main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WELCOME TO BB4

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by epic , Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    welcome, d00ds.

firstly, this message will resemble the one to the girls to a large degree. i wrote the one to the girls first, so shoot me! secondly, congrats. you are the chosen 8. some of you may know eachother, some of you may not. so get to know eachother. try and imagine the girls fondling a bit, whatever. in the mean time i shall announce a general outline of what will happen on a weekly basis:

basically, each week there will be a WEEKLY TASK (amazing, eh?) participation in this is compulsory. failure will result in bad things. i will announce the first weekly task tomorrow. there will also be additional tasks here and there... (vague enough for ya?)

each week you will also be asked to nominate two users for eviction. you will give 2 points to the person who you REALLY want to leave, and 1 point who you only kinda want to leave. this is also compulsory. the two with the most nominations will be up for eviction. depending on your success or failure in the weekly task, this could mean that two guys are up for eviction, one girl and one guy is up for eviction, or two girls are up for eviction... you get the idea.

when the evictees are announced, the general public will decide who is actually booted out. although i'm sure you already knew that.

the rules are straightforward and needn't really be spelled out: basically the same rules apply: no flaming, no swearing, etc. you can, however, post more than 3 threads per day! woot. you may not, however, post outside of this forum under any circumstance - either as your normal username or as a sock. if you are found to be breaking these rules, you will be given a warning once, and then, if it happens again, you will be kicked out. that would be bad.

there will be lots of different things happening over the next few weeks - you can also win colours and VIPs and loads of other things so expect the unexpected.

that will do for now.

enjoy!

2. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Bloody hell. Started while I wasn't around. Didn't get my last post in.

*shakes fist at sky*

Curse you, Hampton Roads Traffic!!!

3. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    i should also note that you are all now VIPs.

at this point, would you please return your colours to black font with no background colour (ie so you look like a regular user). there will be a chance for changing these colours tomorrow.

4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    *sniff* This is the first time I've been a VIP. And now I can peek into the girls' house! [face_dancing]

5. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    i should also note that guys are NOT to post in the girls forum and vice verca.

from this point on, such an offense shall be treated the same as posting in any other forum besides your own.

6. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Doh! Well, you didn't say so until now, so I request a reprieve. :p

7. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Well I didn't read it until now, and have henceforth ceased all fraternization(sororitization?) with the womenfolk.

8. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    Story of your life

9. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    starwarsagent will be the first to resort to homosexuality.

10. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Ease up off me.

11. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I tried to change the style to italics and my colors changed. What the ****? I feel stupid.

12. epic

Jul 4, 1999
    don't worry, no official warnings. there may be a few additional rules whenever i realise i've forgotten something, though. :p

Guy, you need to change to black. there will be a chance for colours tomorrow, however.

13. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    Dammit, you just had to ruin my fun.

14. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Ok. I changed to black (again).

15. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Thank you epic. so here I am..just one thing, how do I change back to black?

alright, nevermind...I've managed to do it.

let the fun begin :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.