually did what we're supposed to do on this thread, and i wouldn't want to deny anyone the pleasure of knowing about me, so here goes:

Name: Liz
    Where do you live: Exeter
    Interests: I like SW movies, lightsabers, and memorabilia. Other than that I like anything that's metallic, sharp and shiny. I have recently become a dog trainer extraordinaire. I'm married to Smithious, and spend a lot of time getting Toad to use the potty chair.

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I too failed to do this little thingy:

Name: Jerry
    Interests: EVERYTHING SW related. Music(I obsess over music, especially metal) All things guitar-related. Movies(many many different types). Being a good husband and father.

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    ok, here goes:

darby, also known as cheryl. currently 39, (graduated from PHS in 84, hello michael!)
    married for 9.5 years and counting, and blessedly without children.

i am a huge dork and always have been. into books, comics, toys, LOTS of different types of music and movies. oh, and star wars. especially darth vader.

and i like hitting people with sticks.

6. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Welcome Michael. Building Droids? Boy have you come to the right place.

I am Mother Palpatine, CR and holder of the Secret Decoder Ring. (For almost complete title see below.) Others know me as my secret identiy, Bette. I live with Barry who is known as the Crazy Old Wizard or Count Dooku. It depends on how evil he is at the time.

Again, in my offical duty, welcome to The Order of the Twin Suns, the happiest place this side of the Outer Rim. AKA Tulare County Fan Force.

7. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Hello Michael

I am Yodaa... great to meet you (online at least) and I am looking forward to seeing your R2-D2 creation.

Humm... I to never posted about myself, so here goes: [face_whistling]

A bit about me:
    Name: Derek
    Job: Information Systems Analyst

I am a Star Wars toy collector, mainly of the 3-1/4in line of toys and some 12in. Unfortunatly I don't have the room to properly display my collection. Someday. :) Hope to meet you in person at one of our events. At the very least you should come to our next Montly Meeting. It is usually posted as to when and where as the time draws near.

8. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    Welcome Michael. We openly welcome you to our little group and invite you to any of our events.

9. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    I decided that this would be better put here instead of making a thread. That makes for less likelyhood of somone posting past it or lurkers finding it.
    I've decided to step down as Emporer and turn in my membership in the Twin Suns.
    Star Wars has gotten tired for me and I have some memories of the early group that will be easier forgotten if I'm not here. This is not a parting af paths as ones once did, I'll just be up or down the road a little. This friday I will not be attending the meeting, I would like my successor voted in then. I will still finish GREV and do that fight when it comes around. Now I'm going to start thinking about a stage show, "Idiots With Steel". And I'm interested in doing some short films.
    good luck
    I'll be around

10. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Vaya con pollos[face_chicken]el Jefito![face_cow]

11. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    This is sad for me, but I understand. Please don't wander too far, you are loved.

12. stevend

stevend Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 11, 2006
    steven d
    selma , ca
    film,3d,compositing

13. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well hello and welcome to TCFF. We have members interested in film and 3D. Feel free to join us.

Mother Palpatine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.