main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome New Recruits - heres the Collectormania Crowd pictures and post event chat!

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by edgejedi88, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    So when if the collectomania site gonna get updated, No pics up and no info on the Nov one but I got an e-mail sayin that that stuff should be on there :-(

2. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Lord O - this is where the cool kids hang - come join us why dont ya?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=86

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    [face_plain] Ha Ha TK

Why can't I be taller than 5 ft 1! :_| but please don't make fun [face_praying] had a rough time the last two weeks or so and can't be bothered right now. I really need a hug...

4. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    lol :p ignore me, Leigh! for what its worth I think yer a wee cutie and I would definitely give ya a hug- but my arms arent long enough to stretch over the water! though i have a feeling this post hasnt really helped ya- more like yer now standing at the edge of some tall building as we speak! [face_worried]

5. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    To the rescue![image=http://www.merrittsbakery.com/party/IMAGES/eimages/rescue%20heroes.jpg]

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

6. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    *reads what I wrote last night*

:oops:

I'm sorry TK, I know you were only joking. Its just me being an idiot. Plus the fact that recently I have had...

A family bereavement (not immediate family but the way he died has upset me quite a bit)
    The Ex turning up/contacting me unexpectedly
    The realisation that I might not be able to afford my summer camp placement
    Problems eating (or lack of eating)
    Pain in my lower left abdomen going on two weeks - not related to the eating thing
    Injured myself training at trampolining - Minor
    Not sleeping properly
    Stressing out over uni

...Doesnt make me a happy bunny. But, SORRY! If I'm gonna vent, i'll do it in the vent. Back on topic, Back on topic!

7. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    [:D] Just sent you a PM, Leigh [:D]

8. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    Dont worry about it, Leigh! :p we all have our moments of vulnerability.

And Tim... if you have sent her that pic of me in the dress with the sheep then I'm leaving you!!! [face_plain]

9. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Of course not dear! But Welshguy has borrowed it for a while ;) :p

And remember, I am not responsible if there are billboards now placed all over N. Ireland advertising "Sheep with their merchandise". Blame Welshy :p

10. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Thanks guys. Again I'm sorry. I suppose I just gotta get back up and on with it eh? :) Things are loooking up. I've got an interview for a new job tomorrow morning and I think I will be able to make it to camp! Had Another mishap at trampolining though (but it wasnt my fault this time :p) the coach was on the opposite trampoline to me and was going through back somersaults and all that complicated stuff I can't do yet. So im on the other doing the basics. I turn around in mid air doing a half twist jump and suddenly just see the coach flying towards me. He had made a mistake in a somersault which caused him to fly off his own trampoline and sail towards mine. Theres was no time to react so I end up bailing the move more out of suprise and shock more than anything. He collides with me at about 8 foot in the air and we both just fall onto the bed of the trampoline. And it hurt. The way I fell I was suprised I didnt break anything, but appart from feeling sore all over I'm ok. And the coach was alright too thank god. Gonna have some bruises to be proud of tomorrow heheh. Not quite an adredaline junkie but im tough-ish when I have to be :p

11. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Sounds...fun. [face_worried]

12. jedidonkey

jedidonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2006
    cool photos all around everyone

13. Fett_the_inp_officer

Fett_the_inp_officer Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2006
    yeh got my republic clone marine fineshed yeh gonna be wearing it to the november convention in manchester if ya dont know what a galtic marine looks like this is dem

[image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/f/fc/200px-Galactic_marine.jpg] yay lol not a absolurt replica but its good

14. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Looking good Fett! We will met again for sure in November then!

15. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Cool :) Looking forward to seeing it "in the flesh" come November.

16. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Excellent stuff Fett :cool: :D
    Really look forward to seeing this, I like clone stuff :)

Hey I have an idea if you were willing and have the time, write how you made the cossie, I could always do with a report for on my "eventually" upcoming website, and such an article could go in the FF-UK newsletter which I think has a greenlight now. Hope that wasn't too cheeky a request/suggestion, but there is always a need for costumers helping others with how they did their own stuff. You'd be thanked by many I am sure :p

go-away - hey stranger, hope you are ok? :)

17. jedidonkey

jedidonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2006
    yep really cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.