main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome New Recruits - heres the Collectormania Crowd pictures and post event chat!

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by edgejedi88, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    I know this is going to sound egotistical, but any one get a picture of me ! Our camera died as soon as we got there (some one didnt charge it right) and I havent got any piccies of my DOOP uniform to show people. I'm sooo vain.

2. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    ....we would have taken some pictures of you V....but I seem to remember that we had a hard enough job dragging you to the CosPlay event in the first place and then you hid! :p

3. Eddie

Eddie Jedi Master star 3

Jan 16, 2001
    Looks like you guys had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it. :(

4. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    ...next time Eddie!

Thanks once again for your support and kind assistance in the printing of the handouts - they went down well and we must have given out over 300 of them at least over the weekend!

We even met a new forum member who has signed up from your neck of the woods that was asking about activity in the W Yorks area - he is called Parthjaegar and is from the Huddersfield/ Leeds area. [face_dancing]

5. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    We gave out that many :eek: lol, could you imagine if we had 300 Noob's sign up 8-}

6. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    V, your pictures are here

http://www.ff-uk.org.uk/images/gmexfeb06

They are unedited and full size, so be prepared to wait when clicking on them.

7. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    cheers mate.

V

8. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    If 300 new members joined up it would make things even better but more work for ogil and i to get on with
    but it would be nice

im saving up to joining you all next year it looks like great fun

9. Parthjaegar

Parthjaegar Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2006
    greetings fellow jedi we meet at last!Thought I'd post a note given the event has now gone past a week or so.Had some fun browsing the force.net and note with some avarice that a metre long Millenium Falcon is being produced by master replicas.I dread to think how much that little baby will cost.
    I've been a fan of the series since I saw the original along, long time ago in a cinema far far away(Sheffield actually by the Hole in the Road,we used to pretend it was a spaceport when we were very very drunk)).You had to queue in those days!Going to Gmex reminded me of that,and it was great to chat to people and see the engaging enthusiasm,it kind of took me back!I thought the outfits were outstanding!!!Anyway,anyone wants a chat just post and I'll get back to you.

10. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    great to see you here Parth!

I would call those roadworks 'the Sarlacc of Yorkshire' I often wondered why people went down - them but never came back out [face_thinking] Probably having a good Yorkshire Tea brew down there (certainly didnt do any work there, as the holes stayed for ages!!!) [face_laugh]

Think I met you at GMEX?

This was me
    [image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/edgejedi88/collectormania%20feb%202006/Jediwithblaster.jpg]

11. Fett_the_inp_officer

Fett_the_inp_officer Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    go sick ive just fineshed an imperial short range blaster pistol and moving on too the e-11 blaster and possible the rebal fleet trooper gun yayness and i found out a way to make helmets and armour without a vacume bourd although they weont be plastic lol[image=http://www.multiplehat.com/whitearmor/images/pistol4.jpg] btw way dunno if this image will work

12. Fett_the_inp_officer

Feb 14, 2006
    yay i think this pic should work it of my e-11 in production its made out of wood a medicane cap a trigger and handle of a bb gun including magazine and a old mini deodarent can and duck tape lol not the most of technical things but there you go im only 14 lol

[image=http://spaces.msn.com/cragsjediacademy/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!E3E2128A9BBB4CAB!923&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1]

oh and heres my short range blaster (imperial) i made

http://spaces.msn.com/cragsjediacademy/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!E3E2128A9BBB4CAB!923&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

unfortanatlly youll have too see em on my msn space

13. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    ...couldnt see either dude! You must have it passworded or summat...n worries...

14. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey Veritas- nice costume!!! :D

*loads of dirty thoughts! loads of dirty thoughts!*

15. Fett_the_inp_officer

Feb 14, 2006
    almost fineshed storm trooper e-11 just gotta paint it and add the rubbers vents oh and make stock and scope

16. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    errrr cheers TK, ;)

17. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    No problem, Veritas- like i said to Hal- remember to put the money in my paypal account.

18. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Done.

And I think I have been.

19. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    had? :p or is that yer sentence finished? might explain why my paypal account is hugely improved! :D

20. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Join your local fan force

I found a link to that brill fan force recruitment ad that phil had on his laptop, for anyone who wasnt there to see it, check it out :D

21. Fett_the_inp_officer

Feb 14, 2006
    FINESHED MY E-11 STORM TROOPER BLASTER IM WELL PROUD OF IT YAY TK DO YOU HAVE STORM TROOPER ARMOUR OR A E-11 IF YA DO CAN YOU TELL ME IF MINES ANY GOOD HERES LINK TO IT

http://spaces.msn.com/cragsjediacademy/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!E3E2128A9BBB4CAB!923&_c=PhotoAlbum

IF THE LINK DONT WORK JUST COPY AND PASTE IT

22. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    looks like you had an awesome time. Wish I was avaliable to show :(

one thing I noticed ...

[image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/ffuk_north/collectormania_08.jpg]

why does it look like leigh is eating that sabre!?I love photos like that:cool:

23. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    Dont be SOOOOOO silly!!! She is NOT eating the saber! You can clearly see she is NOT eating it. Stop trying to be SOOOO funny by using angles of a pic for comic effect!!! It just doesnt work!! Pathetic!

She is clearly licking it! :D :p

24. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    TK - give up dude - there is NO WAY that I was holding your 'love pump' at the time or that any 'licking' was underway! :eek:

How very dare you! :p

25. TK_Four_Two_One

Jun 17, 2002
    :eek: RUMBLED!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.