main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Welcome our new Twinned Chapter - Sweden!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by EMERALD_GREENE, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    hola sweeden people! como estas? is everyone ready for the final prophecy? only a couple more weeks!

2. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    ...and then some more time before it comes to Sweden... but yep, I'm waiting! :D

3. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    how much longer till you get it?

4. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Don't really know. I think the Sci-fi Bookstore in Stockholm gets the books pretty fast, but then you often have to wait a week or some before they come to where I live... 'course, I live pretty close to Stockholm (70 kilometres), so I can always go there if I really want the book fast... but I'm usually patient. I can wait. :)

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Congrats on your elevation to CR-ship Enji! :D

6. Enji

May 14, 2002
    [face_blush]

Thanks EMERALD! :)

7. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    She's going to go all power-crazy, that girl...Me like! [face_devil]

Final Prophecy, huh? Well, guess I'll borrow it from Enji, but personally I'd prefer more Clone Wars-books. Or...Empire-books! Jedi Purge! Vader! :D

8. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    But it's still a long time until Escape from Dagu, and even longer until the Medstar duology. :(

9. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    im not really into the clone wars stuff, not as much as the njo anyway

10. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm completely the opposite, I haven't even read a single NJO book.

11. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    I've read all the NJO books and I don't like them...Star Wars isn't really Star Wars with out evil men in black masks... ;)

Of course, there's no evil man in black mask in Clone Wars either, but well...Anakin is good enough for me. :D

12. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Which reminds me, do you want your Shatterpoint back? Maybe I could get TG again on the other hand, or is it Enji who has that one?

13. Enji

May 14, 2002
    I've got Tatooine Ghost... if you want it you'll have to give me Shatterpoint back... ;)

14. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I thought Shatterpoint was Kee's, but I don't mind changing it anyway. :D

15. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Kee's?? No way, it's mine.

16. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Oh, I'm quite sure it's mine - after all, our great GSAdmin said so, so it must be true...right?

17. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I can give it to you both, and then see you battle over it.

18. JediKitty

JediKitty Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 1999
    Enji!
    :::dodges a green muffin:::
    My apologies, I did not ignore your query on the previous page-just haven't been here as often as I would like.

My new job is as a librarian. We have a surprisingly nice library, considering that our town is only 17-18,000 in population. Besides books we have books on tape, videos, CDs and Internet access terminals. :) Quite a bit to keep track of! And, the place has been remodeled several times, so it's quite a rabbit's warren-basement here, cross through the children's department, find another basement....

How is your job search going?

19. Enji

May 14, 2002
    Not too well.. I think I have to give up my pride and accept something like McDonalds... ah well.

Librarian? Nice... I absolutely love our library... I spend way too much time there, borrowing too many books, and sometimes I just wander around feeling the atmosphere. It's a wonderful place. Calm and nice, and filled with wonderful books! [face_love]

I'm going to go there today, I have to return some books, and maybe I'll borrow some new, or a film, or some cd's... :)

20. Leto

Leto Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Try something like Manpower first, it's not really good but it can't be worse than McD.

21. JediKitty

JediKitty Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 1999
    Had my first nasty, freaky patron a few days ago. I'm amazed it took this long! But one of the other new girls had two nasties in one day, shortly after she hired on. So, I'm not complaining!
    Since we have internet access, even filtered, we get some...uhm...interesting people coming in. My weird patron is apparently one of our regular perverts, whose *e-mail* trips the 'Net monitor, much less any sites he might want to visit. Eeek....
    Other than that, I'm enjoying the job. :)

Enji, how about you? Good news for you, I hope?

22. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Since I'm getting more and more solid rumours about CIII going to Indy, I'm really hoping that you will take good care about your twin chapter. ;)

23. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    More and more solid...rumors? I'd go ahead and make reservations...soon, you too will know the power of a Steak 'N Shake steakburger and chocalate malt. Bad food never tasted so good. Muhahahaha

We will wave the banner of Swedish Indy 500 Winner Kenny Brack in honor of your arrival. I'd forgotten that he won as a member of A.J. Foyt's team...see, it was your destiny to be teamed up with Indianapolis. ;)

24. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Actually I hadn't thought about that at all. :D

25. Enji

May 14, 2002
    I really really REALLY need to start saving money... wouldn't want to miss CIII for the world! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.