main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome! Register for the Episode III (No Spoilers) forum here

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeteinVA

PeteinVA Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    I made a dreadful mistake before AOTC and delved completely into spoilers...This time I want to go in as fresh and untainted as possible. So...sign me up!!

2. bburditt

bburditt Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 8, 2004
    Can I get in?

3. Leia's Starboard Hair Bun

Leia's Starboard Hair Bun Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 1999
    Hello. I am doing my best to avoid EIII spoilage, in all its forms. I've read the posting rules and would like to be admitted to the no spoilers allowed area. Thanks.

4. Darth_Finkle

Darth_Finkle Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2003
    Hello. I spoiled myself for Episodes 1 and 2, and was going to for this episode as well. I have changed my mind and I want to know nothing of the plot until I walk into the theater. I have read the non-spoiler rules and I promise to obey them at all times. May I join the non-spoiler forum?

5. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    Do I have to be Spoiler Free in order to just look into the Non-spoiler Forum and enjoy the rampant speculation? I sincerely hope not.

I would be honored if I could join you.

6. Master_Sword

Master_Sword Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2003
    I'd like to come in here and see the spoiler free forum's goings on. You have my word as a gentleman that I won't spoil the people here.

7. PrincessLeimanda

PrincessLeimanda Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2003
    I'd like to join because I love Star Wars, and I do not want to be spoiled for this final episode. I admit that I don't post very much, you see, I usually am bad and get on here all the time when I'm at work. But I love reading what you guys have to say...hope I can join :)

8. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I have read and agree to the forum rules. I hereby request access.

9. bswb

bswb Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Sign me up! Why do I want to be here? Well, because I don't want to be spoiled, but I still like discussions regarding possibilities and such. I'm not a hyperspace member and have never gone into the SA forum.

10. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    I dont want to join but I want to be able to read the threads and hear what the unspoiled think . Is their a way for me to read the threads but not be able to post ?

11. mindlessphilosopher

mindlessphilosopher Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2004
    Please accept me into this forum. My user name should signify my jedi knowledge.

thank you,

mindless philosopher

12. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    I have read and comply with all the rules of conduct and understand them completely , I agree to comply with all the rules . sign me up :)

13. PenguinD66

PenguinD66 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    I'd like to be added. I'd like a place to read speculation and people's ideas without fear of major spoilers being posted.

Thanks for the consideration. =)

14. Kundalin

Kundalin Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2004
    Hi, Im george, im writting from argentina, Well..the reason why i apply is because im a huge fan os star wars, and i dont seem to be getting real good stuff from the web...and ever since i swa this, i was wondering if you could accept me..i´ll do whatever i can to contribute on this site, but please let me in

15. Sand Hippie

Sand Hippie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 1999
    Sign me up, please. :)

My posting is limited, yes, but I do love popping in from time to time, and the NS forum has some great discussions that I'd be sorry to miss.

SH

16. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Yo-

Time to hook up with the nonspoiler crowd as too much info i feel will slightly ruin the flick for me. And when that time comes- i want to jump into non spoiler world...

Thanks.

17. spaceace27

spaceace27 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004
    Can I get in on this? I've never posted on the spoiler forum.

18. SirSimon

SirSimon Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2004
    Sign me up, please. I've read and I agree to the forum rules.

19. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Dito!

I only posted on the spoiler fourm to get stuff for my fan film fan trailer

20. too onebee

too onebee Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 1999
    Hello!! I want to sign in because I believe that "spoilering" myself for ep I and II was the worst thing I could have ever done (I already had pictured in my mind what was going to happen so actually nothing came as a surprise, not even yoda!!)

For the II and III LOTR movies, I stayed out of spoilers and it was a really amazing experience... and I want the last starwars movie ever to be the same... I just want to especulate... not to know...

21. Rocky55

Rocky55 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2004
    I agree to be spoiler free

22. Darth-Floyd

Darth-Floyd Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    Sign me up, please :)

I´ve had to admit, that I did post in 3SA way back, but only lurk there from time to time now.

23. TheFly

TheFly Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2003
    Hello. I would really like to be a part of the Episode III non spolier forum. I do not post much, but love hearing what other people have to say about this upcoming blockbuster. I stayed spoiler free for Episode II: AOTC and it made all the diference. In addition, there is some great non-spoiler information out there on Episode III, but I need a place to discuss without knowing the whole movie. Thank you and hope you admit me to this forum.

24. donwanquijote

donwanquijote Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2002
    Can i be signed up please? Getting a little a tired of all the mad theorising that goes on at 3sa.

25. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    I agree, sign me up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.