main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Welcome to the 24 hours a day StarBucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    wow! that looks kinda nasty! i do like the lightsaber, though.

2. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    LDV. The saber looks good (hot). Photoshop? The Photoshop image I have of my pic shows the blade much brighter and clearer. When I saved it as a gif it dulled it quite a bit. I've updated it, check it out.

[image=http://home.infostations.net/shcdalton/Dalst%20Coora.gif]

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah, you should've been there when the nurse was removing them. I was practically yelling for her to take a hammer and knock me the hell out!!!

Naww STK its Paint Shop Pro 7. Can't afford Photoshop. Paintshop lets me get more detail with pixels. Yeah, I notice when I save to as a gif the pixel layers flatten into each other giving it a dull look. I alwyas save as a .jpg I haven't had much problems with jpg's. I used Paint Shop Pro to do the banners for my Star Wars pages on my web sites. I love the program, especially for the money.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    oops - double post

Snowball is screwing up tonight.... Oh well, meds are taking over good night everyone!

5. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Good looking saber. :)

6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Cool picture, Sac-Town.

Yikes, LDV, that sounds crazy.

Man, I'm still staying away from spoilers but it grows more difficult by the day. I can see why a few people have left the JC for the months leading up to the movie. Just a little over 3 weeks though, right? I can make it. I think I can. I think I can. :D

7. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    You can do it, Auntie. I'll keep you company on the "No Spoilers" wagon.

8. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    For those of you that are going without spoilers you will have a difficult time keeping up with all the details in AOTC. To be honest I could tell you two or three ;) and it would not effect your movie experience.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Tell me crutag - my name says it all - I am already on the dark side, so give me the scoops in PMs :)

10. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    i will not give into the dark side.....

so there i was, standing in front of the comic book section at Barnes and Nobles, with the comic book version of Ep2 in my hand. Did i look inside.....no. But OH MY GOD I WANTED TO!!!

This is driving me nuts, i'm actually having to concentrate on school to keep my mind of Star Wars! AAAHHHHH!!!

11. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Well here's the story for AOTC

SPOILERS
    The movie begins with Jar jar broke and drunk in the gutters of Coruscant, no one will return his calls...so jar jar tired of selling his body for Ale ends his life...going to hell where he teams up with Saddam and the Devil

Then we see Anakin trying out for the newest Jedi boy band, which he aces it and starts his new career as a teen jedibeat poster boy.

Obi wan having lost his lucky razor hasn't shaved in a long while and goes on a quest to find his lost Mach 3 laser shaver.

Amidala sees Anakin on Mtv and decides to go see her buddy Anakin but only so she can get close to Justin Timerlake and become a dancer on the tour.

Anakin realizes ths and kill Timberlake...and is kicked out of the band. Angry and rejected he decides to go shopping at the Gap.

The sales person gets him to try on this strange black suit and helmet..telling him it's all the rage on Alderaan.

Anakin gets stuck in the suit (which he then gets at half off) To get back he desides to build a death star and blow up Alderaan.

The end.

Did I mis anything LDV?

12. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, just kidding, I didn't read it, but no spoilers!

13. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000

EDIT:
    Trust me read it. really. It's all a goof I swear.

14. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    EDIT: Not funny. :p

15. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    Ahhh come on I wouldn't really do that to you guys...would I?

Actually I don't know that much of the spoilers (except that pic from the other day..DRAT!)

Just having some fun with you guys.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    sacul - that was AWESOME!!!!! Ya know, that special they did on Jar Jar bnks was closely tied to Ep2. Your spoiler material is right on the money!!! ;)

I pretty much know the general story of Ep2 and Ep3. Anakin becomes Darth Vader and rules the galaxy for a long time. Am I right? ;)

But I do know some things about what happens in the desert and with the clones and stuff, but I will not say anything out of respect for everyone. Crutag, whens the premier? I need to know. I need to know if I can drive to it, or have some one drive me there. I will be in Sac tomorrow getting the blood drained out of my back (again). God, I hate internal bleeding, so I will be asking the DR when I can start to drive myself again.

Looks like I will be at the Toy R Us in Yuba City tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM for the new Ep2 toys! Yippee, its soooooooo wizard!!! heh heh heh

17. Jeremyguy

Sep 11, 1998
    I'm gonna call Son of the Suns on you....

18. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i can join in with the no spoiler people too. of course, that's cuz once i'm off the computer my mind's automatically on girls... ;) :D

19. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes I am totally at Toys R Us tomorrow. Can?t wait to hear a real quality copy of the soundtrack

20. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Lol Elvish. :)

I just drove by a couple Starbucks on my way into work. I had a fix it ticket (For a front license plate. It *so* ruines the car's line). At the second one I went by, I thankfully found a CHP officer. I've gotta mail this in today, or be subject to a possible fine. What a hassel!

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    LMAO @ Auntie!!!!

If ya got it fixed sooner, you could have given me the ticket and I could have signed it off for ya!

22. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    sacul, that was very good. :)

crutag, which Toys R Us did you go to?

/note to self: give LDV all the tickets from now on

23. sithtwin

sithtwin Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    LDV: Crutag tells me you're the creator of some fine sabers (I'm sure they are a substantially better alternative to the cheap plastic ones I was forced to wield in our fan film) ;) I'm looking forward to getting one when you are up-and-running again. Hope you're feeling better. I had surgery about 7 weeks ago, but it was nothing compared to the complication of back surgery you underwent.
    I also look forward to meeting everyone at the AOTC showing.
    Ciao for now.

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sithtwin - Crutag is too kind. In a day or so, I will PM you with a link with a couple of pictures of a couple sabers I build. I am definately gonna try and develope one close to Count Dooku's saber.

It will be an honor to meet you too Sithtwin.

25. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    Hi everyone the trailer is finished and will be on the website tonight! Look for an update here when it is up and running.