main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drama Welcome to PRISON! - Now Accepting New Players!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Coruscant, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    Cafeteria
    Blondie

"zzzzzzzzzzz"

Cell C

Blondie is laying on his side facing the wall of the cell. He rubs his neck with his palms, pressing his thumbs around his adam's apple. He can feel the itch of the rope, the slow burn, each fiber piercing his flesh--it's becoming unbearable. He scrapes at the wall with his finger nails before going limp--the pain is gone as quickly as it came. Sitting up, he slumps over with his hands across his thighs, and releases a slow sigh.

".....dead," he thinks, "perfect time for a cigar."

He notices two women across from him and reaches to tip his hat, only to realize it's still quite removed.

"...Hello."

With that, he lays back down and gazes at the ceiling...a smirk forms across his face and he closes his eyes while lightly whispering a small part from Ecstasy of Gold.

OOC: Sorry, I haven't had much time with school and all. I'm pretty burnt out right now.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Thanks, everyone! And no, minch, I'm not in CT. I'm in PA.

And sorry for the length of the post - I had to play catch-up. [face_tired]

IC: Indiana Jones
    Jungle, the Island

The overcast sky did very little to tone down the heat and humidity of the jungle. If anything, it did the complete opposite, acting as a giant greenhouse which trapped all the moisture down at their level. To those unaccustomed to such a climate, the trek through the jungle could be considered a form of hell, but for Indy, he felt oddly at home. The jungle provided stealth and held plenty of untold secrets. It could be a wealth of knowledge to those who knew how to interpret the intricate pathways and lush terrain. Indy intended to make the most of it as they trekked onward, studying the various plant-life as they passed and noting certain points of interest along the way in hopes of forming a layout in his mind...in case things took a turn for the worst. It was quite easy to get lost in the jungle and it would be useful to have some sense of direction.

He heard the voices of the others a short distance away, but for the most part, he filtered out their small talk. He was content to just watch from a distance and make silent observations as he worked, but one bit of information that he overheard broke all sense of concentration and he picked his head up with a scornful look.

"I am a wizard in exile from another universe, you know," the newcomer had announced with a hint of pride. Dean had said something in response, but Indy could not pick up the rest until the newcomer decided to introduce himself. "Antryg Windrose."

Unsurprisingly, the name did not ring any bells. It was a strange name, but given the variety of people and names he had been introduced to so far, it hardly mattered. He even wondered if some of them had been lying, providing aliases instead of true names in order to hide something. He didn't believe that was the case with Windrose, but claiming to be a wizard was enough to pique Indy's interest. With slow, even steps, he began to approach the other man.

The man locked gazes with him. "Well met, Indiana," he uttered in a low tone.

Indy returned the greeting, dipping his head slightly, his gaze guarded. "So, you're a...wizard," he said matter-of-factly, allowing a small scoff to escape from his lips. "I can't say I've ever met a real live wizard before. What sort of qualifications does that require?" His tone was mocking, littered with disbelief. He had seen a lot, but a wizard using magic?

"So, do any of you remember where you were before you came here?" Dean replied a short while later, grabbing the attention of those around him. "Personally I haven't got any idea. I just woke up with a foggy head and this." He reached up, pointing to the bruise surrounding his eye.

Indy winced, knowing all too well the pain of a black eye, but somehow, he had a feeling that the man had deserved it. It was yet another correlation between the two of them and it seemed all too convenient. He was trying too hard to fit in, almost as if he was hiding something...

Still, he had a point about the mystery surrounding their arrival. Indy was still experiencing difficulty recalling anything that had happened directly before his awakening here. It was as if those last few hours...or days...had been completely washed away from his memory.

"Same here," he answered cautiously, his expression turning grim. "Seems like this Warden doesn't want us making any immediate connections back to what we call 'home.' Must have hit us pretty hard, though." He reached up to rub the back of his head, almost expecting a bruise or bump to be present, but feeling none. Odd.

