main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Vos,

Yeah TFU doesn't have the coolest graphics as say the PS3 or Xbox versions, but you can't replace the fun of doing the force movements with the Wii version! Plus you get to go on 3 Jedi temple missions that are not in the PS3 or Xbox versions. I want to pick up the CW Lightsaber Duels for the Wii, its only $20 now at most places, so its now a bargain. Waiting for the Republic Heroes to drop down to $20 then I'll snatch that up too. You see the trailer for the TFU2?! It looks sooooo awesome! Just hope this one is longer then the 1st game. ;)

The Force Unleashed 2 Trailer

Here you go in case you haven't seen it, though I've watched it about 100 times myself!

Later,
    DZ

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Ok, don't everyone have a heart attack...I've already posted the minutes for the January meeting. Important stuff to note: dues are reinstated and a SUPER discounted rate of $40 is offered for the year of 2010 if you pay by the end of January. Susan will be posting the link or the info for our paypal account so if you missed the meeting, you can still get in on the good deal. Also, we are planning on getting together on the 30th of this month to go mini golfing (in the dark!) in Rancho Cordova and we'll go to dinner afterwards. Should be fun. Tina and Susan are gonna work on getting us up and running on Facebook, too, in lieu of a new webpage. We were super productive!

As always, it was super good to see everyone.

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Best. Idea. Ever.

-TJ

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Star Wars makes an appearence in Star Trek ...

[image=http://rfproduction.com/startrekandstarwars.jpg]

;)

5. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    R2 is also in Transformers 2 during the Devastator scene.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    where abouts in Trans 2 Voss?

7. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    don't own it, so can't remember the actual scene, but, it's when the big guy Devastator's mouth is moving & the debris is flying around, R2's dome & 1 leg is flying in it. I believe right b4 the 2 lil autobots are fighting him. Could be wrong on the scene though. I would have to watch it again on the big screen.

It's good to see you here LDV!

8. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    yeah, don't be such a stranger, yo!

-TJ

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks guys. It's been a long year again. Have to have surgery again for my back ... [Forest Gump voice] Again [/Forest Gump voice] on Friday morning. Love the pictures Voss. Gonna have to watch Transformers again very closely. ;)

10. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Hey LDV hope your surgery goes well and heal quick dude

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is well

later
    Rus

11. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey whats up Rogues,

Was looking at the Comic Con webpage and noticed that now Friday AND Sat are both sold out. Only Thurs and Sunday are still open. Also saw that they are not taking any new volunteers either, you had to have volunteered with the past 2 years to be considered. Can't believe its not until July and the best 2 days are sold out. Oh well, I think I'm going to pass on Comic Con this year, maybe 2011.

Still need to plan a trip down to LA and visit Disneyland though this year before October since its the last year to see and ride the original version of Star Tours before they close it to update the ride for next year. I think that would actually be a fun group trip too, that is if you're not saving up to go to Celebration or Comic Con.

Later,
    DZ

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Honestly, after being to Comic Con last year, I could use a year off.

...I never thought I would say that.

It's not that it wasn't a fantastic time, it's that there's just too many darn people everywhere. Anyways, I DL sounds like a good call. I think I'll be doing Wonder Con this year for like Sat/Sun and that'll be that.

-TJ

13. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Hey everyone, have a good week

14. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] (finally remembered my password)

Happy early Friday everybuddy

15. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] geesh what happens to the weekends

anyways

hey everyone, have a good week

16. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] just adding- ?Question??wondering??? is anyone working on anything you know, fanfilms, comics, costumes, etc...

17. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Hi Russ. My weekends are the days I get to go to school, so I never mind Saturday and Sunday's passing. ;)

On another... sorry Uncle George, but Bioware is my master now.

-TJ

P.S. they make a hecka rad game called mass effect, for y'all not in the know.

p.p.s. dude. I just combined a "y'all" with a "rad"... might as well throw in a "ah-boot" while I'm at it, eh?

18. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    So I guess the empire is coming up with an even bigger, badder AT-AT toy this fall...

Prepare your troops for ground assault.

STAR WARS AT-AT (Approximate Retail Value: $99.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010) In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire's military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan's toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures - 6 of which can fit in its head alone! - and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it's hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Nice! great details too!

20. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    You can head over to jediinsider.com for images of this awesomelly renewed mechanical camel(I'll have to add clogs to mine).

21. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I couldn't see the pics. It looks like hasbro asked them to takes them down?

22. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I have a link, but some of the commentary in the article and in the comments on the site I this off of are not family friendly.

-TJ

23. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah when I went back some of the images were taken down

24. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    The link I have is different, got it off facebook from the nerd-news site Great White Snark.

25. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    I'm so excited!!! Lego announced a new game: Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. They now need to make a LEGO Bond game.

Vos