main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Welcome to Dysfunction (SW humor fic) co-author = Mirax-Jade (New Post!! 2/14/05!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    *grins*

you make my day :p

after working was that a nice distraction

Boba still lives with his father? :p My, my ;) :D :p

great inside to the feelings of a droid ;)

*imagined the sight of Jango casing R2*

he he he

=D=

me like it :D

Mag

2. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Hahaha Boba and Jango are a trip.

Thanks for the chocolates! ;)

I'm working on the next post, but I'm grounded, so I'm sneaking on and off the computer.

:)

3. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Happy now I finally got over here? :p

[face_laugh] that's hilarious, but I wanna know how Jango knows about g-strings [face_thinking] ;)

4. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Guitar G-String.

Honestly... Some people and their dirty minds.

5. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    ;) Come on, we all have a little bit of a dirty mind in us!

6. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Nah, I was talking about Anastasia

7. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Alright Guys. Guess What. Nice Long Post on Monday!!! Yes, it's finished, but you have to wait till Monday. It's for Valentine's Day. Just giving a heads up though.

We Love You All.

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Valentine's Day post...uh oh everyone! Run and hide! ;) :p

9. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Alright. Valentine's Day Post. Woooooooooooooo.

Read. Review, Send Candy. You know the drill. Mwah!

Welcome to Dysfunction.

Lando tapped his fingers up against the comm. station. Ki was still at Yoda and Mace?s, Nom Anor probably ended up somewhere other than the grocery store?it was just like him to get lost on the way to a store next door to their apartment. Maul was still unconscious on the floor, and Tenel Ka and Jacen were due home anytime now.

Lando himself would?ve been over at McVinny?s Club, dancing with that Kyle girl, and drinking alongside Jaina and that Patrick guy. But no, Jaina had called and said that they couldn?t make it?just after she?d called and said that they could make it.

Women. It was most likely all Kyle?s fault that none of them were going to the club. So Lando blamed women in general.

The front door opened, and Tenel Ka and Jacen stumbled through. Tenel had a smile on her face, which was an unfamiliar sight to anyone living with her, and Jacen seemed incredibly happy. Lando would?ve been happy too, if he were Jacen.

?Lando. I thought you were going out tonight.? Tenel said, hanging up her coat.

?No, I thought I would stay here and be an ominous presence when you do whatever it is you will be doing.? Lando snarled.

Jacen patted Lando?s shoulder. ?Hey, I have tickets to that art gallery showing if you want them. Lots of rich uppity women. Your type.?

Lando looked up at Jacen and then nodded. ?Fine. Just so I can get out of your hair, I?ll go.?

Jacen dug the ticket out of his pocket and handed it to Lando. ?Enjoy yourself, buddy.?

Lando grabbed his coat and left, as Jacen and Tenel Ka sat down on the couch.

?I don?t know how you live here. It?s so messy.? Jacen said, stretching.

?Hard to believe it was cleaned just earlier today, no?? Tenel Ka grimaced, looking at the Ewok bar wrappers, Taun-taun chip bags and Phalange Bites. ?It?s all Nom Anor. He buys the most disgusting food.?

Jacen opened his mouth to reply, when Maul stirred from his unconscious state. ?Huh?! What?! Where the hell am I?!?

Tenel Ka rolled her eyes and threw a shoe at him. It connected with his head, and he passed out once more.

Jacen grinned. ?I love you.?

Tenel Ka smiled back. ?This is a fact.? Then she kissed him.

Somehow, they made it to the bedroom.

Lando set out for the art gallery at a quick pace. He was happy to get out of there, and happy to have a plan.

Not that he really had a plan. It was more like ?Get to the Art Gallery and look hot?. Not really a plan-plan. But it would do.

He zipped up his jacket and nodded to Tahiri Veila and Riina Kwaad as they walked down the sidewalk, each shoving each other.

He caught a bit of their conversation: ?Leave me alone, Riina! Anakin is mine, so step back!?

Riina: ?He?s mine, infidel!?

Tahiri: ?He is an infidel!?

Riina: ::shove::

Tahiri: ::shove back::

Lando shook his head and continued. Teenagers. Just like women. It was even worse when they were women teenagers.

The art gallery was now in front of him. He walked in, let the man take his jacket, pausing to lunge for it back so he could his ticket, remembered that he?d put his ticket in his pants pocket, apologized to the man, and then handed the ticket to the other man.

He walked into the gallery, smiling and nodding a few people he knew. Mon Mothma was there, Talon Karrde, even Leia and Han Solo. Lando started over to his friends, when he ran into someone.
    ?Sorry!? the woman said.

?No, I?m sorry. I wasn?t watching where I was going.? Usually, by this point, Lando was turning on the charm. For some reason, he wasn?t now.

The woman smiled. ?Well then, I guess we?re both at fault. I wasn?t watching either.?

Lando smiled back. He found this woman pretty, not gorgeous, but pretty. She had brown eyes, brownish-blonde hair, and pale skin. She wasn?t gorgeous like some of the women Lando courted. But she was?different.

?Well then, I guess we should buy each other drinks.? At her laugh, he decided that he l

10. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Finally! Something to laugh at! You two are both nuts.

11. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    [face_laugh]

great post

happy valentine

~Mag~

12. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    I'm glad you guys liked.

:D

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Of course we liked it, it was funny. :p

And that last bit... [face_mischief]

14. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    UPPING THIS BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

::dances around insanely::

15. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    While I'm sad that you gave up on RJS, this is good. Very good. ;)

Can't wait till I move in.... [face_devil]

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ha, this is our story. Stay away. :p

And I don't know when I'll get a post up...things are extremely hectic on my end. [face_worried]

17. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Nah, Vic's moving in. I'm soooo totally making up a storyline for her. Like...she's my sister long removed or something. :p

The reason you can't write, Patrick, is because you keep coming up with more stories! ::bites you::

Just kidding. I'm sure you'll find some time. Hectic life is something I know a lot about.

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    lol Whatever works. :p

*hides from work*

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Nah, Vic's moving in. I'm soooo totally making up a storyline for her. Like...she's my sister long removed or something.

And marries Wes.... [face_love]

20. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Who trains Ewoks to be Cop-Dogs.

Sure you still want to marry him, Vic?

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Why? Because he trains Ewok to be cop dogs? Or is there something else...? [face_plain]

22. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Oh there is a LOT more.

23. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    [face_worried]

Hey, Patricka! Hurry up with that next post, kiddo! ;)

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I have stuff to do, you just get to wait. ;)

It may be a long time. [face_mischief]

25. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Aw.... :( Well, I hope your circumstances get to the point where you can write soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.