Despite the obstacles that faced them, the group pressed onward into the jungle with the haughty young girl in the lead. They weaved their way through gnarled pathways and across creeks and ravines, eventually coming to a halt on the top of a wide rock outcropping - a dead end. The lighthouse they had been s

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i'll hook up with you guys in the jungle after i get done with my paper. won't have time for THAT particular meeting till then.

on another note, introducing a side character and tacking on one for WINKWINK:

1. solojones ::: Benjamin Linus (Lost)
    2. Zedd-Vega ::: Loke (Fairy Tail), Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)
    3. yodaminch::: Jack Bauer (24) , Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond)
    4. HanSolo29 ::: Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr. (Indiana Jones)
    5. Trimaj ::: Q Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gerald Tarrant (Additional Information Here) Cold Fire Trilogy(TVTropes page) ~~~~ Side Character: Anzha lyu Mitethe (In Conquest Born, C.S. Friedman)
    6. Spycoder9 ::: Shannon Rutherford (Lost), Ana Lucia (Lost)
    7. GrandAdmiralJello ::: Julia Caesaris filia Augusti
    8. Asterix_of_Gaul::: Man With No Name AKA Blondie (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
    9. Crazed_Ewok ::: Boone Carlyle (Lost)
    10. Sith-I-5 ::: The Vam, like a self-aware version of this guy (Torchwood: Risk Assessment), Inspector Emil Karpo (Inspector Rostnikov Mysteries)
    11. The Dark Overlord ::: The God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40 000)
    12. Mister_Master ::: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo)
    13. SnipeHunter ::: Doctor Who (Doctor Who), Another character (undisclosed right now)
    14. ophelia ::: Antryg Windrose
    15. Mitth_Fisto ::: Lord Dark Helmet
    16. Spaceman_Spiff ::: Darth Vader, Bender Bending Rodriguez
    17. WINKWINK ::: Alex Mercer [Prototype universe], Zatar the Magnificent (In Conquest Born, C.S. Friedman)

irksomely that's the best i can do with finding info on either of the characters. not a terribly well known book, sadly. introing her la

4. WINKWINK

WINKWINK Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    New character

GM approved [through someone else[face_laugh]]

Zatar Zarvati. Universe [in conquest born, by S.S Friedmen.] I can't actually find a link to it so trim if you can then would you add it to mine once you put in Anzha?

5. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: bad timing on your part bro.:p

6. WINKWINK

Dec 15, 2008
    Shut up you [face_frustrated]

7. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Updating the list to add a second character - John Locke.

Yeah, Ben's party is so totally crashed :p

1. solojones ::: Benjamin Linus (Lost), John Locke (Lost)
    5. Trimaj ::: Q Star Trek: The Next Generation, Gerald Tarrant (Additional Information Here) Cold Fire Trilogy(TVTropes page) ~~~~ Side Character: Anzha lyu Mitethe (In Conquest Born, C.S. Friedman)
    8. Asterix_of_Gaul::: Man With No Name AKA Blondie (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
    10. Sith-I-5 ::: The Vam, like a self-aware version of this guy (Torchwood: Risk Assessment), Inspector Emil Karpo (Inspector Rostnikov Mysteries)
    13. SnipeHunter ::: Doctor Who (Doctor Who), Another character (undisclosed right now)
    17. WINKWINK ::: Alex Mercer [Prototype universe], Zatar the Magnificent (In Conquest Born, C.S. Friedman)

I'll probably wait a little bit to introduce him, though. Maybe tomorrow night or something. So prepare for the dynamic duo and their barrel of laughs :p
    [image=http

8. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    *cough*

Cell assignments for all these new characters to come tomorrow. :p

9. solojones

Sep 27, 2000

IC: Benjamin Linus

"Well, the world itself is magicless," Antryg said, seamlessly interrupting his own monologue about tortoises. "Or at least it is as far as I've been able to ascertain."
    Antryg explained. Ben's lips quirked up slightly at the notion. Evidently this wizard hadn't seen quite the things Ben had on earth. Thought he wasn't quite sure "magic" was the right word. That seemed to imply some kind of parlor trick. And the island was most definitely not that.

Still, Ben noted the man's story with interest. That he'd somehow come into their universe from another. On that point, Ben had an inclination to be skeptical. Time might be able to skip like a record, but an alternate universe was an entirely different matter. Although it seemed all of them were encountering things here they had previously thought impossible. It gave Ben a pit deep in his stomach to think about. Whatever this place was, it was something none of them appeared to have a grasp on. And Benjamin Linus preferred to hold on to everything tightly.

