main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Welcome to 2008

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SandtrooperScout, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandtrooperScout

SandtrooperScout Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2007
    [color=dark-blue]Greetings!!

Let me be the first to admit, long time no post. [face_whistling]

However, I hope to rectify that. New year, resolutions and all.

Let me start off by saying that regardless of what this particular board looks like, the Omaha Fan Force is very much alive and kicking. We just conduct 99% of our board business on our home boards, which you can get to by clicking on the Omaha FanForce link in the header. Now, the new name (sandtrooperscout vs fanboymt) is just that, a new name. I've outgrown the fanboy moniker long ago, which I think played a role in my reduced visibility here. However, I promise to all you lurking around now to keep this board up to date on what we're doing each month here in the OFF.

I encourage you new to the OFF to feel free to use this board to "test the waters" and get comfortable....I know there are still a few long time members that cruise past this board. And to those members....post. Even if it's just a "_____ was here!" kinda thing. You know as well as I that we arent dead, and who knows if we're missing out on a new member because it looks like we're inactive.

So, consider the OFF welcome mat officially rolled out. Hi! How are ya!

Mark[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.