1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Welcome to the Dejarik Arcade!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zenek, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Let us not go to Camalot, it is a silly place!
    IC: The Krithin was stomped and thrown, but its tough, resiliant hide kept the teeth from puncturing its skin.
    "I thought ya might try something like that...heh, heh, heh..."
    -enters command-
    Using its fins, it begins to hop toward the Kryat Dragon, hissing with its jaws wide as it possibly can have them.
    -Turns to table one-
    "Do you think I should call the police or something? That Gand's been unconcious for quite a while..."
  2. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I don't wanna talk to you no more you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

IC:

• Jered enters the Krayt Dragon's third command.

• The Krayt Dragon turns around and smacks the Krithin on the back very hard. The Krayt Dragon uses his tail again to slap the Krithin to the right side of the board. The Krithin doesn't seem to move much after that.

TAG: Zenek

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  3. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: "Bring out your dead!"
    IC: "Great..."
    -enters command-
    The Krithin makes an interesting move. Using the powerful fins, It jumps at the Kryat, and latches down on its right shoulder blade, biting through the muscle to the bone.
    "Hey, you remember 87, yes? G4-87! Get in here! I'm gonna win this one! *BWEETLE BWOO* For REAL! Come on!" The older model droid rolls in from the back room on its tank-like treads and beeps a 'hello' to Jared.
  4. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

IC:

• Jered waves to the droid and quickly enters the Krayt Dragon's fourth command.

• The Krayt Dragon rolls over on its right side and crushes the Krithin. Lots of the Krithin's bones snap under the Krayt Dragon's weight. The Krayt Dragon gets up, backs away, and licks the wound on his shoulder.

• The Krithin isn't moving at all. :( :_|

5. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: RUN AWAY!
    IC: Realizing an older game mode, Zenek leans over to explain his new offer...
    "OK, ya beat me twice, but I've got annother neat idea up my sleave. Let's have a 3-vs-3 battle! *BWEEPR KLIK WRIRRRRRRRR* I know! between the two of us and our combined six monsters, this should be great! You pick your three first!"
    -Extra rules for 3-vs-3!
    List your monsters as normal, but 3 this time! (DUH! :) )
    The winner is known when the other player only has one monster out of his three.
    -New ruling for all games afterward-
    You can choose to play a "maddened" creature.
    A "MAD creature had a higher tolerance to pain but a player has less "control" over the creature through controls.
    "*CLICLICTWEEEEETT!* No kiddin' 87. This WILL be a good match..."
  6. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Daffy English "Kniggits!"

IC:

• Says: "No 'Maddened' Creatures for me. I have a better idea."; Grimaces.

• Jered loads his creatures onto the board; Says: "Since my Kell Dragon didn't get hurt real bad in his first match, I think he'll want another go."

• Creature 1:
      Species: Gundark
      Attacks: Bite, Tackle, Shred, Gore, Thrash, Throw
      Color: Red
      Description: A large, hulking predator native to Alaris Prime.

• Creature 2:
      Species: Kell Dragon
      Attacks: Slash, Bite/Crunch, Spikes, Tail Attack
      Color: Dark Grey/Dark Green
      Description: A large, four-legged predator. It is often kept by rich people as pets and a symbol of power. Large spikes cover its back and tail.

• Creature 3:
      Species: Mecha-Acklay
      Attacks: Razor Blade, Bite, Flamethrower, Electric Bolt, Thrash, Shred, Gore, Laser Beam Eyes
      Color: Green and Tan (Organic Parts); Silver (Mechanical parts)
      Description: Jered's precious Acklay was defeated only once in battle. He was horribly wounded and needed mechanical parts to replace his damaged body. Mecha-Acklay's main body is covered in a metal casing, his natural claws have been replaced with metal, artificial ones with razor blades attached to them, his cranium has been replaced with a metal one, and his natural eyes have been replaced with glowing red, artificial ones. Mecha Acklay has retractable spikes on his back and has been modified to carry a ranged electrical weapon and a Flamethrower. Mecha-Acklay's life support system is deep inside his body and he has absolutley no obvious weakness.

• Says: "Scared?"

7. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    "HA! HEH HAA! ME? Just wait for what Ive got in store for you!"

Species: Veermok
    Attacks: Claw slash, smash, bite, throw, crush, etc.
    Color: black fur, tan skin
    Description: Huge super predator of Naboo. This primate attacks its prey by running like a Dug using its over developed arms and overtakes its victims by jumping into their backs, ramming its claws through the opponent's throat. Looks like a gorilla with bear claws, shorter legs, and an out-stretched neck like a buzzard connected to a baboon-like head full of teeth.

