main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga WELCOME TO THE ARENA!!!!! A Series For All Ages!! ( MAKE SURE TO CAST YOUR VOTES )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiden_Sanic, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
    WELCOME ALL! This is Aiden Sanic, I welcome you to the Arena. Here, you can see your favorite characters of the Starwars Saga, come together in a popular Star Wars arena, and fight it out to see who is left standing. Best off, you vote and choose who you want, and where you want it!

Allow me to explain.

I will choose a character, you will vote on what other character to fight him/her, then you will vote on where you want them to fight. I will set a due date on when this fight will take place. On that day I will post the fight and announce the winner. CLearing the way for another fight. I hope to see you all at the arena!

Now, to begin THE ARENA

The first man to step up, is the one and only.... Jango Fett!

Cast your votes now! They are due by this Friday!

P.S. Please try to keep this topic on the front page, I want all viewers to enjoy the show...

Aiden_Sanic, right now this looks like a place holder thread which is considered advertising and stricty forbidden. Because of this I am locking this thread.

When you are ready with a story, feel free to start a new thread, but please remember, everyone wants they're story read and upping a fic just to keep it on the on the first page is spamming and also not allowed.

Leona

2. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.