Indi, IN Welcome our new Twinned Chapter - Sweden!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by EMERALD_GREENE, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bandykullan_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seriously though, what are your advice when it comes to getting a hotel room and stuff like that? How far in advance do you have to book it?
  2. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Most hotels don't seem to accept bookings more than a year in advance, though I know there are a few of them that will take a reservation now. Probably the ones closet to the convention center are the most likely to accept reservations given that conventions get planned this far out in advance.

If I had to travel, I'd go ahead and make a reservation once you found a hotel that will take it at a price you want to pay. I would ask if they have any cancellation fees (most won't if you give them enough notice), but I'd go ahead and make a reservation. Go here for hotel help

Edit:
    Forget that link...this is even better...general room rates with links to the hotels themselves...look at the Downtown section of course.

Link is too long, copy and paste:
    http://www.indy.org/sections/Visitors/Accommodations/Come%20to%20Play%20--%20Hot%20Hotel%20Deals/index.asp?cid=674&EVCD=HOTVIS0103&EVID=8724&NOREQMSG=1&MNNT=false
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.