Antryg kept rambling, speaking to Indiana a little. Ben had tuned them out and was eying the teenager in front. They'd come to a cliff and a rock formation, but there was no lighthouse in sight. The girl looked exasperated. Perhaps the first time she'd shown any real emotion. Obviously she was frustrated, and Indiana attempted to console her. For his part, Ben had been well aware that she had no idea where she was going. But it had been better not to say anything. Perhaps she would learn a little bit about humility.

Indiana was staring out toward the jungle now. His expression was anything but absent. After a moment, he said,
    "Well, I'm no expert myself, but I have something that might work. I remember passing a stream not far from here. If we follow that out to where it dumps into the ocean, we should be able to find our lighthouse. It should be along the cliffs somewhere, so not too hard to spot."

Ben looked to Indiana. "Well, it seems as good a plan as any." He had noticed the stream flowing out toward the edge of the island, too. " Though honestly I can't say that's an educated opinion on my part. Jungles aren't really my forte. Not a lot of classical ruins to visit in jungles." The group started slowly retracing their steps.

Ben casually fell in step beside Indiana. "That was a good catch noticing that stream. I guess you're thinking it will flow out toward the ocean?" He looked at Indiana, openly appraising. Half Ben, half Dean. "I have to say, I'm getting the impression that you've spent more time outside the classroom than you've let on, Dr. Jones. It is doctor, isn't it?" Ben wiped some sweat from his brow, wondering absently if Indiana also had enough field experience to realize they were being followed. Well, that would come to light sooner or later. It was awfully difficult not to point it out. "I'm guessing you've had a more exciting life than just sitting around in libraries and museums." Ben smiled teasingly.

TAG: Antryg, Indy, Julia, trimaj

OOC: As far as I'm concerned you can make your presence known whenever you like, tri :)

10. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Oh man, looks like i've missed a lot of the fun already [face_worried]. Is it too late to join the party? i think i know what character i want in here [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

11. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Velozzzzz!!!! Tuesday 11:59pm is the deadline to join. :) And I'm guessing Obi-Wan? That's great, but... isn't he a little too goodie-two shoes for this game? Is there teeny-weeny chance we could get you to consider someone else? Someone grayer? :p

12. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

The man dressed like a Jedi smashed right through the walls like an object ten times its apparent mass. He had no Force ability, so he could not have crumpled the wall right before he passed through it. How had he done it? Not that it mattered. He could not have survived an impact of such force.

I finally noticed that Vam had disappeared, too cowardly to face my wrath. I continued to play with the abomination, but suddenly, I saw a flash of green, and something was squeezing at my most intimate of areas. Luckily, I detected it quickly enough to deflect most of the energy away from me. There was still quite a bit of pressure down there, though not enough to do me any permanent damage.

?You will have to do better than . . .?

I never finished. Something grabbed at my legs and flung me away from the abomination and toward the hole in the wall. As I passed through, I saw the hooded one dodge out of the way. So, not dead after all. Most resourceful.

While I sailed through the air, I had enough time to position myself for impact, while appearing to be out of control. I landed with a dramatic-sounding thud, and lay there like a rag doll. Let him believe me unconscious. It was always good to have your enemies underestimating the extent of your power.

This time spent pretending to be incapacitated allowed me to gather my thoughts and gain some perspective. Killing people indiscriminately was no answer, at least not before I determined who could be useful to me in making my escape.

The one who mocked me with his oversized helmet was never going to be useful to me, but I could see the practicality of forgoing his death until I had assured that the way back to Sidious was secure.

I continued to maintain my ruse and waited for the not-Jedi to lose interest and move on. I would put off our inevitable conflict, but they should not rest easy, as, rather than just be used as tools and disposed of, like all the rest of the beings in this prison would be, they had now become enemies of the Empire.

Soon enough, their time would come.

TAG: Alex, Dark Helmet, anyone else interested

[color=black][hl=silver]IC Bender:[/hl][/color]

When Bender stood up, he saw that there was no beer to be found. Not even any imports. They were in a garbage room. Who would lock trash up? Unless there was something really valuable in here?

He began to rummage through the piles of trash, finding several interesting baubles, and even a few watches. He could fix those, no problem. Everything went into his chest.

Jack said, [i]"Bender, I don't suppose you've ever seen the [/i]Shawshank Redemption?"

Bender faced Jack. ?Seen it? I love it! They play it all the time on Turner Ancient Movies! But man, what a weird segue.? He turned away again, still searching for that elusive treasure.

