So CO Welcome to the Colorado Springs Forum!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KnightWriter, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Na-gong Jedi Knight

MoD-Sith-

I'm still a hobbyist, and likely to stay that way (what with the wife, a mortgage, and a baby on the way), but here's a great start. Most of the schools listed here specialize in art and CG, so they might not have sports programs, but it should be a good start.

CGTalk Schools Thread
  2. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks man. thats awesome. i am old enough to be on the olympic team so i might end up try there for wrestling after highschool.
  3. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    u guys know that favorite icecream poll thingy. that was started on my b-day. i really dont why any one would care but i am just saying thats cool.
  4. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    name:leif de wolf
    sw realted things:the movie, easter eggs in the movies, and epiode III spoilers.
    non starwars related things: wrestling(i am really really good at it)(you guys should come watch some palmer wrestling matches), science,CG stuff(finding nemo is great),and some other things but i dont know what.
    and how did i find this you ask: i have know about it for a long time but never took the intiative to recreate my account so i finally did and i am now the awesome that you all know as MoD-Sith(its the sn i use in star craft)
  5. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    ==Looks around, no newbies. Leaves again==
  6. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Steve

What Star Wars related things are you interested in? SW props and costumes, RPG, films, fan films, spoofs

What non Star Wars things are you interested in? I collect swords, and weapons from history. I love to read, though I have never even picked up a SW book. I like to go shooting often. I enjoy video games, though I haven't really gotten into one for several months. I play the SW RPG as well as the Modern RPG, which is a great one if you haven't tried it (I switch off every other week). I am into the shows ALIAS, Smallville, the new Survivor, and CSI. I am an avid Tolkien fan and have been since I first read the LOTR at eight years of age. In my occupation (I am a pastor), I regularly deal with about a thousand people a week, who all know how much of a big geek I am, but in regular interactions with them (along with some of my co-horts) we have sucked them into the realm of geekiness as well, in all of it's glory. What with Star Wars, and Star Trek, and Lord of the Rings, and sci fi and video games, and all kinds of other joys that the whole world would find they were addicted to as well if they would only give into their inner geek.

How did you find this forum? I grew up in Colorado Springs, but moved to Las Vegas, where I currently reside, when I was a junior in High School. I attended Widefield High School when I lived there, and I still have some family there. I also have been hoping to see some of my old friends posting on this board. Good luck to you all. Rock on.
  7. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for checking in Moka!
  8. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I might just make myself comfortable here for a while. AND THEN YOU WILL NEVER BE RID OF ME!! BWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!
  10. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    the more, the scarier.If you can why dont you come to the meeting.
  11. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the invite, but I live in Vegas and that would be a little bit more of a drive than I'd be willing to make. Not that I don't think you guys are cool, but you're not worth 16 hours in a car.
  12. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    yup, ill get to that little journey in december.

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.
  13. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought this was supposed to be a sticky thread.If so why dont we make a new newbie &intro thread with the scff name and not just the springs.
  14. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Unfortunately, Sticky's aren't forever :( So, you'd have to make a new thread to get it Sticky'd.... My suggestion is to place a link to the old one in the new thread :)
  15. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought Void was gonna start a new one up... Guess I better drop a note again...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.