Welcome to Cleveland FanForce!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by GrnJalera, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKlown2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'm in.

As long as the meetings are on saturdays or sundays....I work two jobs now.

Brian, sup? lol

Patrick
  2. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Whattup biznatch! (with apologies to Rory)

Glad you could make it!

3. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    If it's the 16th, I think I can tell my parents that I can't wait at my sister's house for mattresses. (yay) But the thing is, I don't know if they will let me go alone. (hummm, I could bring along my one friend from school, she likes Star Wars, and is on the JC. :D ;)

If it's the 17th, I can't do it, that's when the bridal shower is.
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    How about this: We'll split up for that weekend, and then get 2 meeting out of the way. And work on getting together soon after for the 3rd.

MEETING 1: I'll take Saturday the 16th (Southpark Foodcourt-1pm...same as before) Private Message me if you can make that one. I'll see if Padawan92 is available to come along.

MEETING 2: GrnJalera, you take Sunday the 17th. I'll try to stop by that one as well. I've got a CAVS game that day and I don't know what time the crew call is yet.

EDIT: Jar Jar Jedi, you don't have to come along! Bring your friend, heck bring your mom if she wants to come (she's going with you to CelebrationII right?)
  5. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll see what I can do, my mom said that she has something to do, that's why I had to be at my sister's house so they could deliver the mattresses. (Prays that I can somehow get out of it.) Heh, sometime between noon and five.... don't you just love how they get so specific on time? :D

Don't forget, we have to have 3 or more people from the boards show up, and we have to announce them on fanforce.net.

Hey, I know what we could do, we could all come over my house and help me clean my room and the whole house for my party! ;) j/k :D
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Cleaning your house, I think not, but for the meeting I'm in.
  7. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    :p :p

I don't think that I can make it at that time, my mom is very protective, and she won't let me go without an adult there, since she really doesn't know all of you.

If we could make it later in the day, then my mom would be able to come.

Hey Krash, when are you leaving for your trip and when will you be coming back?
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Later Saturday should not be that bad of a problem. :D
  9. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Alright, meeting #1 update...say 4:00pm Southpark food court? That way, Padawan92 can still go bowling with Grandma K :)

I'm leaving for Rome April 3 (going to Cinncinnati the night before) and coming back around 2:00pm April 17. I told my girlfriend that I'd like to take a day and go up to Lake Como, and after seeing pictures from the trailer she said that would be fun. I'm going to Italy for a friend's wedding, but getting to see a site from AotC isn't a bad little bonus!
  10. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok with me and Krash, I will not be going bowling for three weeks. Maybe now we can go see that movie we wanted to.
  11. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in.

By the way, how do we identify each other when we arrive?
  12. Straight_Edge Jedi Knight

you're 18. you ARE an adult.
    Why do you need permission to go to the mall alone?
  13. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Straight Edge's got a point. You can vote and join the Armed Forces. I think a trip to the mall is allowed. ;)
  14. DarthKlown2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Don;t let Grn tell you anything because he's old and......well, he's old. :)

Patrick
  15. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dude! You're older than I am!! Must be that senility kickin' in. ;)
  16. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    My mom is very protective.

She pretty much won't let me go anywhere alone!
  17. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's time to cut the cord, bud. ;)
  18. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I think it's from things that she has heard on the news, things like people lieing to other people on the internet, then meeting them, then something happens.

I'm sure that after she would meet you guys, it would be okay.

When I meet someone from the JC in Williamsburg, VA when I was on a band trip, she told me to make sure that someone was with me. I got to the place where we were supposed to meet, and the group that I was with went into the shop next door. I followed in, then I went out to meet her. (I was already late by this time, I was late when we got off of the bus) and she was fine. But of couse there were kids that I knew all around us, including my sister.

I'm sure if we would decide to meet again, my mom probably would let me go alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.