[b]TAG: Jack, Terry, Karpo[/b]

13. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    IC: Antryg Windrose

"So, you're a...wizard. I can't say I've ever met a real live wizard before. What sort of qualifications does that require?"

It would appear that the man Indiana was a non-believer in magic. That was fine--such people were common enough even in Antryg's world, and in his experience they were much less dangerous than believers.

None of this prevented him from coming out with the unvarnished truth anyway.

"Well, the major qualification--in my universe, anyway--is that one must steadfastly refuse to perform any magic, either for ill or for what seems good. I never did have any talent for that," he added ruefully.

As they continued through a gray-skied jungle that seemed primarily remarkable for its eerie lack of animal life, Dean Moriarty carried on presenting himself as a case study in very subtle signs of danger. Antryg wasn't blind to the way the man casually fished for information about his companions, while offering nothing of much substance about himself. That in itself wasn't particularly damning--and neither was anything else Dean said, for that matter--it was really more that the smooth, mannequin-head persona the man presented did not match the dark-alley quickness with which he seized upon the presuppositions and vanities of those around him. Particularly their vanities. Despite the effects of the Spell of Tongues, he continued to offer Corinna the language of her aristocratic people, commented upon Indiana's competence amidst the rugged terrain, and had even told Antryg he believed his story--although since they were on an island with an invisible Warden and something called the God Emperor of Mankind, perhaps Antryg's origins were less unbelievable than they might otherwise have been.

While Antryg guessed that Indiana was currently the most useful member of their party, and Corinna potentially the most interesting--if she ever stooped to converse with a middle-aged, vagabond exile whom she'd probably already decided was either mad or lying--Dean was definitely the one who most bore watching. Antryg attempted to avoid tripping the little fellow's defenses by simply refusing to pass any sort of judgment on him. Thus far, after all, Dean had neither harmed anyone nor threatened anyone, and if he wished to be somewhat disconcertingly deceptive-seeming, that was his own business. Perhaps he had his reasons.

Corinna, meanwhile, appeared utterly disgusted with the lot of them for unwisely trusting her sense of direction, and Indiana was perhaps going to redeem himself in her eyes by locating the lighthouse for her.

Yet any interest Antryg might have had in the lighthouse, or in scrutinizing his companions, for that matter, swiftly evaporated as it became clear they were being followed. Dean's method of hiding in plain sight was not especially offensive to him, but he did not like the very faint, occasional movements in his peripheral vision that told him they were being shadowed.

-----

Tag: jungle group

14. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    OOC: Man, I really wish I had the time...I think Patrick Bateman would be an interesting character to add. I dunno yet. Hip to be square...

15. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Obi-Wan?! tsss i dont mean Obi-Wan.... i mean JACK SHEPHARD! That's right Ben, Locke... the Doc is coming back! DAMN IT LOCKE, RUN!! [face_laugh]

1. solojones ::: Benjamin Linus (Lost), John Locke (Lost)
    17. WINKWINK ::: Alex Mercer [Prototype univer

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    OOC: Veloz! Good to see you here! Some of us were just talking yesterday about how we wished you were playing :) And Jack... [face_laugh] Well, things just got extremely interesting :p It's a good thing Jello is coming over to finish watching the series today. Because we're inevitably going to have to spoil the whole series.

17. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    IC: John Locke

A scarred blue eye snapped open. A mess of gray lines was the first thing John Locke saw. It took him a few moments to make sense of it. He was breathing hard, in shock. Once he calmed down, he realized he was lying on his back, and that the gray lines were in fact metal crossbars. Some kind of ceiling.

Locke took a deep breath and sat up. He began slowly scanning his surroundings, trying to lessen his disorientation by grasping onto something familiar. Tables and a few scattered people in black and white striped clothing. Looking down, he realized that's what he was wearing, too. His experiences of strange occurrences of course made him think maybe he was back on the island. Maybe he had succeeded in getting everyone to join him. But no, there wasn't any place like this on the island.

As he slowly pulled himself to his feet, Locke realized his injured leg seemed to have healed somehow. Curious. He had been using a wheelchair to get around while the break healed. Or was it crutches. Why couldn't he remember? Well, he was the last one to question a healing. Or a strange teleportation. But finding out where he was and why was still at the forefront of his mind.

