main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    I've been posting on 3SA for a while now, but am a bit bored with it. Too many people who get hostle if you happen to disagree with them. I've heard it's not like that here and I'm keen to be unspoiled from here on in, so would like to give this a try.

2. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Could I please get access?

3. darthbob0

darthbob0 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2004
    this is my second time to apply and i would really like to join the no spoilers forum and as i said before i would like to talk about the film but not have to worry about spoilers all the time

4. GrandMoffMoff

GrandMoffMoff Jedi Master star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    Please give me access.

5. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sign me up please.

6. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I would respectfuly request access to this forum. I feel I have points of view that I wish to contribute in the coming months.

7. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    i who haven't been here in a while would like access.
    i feel my opinions have already been expressed prior to this registering change and could continue as many here know.

8. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I would like to join as well.

The only thing that bother me is that Ep III avatar pictures are allowed as well as the info actors give you in interviews (which is sometimes more than you´d like to hear).

9. Jbrewster1012

Jbrewster1012 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2003
    I would like access please.

I'd like to feel like I can browse a forum without worrying about if I'm going to read a spoiler.

10. Lloyd_Braun

Lloyd_Braun Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2004
    Greetings!

Well basically I've been consistently reading these boards(far too consistently)since some time in 98 when some of the earlier members like Chyren were around. This is my first post however on a message board of any type simply cause you now have to register. So I probably wouldn't be a "heavy" poster but would like to continue to enjoy the conversations of you good people.
    Much appreciated!

11. Enkei

Enkei Jedi Master star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    I want access, please.

12. Ornae_of_Naboo

Ornae_of_Naboo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    Applying for access :)

13. darkhorse27

darkhorse27 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2004
    Sign me up!

14. Anasazi_Jedi

Anasazi_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    I would like admittance to the non-spoiler forum. I think my ideas are probably just as absurd as anyone elses. I will not post any spoilers b\c I am trying very hard to avoid them and why should I ruin it for anyone else. So pretty please with sugar on top, let me in.
    Thanks

15. Saul_Iscariot

Saul_Iscariot Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    I would like to join, I abhor spoiler discussion, I want to see the films with as little info regarding them as possible.

16. gahiggidy2000

gahiggidy2000 Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2001
    Please grant me access.

17. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Please register me.

18. Donp

Donp Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2003
    Good day!

I would very much like to take part in a controlled, spoiler-free chat room about Episode 3.
    I have always been spoiler-free and would like to speculate along with my fellow people without having to fear spoilers.

Thank You,

Helgi Bergmann

19. Technocratic

Technocratic Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    Hi,
    I'd like access please

Interesting idea by the way... I'm determined to remain spoiler free! This is our last chance! Why ruin that movie experience eh?

20. Darth_Slayer

Darth_Slayer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2003
    I would like access pretty please!

21. finalpheonix

finalpheonix Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2004
    "why i think i should be admitted into the 3NS forum"
    by FinalPhoenix

It is my understanding that the constantly evolving starwars universe is, consistant with its growth, always in need of new ideas and "fresh blood" as it were. I feel that i have a great deal to offer this forum and i knew far too much about EP2 before i actually got a chance to see it. The AOTC experience was completely ruined for my by spoilers so it is my desire to be... how do you people call it? "spoiler free 'til ep3."
    Please let me in.

22. Sturmtrooper

Sturmtrooper Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    May I, Sturmtrooper have access to the (No Spoilers) Episode III forum please?.

Thank You,
    Sturm

23. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Halo, I would like to join the non-spoiler forums so as not to encounter any more spoilers. This is my last chance to see a STAR WARS movie without being spoiled and I want to take advantage of that.

I would also like to take part in discussions that involve info from official sources rather than spy reports.

I've read the rules, agree, and comply.

Thanks for the consideration.

24. jediturny23

jediturny23 Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2003
    Hi I have posted on this before but for some reason can't get on. I don't want to know or tell any1 spoilers so plse accept me asap?

25. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Hello i would like to ask if i could be part of the non spoiled episode 3 section. The reason being is that i dont wanna go under the spoiled section to discuss my theory's on episode 3 in which ppl there would know the answer since they are spoiled.

I like to talk about theory's not facts of whats gonna happen in episode 3. This is the last movie in the saga and i want to go into it without being spoiled. I've been a part of forums since may of 2000. i dont case problems or anything.

So if you can i'd like to join the non spoiled section.

thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.