main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Anakin

Yoda_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    I'm new here, so I would love to negotiate Episode III in a non-spoiler fashion; please sign me up. Thank you, and hello to all.

2. USTommie

USTommie Jedi Master star 2

Sep 12, 2002
    I would like to be admitted, as I'm trying to be spoiler-free so as to keep the surprise for Ep III

And I also like to live dangerously...

3. TheVonRoyale

TheVonRoyale Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2004
    lets see...i saw every star wars movie at the theater when they first came out including the special editions. i have a boba fett tattoo (which i've had for about 10 years; well before everyone jumped on the band wagon), i at one point had a sw collection worth about 7 grand, i've seen each movie (except e1 & e2) well over 100 times, and im very knowledgeable when it comes to the sw universe. i can go head to head with anyone when it comes to the trilogy trivia. i hope thats enough to get me in.

4. will_stan

will_stan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2004
    I'm not sure if I need to do this, but I'm reapplying since you didn't let me in the first time.

5. tsn81

tsn81 Jedi Master star 1

May 8, 2002
    Can you sign me to 3NSA board? I already once applied but for some reason I wasnt added to that list:(

6. work4three

work4three Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2003
    I should like to apply.

I have no intention of spoiling anyone or anything (especially pizza). Please.

7. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    Hi!

Is it ok if I join?

I'd like to join, because I enjoy all the anticipation around ep.3, but I don't want to hear any spoilers. I have read and accepted the rules. :)

8. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    I too would like to join; I was fully spoiled for Episode II and don't desire to repeat the experience with the last Star Wars ever... the 3NS crowd sounds much more like my pace discussion-wise, anyway.

9. walking-eagle

walking-eagle Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    I would like to join.

the eagle has landed.

10. Feezle-Nuts

Feezle-Nuts Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    I would like to join and I agree to the rules

11. bjgsanders

bjgsanders Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    i like Star Wars very much! its a part of my life! Bart

12. brando26

brando26 Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2004
    I have yet to be accepted, so I'm applying again.

I've been a star wars fan all my life, and hate spoilers with a passion...hehe. I'm mostly a viewer and not so much a poster, but would greatly appreciate to have access to the non-spoiler forum.

I also have read and agreed to the rules.

Thanks for consideration.

Brandon

13. HybridThief

HybridThief Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    I'm new to TheForce.net boards, and I would like to read news and info about Episode III without some idiot ruining it for me =)

14. splob

splob Jedi Master

Jan 26, 2004
    Please sign me up. I'm not a troll, just a regular browser of the forums for a couple years who has just recently decided to register. I just want to continue being able to read the insightful discussions found on this board. Thank you.

15. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Oahu FF CR requests entrance into forum, please, to share, contribute, enjoy your company.

16. DARTHMAULSBIGBRO

DARTHMAULSBIGBRO Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Im requesting to be added so i can participate in this forum.I am not strong in the force as I am new in this or any other forum.But im very educated and respectfull of others and will very much enjoy to express my points before such fine individuals.It is my humble opinion that sw huge universe can be merged as one big family even if people have different views of the same part in mention.I am willing to be active in forums and its very probable that I will(if given the opportunity) make a wise contribution to all.
    thank you.

17. XWinger

XWinger Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    Please grant me access to the no-spoilers forum. I am a big time lurker, but enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and theories. And I want to stay spoiler free for Episode III!!!!

18. Project_Starscream

Project_Starscream Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 7, 2001
    I don't know if this has been asked before but can you register to both Episode III boards? I like to read the theories on the non-spoiler board & I would never post spoilers on it.

19. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hi. I requested access to the No Spoiler forum in this thread on January 16th, and I've gotten no access, no response...just nothing. And I know other people have been added since then. So what's the hold up with me? :(

20. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    could i be registered? please :)

21. Darth_Wiru_Loma

Darth_Wiru_Loma Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    I would like to register. This forum's hair smells perty.

22. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Windy, you told me I'm allowed in, but I'm not in yet, it seems. Where are the threads?

oops, never mind. found it. thanks, anyways. :D

23. DarthLeia

DarthLeia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2002
    sign me up.
    I just like to read the threads.

24. Lando_System

Lando_System Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Meesa wanna post here!

I've never been too keen on hearing spoilers, and I'm never in a position to know any before the pack... so I'm perfectly safe!

25. Panesar

Panesar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2004
    Well...I don't know any spoilers. If I dont know any spoilers, I am harmless! :)
    Good enough reason?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.