Species: Giant Mynock
    Attacks: Ion Drain, bite, scratch, wing slam, etc.
    Color: marble gray
    Description: Bat-like in appearence, THIS mynock is similar tho the on seen in ep.V, but it has a hear like a lizars with many needle sharp teeth that can drain computers, ships, droids, and other mechanical units dry of energy. It sucks ION energy through the sharp hollow teeth.

Species: Houjix
    Attacks: bite, ram, tackle, slash,
    Color: Blue with yellow stripes
    Description: These ferocious-looking creatures are actually gentle, loyal and are often kept as guard animals and even pets by the Gran who live on the planet Kinyen. These nasty looking creatures hunt in the wild by blending into the tall blue-yellow grass and ambushing its prey and also goes for the throat. Looks like a blue gator with long legs back longer than front, yellow stripes, mid-sizes spines on the tail and small feet designed for running.

"Just gimmie a minute to think about my first move....."
    OC: Neat attack force, eh?
  8. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    "For the first move..."
    Zenek spent three times as much time typing in commands, for obvious reasons.

-The Veermok, howling, dashes accross the arena and lunges onto the Mecha-Acklay's neck, holding the great cyborg down for the next move.

-The Giant Mynock, hungry for metalic substances, glides gracefully toward the helpless Mecha-Acklay and begins to drain energy from the neck and head with a strong bite to the neck. (The Giant Mynock drains 25% of the target craeture's energy each turn if it is attached to a mecha-beast.)

-Running to defend te double team, the Houjix rushes the Gundark, and tackles it the the arena floor, and clamps down on the poor creature's left leg.

-This leaves the Kell Dragon untouched, as of now...

Zenek leans back in his chair, and gave his opponent and long time friend a creepy Quarren smile.

"Nice critters, better moves...You think that you can keep up?"
  9. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Jered's not worried. He enters the Kell Dragon's first command. The Kell Dragon moves to assist Mecha-Acklay. He uses his large maw to bite down upon the Giant Mynock and pull it from Mecha-Acklay. The Mynock lets go of Mecha-Acklay just as the Kell Dragon grabs it.

• Jered enter's Mecha-Acklay's first command. Mecah-Acklay uses his bolter and fires a lightning bolt into the Veermok. The Veermok quickly lets go and jumps back. It's partially stunned from the bolt.

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's second command. Mecha-Acklay uses his bolter again on the Houjix and removes the threat to the Gundark.

• Jered enters the Kell Dragon's second command. With the Giant Mynock still in his maw, the Kell Dragon crunches down on it. His teeth penetrate the Mynock's flesh and crushes its bones. When it's not moving anymore, the Kell Dragon crams the whole Mynock into his mouth, swallows it, and gives a sickening belch.

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's third command. Mecha-Acklay backs into a corner and activates an impenitrable energy shield while he recharges his lost energy. THe process is very quick.

• Jered enters the Gundark's first command. The Gundark, endowed with huge arms and hands, grabs the Houjix, lifts it over his head, and throws it across the board.

• Mecha-Acklay finishes rechargeing his energy and deactivates his sheild. Jered does not enter another command at this time.

• Says: "It's two against three in my favor, Zenek. You've got to be scared now!"

10. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: "GULP...I'm still good, but since you took two turns, I also get two!!!"
    -types commands-

1-The Houjix lands on its feet, being as agile as it is, then lunges at the crippled Gundark's throat and ripps out its breathing tube, and the gundark falls limply to the arena floor.

1- The Veermok shook the energy blast off quickly, being as the Mecha-Acklay's beam was only at 3/4 power. Then it charges the Kell Dragon, and leaps onto the Dragon's skull using all of its weight.

2- The Houjix runs to the primate's aid and clamps down onto the Kell Dragon's tail at the end, before the spikes.

2- The Veermok claws furiously at the Kell Dragon's head, and it doesn't look good...The wounded beast starts to sway back and forth, probably from loss of blood...

"Things seem to be even now, eh? From now on, ONE, move each and maybe I'll go easier on ya! Sure, I may need both remaining creatures to beat THAT Acklay, but with a dead Gundark, and a wounded Kell Dragon, I think I've got MORE than a chance, heh, heh, heh..."

