main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to BB5!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by Only-One Cannoli, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Welcome.

FOR THE HOUSEMATES

2. Do not post outside of the house. Doing so will result in one of several forms of punishment, depending on which limb we feel you are best suited to be lacking. If you are given specific permission to post outside of the house, you may do so.

3. Do not post with a sock outside of the house, because we will find you.

4. The TOS still apply. Do not flame. Do not bait. Do not curse. If you do so, you will spontaneously combust.

5. HOWEVER, spamming is encouraged. There is no 3 thread per day rule. Make as many threads as you wish, as many posts, as many redundancies.

6. You may make as many polls as you wish. Do not ask a mod for permission.

7. Each Friday there will be a task for the house. Those who win the task will receive immunity from being nominated that week.

8. Nominations. Each Monday you will pm one of the BB moderators your nominations. You will award two points each to two of your housemates, and one point to the third. You will have nominated three housemates to be up for eviction - two of which you wish to most see leave. The three housemates with the most votes will be up for eviction that week. You may not discuss your nominations in the house or via pm. Again, we will find out and hand out the lashes.

9. FOR THE VIEWERS

10. Each Friday night/Sat. morning the three housemates up for eviction will be announced. You will have until 12pm on Sunday to send in ONE vote to a BB mod for only ONE user that you wish to be evicted. You may not use a sock to vote. We will find out and torch your e-house. The evicted housemate will be revealed on Sunday and promptly thrown out of the house.

11. You can never change your vote once it has been sent in. It is there for eternity.

12. Have fun.

13. Other points of interest. All housemates are VIP's, therefore you must change your colors to black. No underlines. No strike-throughs. No colours. No fun. There will be opportunities for such throughout the game. If you need help go here.

If you break the rules in any way, you are always at risk of losing your place in the house.

Expect the unexpected. Our methods of torture know no limits in creativity and cruelty. Bwahahahha.

Make friends. Make alliances. Make dramas. Stab each other in the backs. Just don't get blood on the carpets, they're new.

The forum is now yours to do with what you will. Enjoy. :)

p.s. There will be no weekly challenge or eviction this week because we are beginning on a Friday. There will be nominations this coming Monday though, so make a good impression fast. BE PREPARED.

14. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Sounds good but I've got a general question or point of interest here. I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind the "No PMs about Nominations" rule is.

Thanks

15. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    So you don't team up against me behind my back.:_|

Not that I care if you do so in plain sight.:p

16. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Wait I thought the two of us were in an alliance? Have you already stabbed me in the back?

An alliance so secret that neither of us could be informed for fear that it would leak and thus not be clandestine.

17. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    Seldon if you're going to break the rules don't be reckless about it. Discuss that crap over aim or something. But we can see your pm's, so don't do it via pm. The reasoning is that we don't want gang **** nominating going on.

18. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Do we get rooms?

19. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    If there are going to be gang *****, I say we keep it all public.

20. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    These are the rules, Seldon. If you don't like them, the door is open.

21. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    You can't get rid of me that easy...

22. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    Let them come.

[image=http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj75/MedievalSam/lotr/theoden.jpg]

23. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007

From which direction?

24. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    address this, please.

25. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    The scheduling point is legitimate.

Also, I thought participants were allowed colors in past BB games? Is that my crazy imagination?

26. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    sort of. you have to win them.

27. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    Um I will in the morning. I'm too tired to even comprehend anything like that right now. Just so you know I'm not like, ignoring it.

28. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    stop ignoring these important issues.

29. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    If Beezel doesn't turn up, won't the eviction be cancelled for this week though...

30. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    Evicted by default hmmm? [face_thinking]

31. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    Well otherwise we'll end up finishing a week early...

And it solves the timing problems...

32. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I only leave a week early if I get paid for that week anyway.[face_not_talking]

33. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    anyone who hasn't turned up should be eliminated before nominations, so that there will be a legitamate nomination/eviction process this week

34. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
  35. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    If you don't want beezel here, nominate him on Monday. I'm not kicking someone out because they haven't logged in in a couple of days. The game hasn't been open for long, if after a week he doesn't post then I'll worry about it.

That being said, I have changed the dates of voting. I'll try to announce the people up for eviction on friday night, after the in house game results. If those results don't come in on time, or something comes up, Saturday morning at the latest. Viewers will have until Sunday at noon to turn your votes in.

36. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    THANK YOU.
    I didn't want to do the task if I'm being thrown out.

37. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    Ok I'm changing it again. Final time. I am very very sorry for being so scattered about this, it's my first time doing this. [face_blush]

Each Friday is the immunity competition.
    Each Saturday nominations are due.
    Each Sunday-Wednesday at noon I will accept votes for eviction.
    Each Wednesday is eviction night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.