main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to Kamino!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey now, don't be dissing Jackass! That show is one of the best, if not the best show on tv today, and I for one am going to see the movie as soon as it comes out. So what if they do stupid stuff? IT'S FUNNY! If some dumba$$ kid goes and imitates it, let him, that's his problem, let him *family board* himself up...besides, that show doesn't make us look that bad...if you only had an inkling as to what other countries have on their networks, you'd be embarrased to live there...besides, it's hard work doing stupid stuff to make people laugh, so just don't dis it, ok?

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Yeah but has any of the fans thought that people non-American can see that and think how stupid America must be to let that be called entertainment.

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    If you want to see something that will embarass one's country... click on this, then click on "Click here to download yattapv.asf - 7.7m"...

WARNING: THIS IS ON COLLEGEHUMOR.COM... THOSE WHO AREN'T 18 PROBABLY SHOULDN'T CHECK IT OUT!

Sorry, had to put out a disclaimer to save my own *(family board)* anyways... on with the show!

YATTA!!!

4. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I can't reimburse anyone who needs new pants because they wet themselves with that link... sorry. (Someone sent me that link last year, once you guys started talking about embarassing your country, I just HAD to put it up!!!)

MAKES ME WANT TO BE ORIENTAL!!!

5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Ok, um...I watched that about 3/4 of the way through, and I couldn't handle it anymore...WHAT THE *family board* ARE THOSE GUYS SMOKING? They must be on the crack or something...I have seen some really bizarre things in my time, but now I am officially traumatized, baffled, and nauseated. Thanx for posting that though, Random. It just proves my very point that the stuff they show on other countries' networks is much, MUCH worse than what we have. With what I've just seen, it makes Jackass look tame. And besides, who gives a *family board* about what another country's people care about our tv shows or whatnot? We have the freedom to have this stuff on tv, and if they don't like it, they can get the *family board* out of our country! They can go back to their little stupid dictator-ruled country and watch more "Yatta!" "Nuff said.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Nicely done skyedancer...you've just taken your first step into a larger world :D

Another Canadian hottie...Jamie Selle (the figure skater who got cheated in the doubles competition) It almost made the media circus press conference every 12 minutes worth it...because she was on TV [face_love]

People wonder why I'm embarassed by some of the stupid things Americans call "entertainment"...WWE, "jackass" and reality TV, among other bottom-feeding trash. And the sad thing is, I can almost guarentee "jackass" will be the #1 movie this weekend.

7. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    To get this thread back on topic...

It's raining again. :( I hate walking in the rain at school, glad that it's not pouring.

And it is supposed to rain this weekend? [Obi-Wan voice]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/Obi-Wan voice] States for band is this weekend!

[shameless plug] Speaking of states, they are at Kent State University this weekend, and I'll be there on Sunday. Wadsworth is performing at around 4:15 (forgot to ask yesterday at band if the time changed), so if anyone wants to come and see us (and so I'm not bored... I've never been to states, I don't know what to expect), they are welcome to. :D

Please? It's a good show... when they can stay togehter. ;) [/shameless plug]

8. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    considering how many times i've seen state finals in the past and how many times i've worked it at kent... i'll probably be skipping out. sorry. :(

by the way, they're not boring if you're competing but if you're either working or watching... *(family board)*

-b-

9. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Don't even get me started on how much I dislike reality TV. I guess I get enough reality on the Today Show each morning or in trying to counsel my friends who are having problems whether they are relationship, money, or health problems!

10. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Reality TV is the best thing that has happened to television since color TV. All of the best shows are reality. Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Mole, Cops. Now who doesn't enjoy watching a hillbilly get beat in the head with a nightstick because he's resisting arrest. I sure do. :D

11. skyedancer

Sep 26, 2002
    I can't agree with you there, Darth-Zod but fortunately for us both we have remotes with buttons that can take us to other stations. Anyway, for the Jamie Sale fans, she and Pelletier will be coming to Gund Arena as part of the Stars on Ice Tour in February.

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Jamie Sale...in Cleveland....hmmmm [face_love]

13. skyedancer

Sep 26, 2002
    The Stars on Ice website is: www.starsonice.com. Sorry, two other fellow workers here at the Jedi Archives could not help me figure out hyperlinks but I'll keep trying!

14. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I hate that show, Jackass. I hate how Goat has to watch it when there is other good stuff on TV. I'll let him go to the movie by himself. It's definately not for everyone.

If kids imitate it, they deserve to have a broken noggin.

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Agreed, and if one of these morons come into the emergency room the conversation should be as follows:

"What Happened?"
    "I cracked my head open, imitating JACKASS"
    "Oh, you can go now!"
    "What about my head?"
    "What about it?"
    "Aren't you going to treat my injury?"
    "No, you acted like a 'jackass'...now you look like one!"

And don't quote me that "Do no harm" oath doctors take; these fools did it to themselves; and sometimes "Darwinism" finds a way to balance itself. :D

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Back on top... it was raining like a MF today... it took me like an hour to drive from Parma back to JCU due to traffic moving so slow in the downpours!!!

17. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    WELCOME TO HOTH!!!!

It was snowing earlier today, and I'm sure it will snow again today.

18. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, it is coming down like none other... I wish we could coordinate a day once it gets more conistently snowing so that we can have a Battle Of Hoth as I suggested last winter! Sabers and snowballs and sleds, OH MY!!!

*starts singin Nelly*

IT'S GETTIN HOTH IN HERRE, SO PUT ON ALL YOUR CLOTHES!

19. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    All I have to say about this *(family board)* weather is I'm glad I just got new repulsors (read: tires) put on the speeder (read: volvo). Natasha won't be sliding any which way now.

-b-

20. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    (if you watch "Farscape" you'll get this)

Tell me about it Brian...a while back I had the DRDs replace Moya's ability to "star-burst" (tires) for just this time of cycle (year)

21. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Hahahahahaha, I get it!!

22. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    moya (neon)

hehehe

-b-

23. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    i dont know about you guys but here its supposed to snow **** hard on friday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.