main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I'd like to post in 3NSA.

I have posted there before and have found the quality of discussion to be much higher than that of 3SA. I do have Hyperspace access but that isn't something I could discuss here anyway due to legal constraints. I once posted in 3SA but have stopped for various reasons: one, I got really disgruntled when every rumor from every fanboy whose mother's cousin's boyfriend's brother's roommate, who happened to see Rick McCallum buying a peppermint mocha in Starbucks last week, got passed off as a bona fide "spoiler". Two, I was sick of the rudeness directed at myself and many other females in the forum--several posters seemed to want a "no girls allowed" forum. In 3NSA, I've found that people have been able to disagree without being rude about it. The discussion here is much more intellectually stimulating and pleasant.

2. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    What the hell, put me in.

3. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I'd like access please. Not so much so I can post, but mostly so that I can read the discussion.

4. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    I'd like to have posting privileges, please!

I've been posting at 3NSA for quite a few months now. I haven't done anything to offend anyone yet, so I think I'm pretty safe. 8-}

5. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    while i might not be good looking, smart, or even that good with topic ideas...i promise not to spoil if you let me in.
    please.

6. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    That's ok. I don't need to be in a private forum to feel special...

:_|

Seriously, though, I enjoy the 3NS for it's more intelligent discussions, and the fact that it is spoiler free. Spoilers make me feel dirty.

I won't let you down.

7. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I never spoil and never will and wouldn't like to be in a place with a chance of spoils. I not spam and will not.

Money doesn't grow on trees, it grows on my trees ;)

8. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    I would like to post here to. I like here better then the other.

9. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I'd like to register. :)

Reason? Eh . . . I love to read the discussions. :) They're fascinating and while I don't always comment, that's usually because someone said what I wanted to say first! :_| :p I'm going as spoiler-free as humanly possible for this last ep (spoiled for Ep. II, unspoiled for Ep. I). I've also been a bit afraid of getting spoiled, even in 3NS, because of trolls. I felt it'd be safer to stay in forums that don't have that problem (or were not so much of a temptation to trolls), but I think this will fix that. :)

Anyway . . . please? :D

10. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    Well, I would like to be in the private one.

Money doesn't grow on trees, it grows on my trees ;)

11. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Well I don't have the option of adding myself to the forum (1.5 months remaining!), so could someone do it for me? I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never posted much in 3NSA, but I would lurk and I hate spoilers.

12. KosmicKnine

KosmicKnine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Here's my official request for access to the No Spoilers board.

Eeek! Now to write out a reason. Such pressure. I feel like I'm writing an admissions essay for college. ;)

Well, I don't want to be spoiled dag nabbit!! One of my biggest annoyances is watching a movie or tv show that I find interesting and having someone tell me things that are going to happen that I haven't seen yet. I prefer to respect the story and the storyteller and encounter each part of the story element as the story intends for one to encounter it. It just makes it more fun that way.

13. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I'd like to be added to the list. :D

Axl.

14. war_monger

war_monger Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 26, 2003
    I don't post much at all in the 3NS, but I often go there to read the ideas of the unspoiled fans.

In other words, sign me up please :)

15. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    If I waited long enough, would people start PMing me, asking me to join?

Who would miss my fanciful rhetoric?

Post in this thread, I'll count the number of "ayes", and then decide. 8-}

Kidding.

Puh-lease, sign me up.

-GM

16. Nrin

Nrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2003
    Please add me.

I come to these boards as they usually have the best SW discussion on the net, and I prefer to post in intelligent boards as opposed to the childish immature ones that seem to be the trend these days.

I've never had a run in with anyone, or posted a thread about lightsabre colours.

17. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I would like to join please.

I do have hyperspace and I have in the past posted to the spoiler forum. I usually however in the both the spoiler and non spoiler just read the thread titles. On the spoiler forums I don't like to get into the detail level of the threads to much, cause I don't want every little detail of the movie before it comes out. I rarely go into that forum anymore, because they really are saying the same things over and over. I also believe that only GL truly knows what the movie will be like. Just because an official says its this or that, does not mean that GL won't change his mind. I keep a huge box of salt by my computer when I see spoilers anyway.

I enjoy solving mysteries. And I like them best when I don't have all the clues thrown at me in my face as sometimes those spoiler threads do. Its much more fun to me. I've been keeping a journal on what my thoughts are on how the movie might be. I firmly believe that people are entitle to be spoiler free and I always try to be considerate of that. I respect those people very much.

Please feel free to view my past posts etc. I am even taking the spoiler forum off of my favorites.

Thank you for considering my application to this forum. If there is something that you feel that is in my profile that I should remove in order to be able to be in this forum please let me know and I will remove it.

18. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Just don't want to be spoiled, so please sign me up.

19. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Knock, knock.
    Who's there?

arrowheadpodracer. and I'd like to post in the new 3NS forum, please. :)

20. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Wow stinrab, a lot of people want to be part of this. Seeing as how I never post or visit the spoilers forum anymore, I need somewhere to go and talk about Episode 3 still so why not. Here are my reasons for joining.

1. I went completely spoiler free several months ago (with the exception of official stuff) and have made only 2 posts in the spoiler forum since that time, but those posts only pertained to things i knew from my previous exploits in the spoiler forum.

2. With the exception of a few misunderstandings when I first joined 3NSA, I have kept the threads devoid of any possible spoilers.

3. I have been a strong advocate for helping those who want to remain completely spoiler free.

4. I have not looked at any spoilers or highlightable text since I left the spoilers forum.

21. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Alrighty, sign me up.

While I enjoy being mildly spoiled by George Lucas and Co. I certainly want no part of the insanity that is the TFN spy reports. Let's try and help those uber-frees from being spoiled by trolls. I really want to make the 3NSA a great place for spoiler-frees of all rank to converse and debate and I hope I can help make that happen :)

22. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Greetings! Well I would like to register. Thanks. :)

23. DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    Please add me. I know that some of you know that I USED to post in the spoiler zone, but I just happened to ruin episode 2 the same way.I promised myself I would read "spoilers" up until the new year, then I would stop as soon as the real spoilers began to leak. All I want is to be a part of a friendly spoiler free zone.Thank you, I sure appreciate it!

24. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    i like star wars. can i join?

25. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    Sign me up or else I'll release those compromising photos I have of Windy and stinrab. Together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.