main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Welcome to the Cincinnati Board ! Home of the Cincinnnati Fan Force!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hello and Welcome to all the New Folks and Old Folks of the Cincinnati Board.

I wanted to take this time to welcome the new faces, and the old faces again to the Cincinnati Board. It's been a whirlwind of the past two weeks, but it's been worth it.

Our First Meeting for the Fan Force went very well, and it was exciting to see others enjoying themselves, and communicating their ideas. I hope that this group expands and overflows and flourishes in the weeks, months and years to come. That you will continue to be excited and happy with how it functions, and progresses.

Over the next couple of weeks, we are beginning large projects, and those projects will need the support of every member that wishes to put themselves forward. We have already begun talking about our Chapter's shirt, Dinner with the Indy Knight's President tomorrow night and trying to get ourselves a personal Theater for a Midnight/earliest showing of StarWars: Attack of the Clones. Each of these goals is a goal for this body of individuals, and will only come together through support and action taking by us as a group.

A few suggestions to get involved. Think of a project you would love to be in charge of. Write a preposal of five main ideas, and email it to: CincyFanForce@theforce.net, and added to a list of things to discuse on our agenda for next meeting. This also helps you find help for your project or are just needing extra hands.

Come to meetings!

Premote the Group threw flyers at local comicshops/RPG shops,at Conventions, Collector's shows or word of mouth.

Build graphics/banners, and add them to your personal home sites (if you have one).

Come to meetings!

The biggest thing we can do is communicate our ideas beyond ourselves and out into the world. When we've done this, the group will grow, and we'll have and more friends to join in the fun of what is slowly becoming the Cincy Fan Force.

Thank you for all the support, and for your support to come! I look forward personally to meeting all those I haven't met and revisiting with all those I have met yet! It's been a joy!

May the Force Be With You!
    Lotus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.