But he remembered something. A voice claiming to be some kind of warden, insisting they were all dead, listing the location of a few areas on this, apparently an island itself. Did he remember, or had he imagined it? It was almost like a dream. But judging by their clothing and the design of this cafeteria, it seemed like the prison part may have been right.

Well, however he'd gotten here, it was for a reason. He'd had a very important mission to finish. And John Locke was not one to abandon a mission.

Glancing at the room, Locke quickly decided against trying to introduce himself. In his experience, the best way to figure out what was going on on a strange island was to take the initiative to go find out for himself.

Without a word or backward glance, John Locke slipped unnoticed out a door and into the thick, gray jungle.

TAG: No one

OOC: Okay, thought I'd at least go ahead and get him there. Fun things to come later :p

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: well, well, well.... the gangs all here.

and rach? LOL! awesome. just awesome.

IC: Q/ Gerald "The Hunter" Tarrant
    Somewhere in the jungle

Standing in the shadows, the Hunter watched as Q paced back and forth. "Where are they Tarrant?" He stopped and looked the man over. "Oh, stop hiding in the shadows. You should appreciate being able to come out into the sun after so long. Well, grey as it is."

"I'm of the night Q. And if the streams existed here then I would know where they are without effort. As things are I have to exert effort. Why should I do that for people I don't even know or care about? You want them found, you find them." Tarrant crossed his arms, what of his face showed practically glowed in the darkness.

"Tsk tsk, surely someone as intelligent as yourself knows that we can't do this alone. Whatever this actually is. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind an advocate against whatever judge we might be facing, and finding out more about some of the others here seems like a good idea. Particularly those who seem to be attempting to find out what's going on such as the group that we're trying to find. So, since you can find them far easier than me, it make sense for you to do so. Now wouldn't it?" Q's voice was the grating tone an adult talking to an insipid child, and he had been walking towards the Hunter til he was standing in front of him.

Tarrant's dark eyes narrowed. "Treating me like a child will gain you nothing. I'll help you. For now. Just get out of my way." Pushing past Q he closed his eyes and stretched out with the fae. "Lost.* Sighing he pointed, "They went off that way." Taking a step... the world shifted again.

They appeared in front of the group they had been trying to find, and Tarrant stumbled again. "Damn it Q! Warn me!" Came out in his language, definitely not meant to be understood by any others. It was only then that he noticed that Q had put them spot on.

Regaining his composure he turned to them. Q had already approached and spoke in perfect Latin, "Well, well, we have quite an interesting group here don't we? So tell me, where're you headed off to? Maybe I can help." Smiling in a disarming fashion he waited for some for of response.

In the same language, though not quite so well enunciated, "Perhaps if you introduced yourself Q?" Walking up more smoothly, with the grace born of an aristocrat, and a voice smooth as silk, "My name is Gerald Tarrant." It seemed like it probably wouldn't matter in the long run if anyone here knew his name, and it had gotten tiresome going by the Hunter. "If you are heading for the lighthouse, you need to head that way." He pointed. Odds are they wouldn't trust him, but he could explain. "Don't play games with them Q. There's enough of those going on with all of us." He looked over the people there, clad in their prison garb and realized they probably wouldn't trust either of them given that they lacked such clothing. "And it might be prudent to give them back their regular clothes, since you supposedly know who they all are." Crossing his arms, Tarrant stood hood pulled back revealing long black hair, white skin, and black eyes set in an aquiline face.

"Take all of the fun out of it why don't you? Fine, fine." With a magnanimous gesture, put everyone in their regular clothes. "I'm Q, since there aren't supposed to be any games played anymore." Introductions might be useful for my less knowledgeable friend here." A smirk tweaked his lips for half a second.

TAG: GOOF TROOP, OPHIE, JELLO

OOC:
    as i said before, i won't reveal anything with Q that isn't wanted to be revealed. so names and such shall be hidden, or remain what your character gives.

and you can set it up so that they appeared in between comments if you want, or interrupting something, since i figure two men appearing out of nowhere would probably be distracting. i'll leave that to whoever posts next.

19. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Can't allow the clothes to be given back, actually. Sorry!

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: even if it's just clothes and not items along with it?

oh well. just pretend like it doesn't work or something.

21. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    The prisoners are going to get their clothes (of player's choice) back soon... just not yet. Just be patient a little more. :p

22. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    IC: Antryg Windrose

The man who had materialized out of the air was attempting to smile at them disarmingly. The effect was disastrous, and Antryg's first thought was that it was high time to get Corinna out of there. She had plainly never been trained as either a mage or a warrior, and who knew what kind of danger she might find herself in if things started "getting weird," as Joanna might have put it.

"Well, well, we have quite an interesting group here don't we? So tell me, where're you headed off to? Maybe I can help."

Antryg's second thought was that his very strong desire to avoid this man was probably how most other people felt when they first met him.

"Perhaps if you introduced yourself Q? My name is Gerald Tarrant."

The darker man exuded a kind of genteel, impersonal menace, like a masterfully-crafted sword blade. It had been a long time since Antryg had encountered a being who appeared so deadly, but Tarrant at least might be somewhat predictable, which seemed to be more than could be said for the entity called "Q."

"Don't play games with them Q. There's enough of those going on with all of us."

Ah. Wonderful. A powerful, playful, would-be-disarming entity.

Antryg could only think of about half a dozen things he wanted to run into less.

---------

Tag: jungle group

23. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Jack Bauer

Jack was getting nervous. By now, someone had to have been alerted to their presence thanks to the mess Bender had made. Spying the sewage pipe, he'd made a decision. He had to admit to being surprised about Bender's response when he'd asked about the Shawshank Redemption

?Seen it? I love it! They play it all the time on Turner Ancient Movies! But man, what a weird segue.?

Jack could have sworn he heard the sound of footsteps. Perhaps they'd triggered a silent alarm. He looked over at Terry and Bender and didn't see either react. Clearly they weren't as well trained as he was.

Making a dash for the robot, He grabbed at the robot's arm and pulled with both hands, using his feet to push Bender down toward the sewage pipe and hopefully toward an escape route.

Tag: Bender

OOC: Veloz! Great to see you. :)

24. WINKWINK

Dec 15, 2008
    Alex Mercer Cafeteria

Alex looked at the crumbled form.
    [i]I can still hear his breathing so he's still alive... but he hit a lot harder than he should have. Am I really losing control? God help us all if I am[/i]

Alex climbed through the wall and went over to the man rasping on the floor and knelt by him.
    [i]Is that helmet restricting his breathing?[/i] He thought as he reached to remove it.

TAG Spiff
    [hr]

IC Alex Mercer [i]Cell D[/i]

Alex was quite a moment before he responded, reflecting.

"I don't know that I've ever been called a demon before but it does fit rather well I suppose" He said as he held his hand up, shifting it, changing it width, it's length, whether or not it had fingers and where they were on it. "I [i]feeed[/i] on mankind" He said in a raspy voice, stretching out the word as he let his hand return to normal.

"And our situation... Tch, I don't know!" Alex rose and went with inhuman swiftness to the wall, running his hand over it. "I deserve death a thousand times over... and yet I don't" He turned and looked at his cell mate "I long for his promised Oblivion... yet I resist it." He was now running his hand in circles on the wall, over and over again, finger tips barely touching. "The warden he seems to me to be... unstable, like a man pushed to his braking point by some tragic event and now he seeks to impose justice upon a world that cannot know it" He said still not looking at the other men in the cell "How he is as powerful as he is I have no idea".

Alex grinned as he voiced his next thought "Maybe he is God, and this is all a joke".

TAG Trim, Snipe

[hr]

OCC first, sorry but I don't think I'll have Zatar's post up until tomorrow.
    Second, Spiff I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist![face_batting]

Oh yeah and Cor does that mean Alex's cloths are the same?

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: considering you don't really wear clothes... it's probably ok. and no worries about zatar. i couldn't have replied til monday anyway.

IC: Gerald Tarrant, AKA The Hunter
    In Cell D

Tarrant had moved back to his bunk before the other man responded. He watched, entranced as his hand shifted, morphed with an ease that the Hunter found he envied. While he had power, changing shape flat out hurt. When he found out that the other man fed on humanity a smile tweaked his face. "How utterly ironic. So do I," he muttered.

This one will require watching. The display of inhuman speed drawing his attention all too well. "If this is a joke, then it isn't funny. Unlike you, death is not something I seek. At all." Folding his hands together, Gerald sat with an aristocratic air about him. "How long do you think we must wait for our first trial to happen?" As usual his voice was smooth, cultured, and in utter control.

TAG: CELL D, WINK, SNIPE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.