OC: You can see the Houjix in EP:4 on the Dejarik board, on R2's side of the board, just match the discription! :)
  11. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Jered is shocked at the loss of the Gandark, but he's still determined (Jered senses the spark of life within him; maybe the Gundark can be saved like the Acklay). He enters the Kell Dragon's third command.

• The Kell Dragon smashes the Houjix with his spiked tail while the creature is still holding on. Afterwards, nothing is left but diced up mincemeat.

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's fourth command. Mecha-Acklay uses his laser beam eyes to remove the threat of the Veermok from the Kell Dragon. The Veermok is knocked right off the Kell Dragon.

• Unfortunatley for the Veermok, it's arms are all scratched up too. This is a result of the Kell Dragon having spikes on his head.

• Jered withdraws the Kell Dragon for recovery; Says: "Sorry about the two turns at once. You put me in a precarious position. I should now perfer to withdraw my Kell Dragon so he can rest. I wish to show Mecha-Acklay's full and awesome power! Since your Veermok got himself a few scratches when he took on my Kell Dragon, you may go first."

12. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Fine, by me. The great battle winds down. *WHIRRRBOOO* You DON'T have to rub it in! I know that this would be THREE times in a row IF I lose!"

-Types in commands-

-The Veermok Roars, and rushes to the area behind the Acklay, and using all of its strength, and rips the Mecha-Acklay's rear left organic leg clear off at the joint.

-The already brutalized Mecha-Acklay, now has bad balance, and has a great deal of trouble standing on its five legs.

"Now who is the one who is scared? *KLICKLICWHIRRRR* And what do ya mean organic parts are obsolete, anyway?!?"
  13. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Mecha-Acklay automatically sends out cables from the spot where his leg was torn off. They connect with his severed leg and reattach it.

• Jered says: "As I said, Mecha-Acklay has no obvious weakness. If you had payed attention to my Kell Dragon first, your Giant Mynock would still be alive and Mecha-Acklay would have been defeated."

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's fifth command.

• Mecha-Acklay uses his flamethrower and envelopes the Veermok in fire causing 3rd degree burns.

14. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: "May be a last ditch effort, BUT..."

-Enters commands-

-The Veermok rolls around on the arena, putting out the fire, the primate's thick fur protected its skin, and its shaggy arms protected its bald head. It then howls and pulls out the same leg as before, and smashes the letf middle leg into pieces with it. The Acklay now has 4 legs, the mid-left is in pieces, and the Veermok it using the left rear leg as a makeshift club. The cyborg falls onto its left side, using its front pincers to keep from falling to the floor.

"THIS is really getting good!"
  15. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Mecha-Acklay automatically sends out his cables, snatches his leg, and reataches it. He activates his shield while he automatically repairs his damaged leg.

• When repairs are complete, Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's sixth command.

• Mecha-Acklay uses the blades on his front two legs to rip off both of the Veermok's arms.

• Mecha-Acklay gives a mechanized-sounding howl.

OOC: Look you stupid @&$!#%?, you've got no arms left! (Here we go again with the Monty Python humor. ;) )

16. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OC: It's just a flesh wound! ;)

IC:(Pulls Veermok off the board, for all of his GOOD moves were arm-based.)

"OHHHHH CHUBAMONTAGOYA!!! *BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!* I can't believe Ive been bested AGAIN by this guy!!! And stop laughing, YOU! *CLIK*"

Zenek, bested three times at his own game let his opponent choose his fate for the fourth match:

"You're good, Very good. If you play me again, three on three, I won't pull ANY stops, you in???"
  17. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Says: "I'm in, but I have a small task to complete first.

• Jered removes the barely alive Gundark's head and places it onto a Gundarkesque droid body.

• Says: "I'm ready for a fourth match!"

• Creature 1:
      Species: Krayt Dragon
      Attacks: Earthquake, Tail Attack, Jaws, Claws
      Color: Tan
      Description: The stronger relative of the Kell Dragon. Krayt Dragons are native to Tatooine's Jundland Wastes.

Creature 2
      Species: Mecha-Acklay
      Attacks: Razor Blade, Bite, Flamethrower, Electric Bolt, Thrash, Shred, Gore, Laser Beam Eyes
      Color: Green and Tan (Organic Parts); Silver (Mechanical parts)
      Description: Jered's precious Acklay was defeated only once in battle. He was horribly wounded and needed mechanical parts to replace his damaged body. Mecha-Acklay's main body is covered in a metal casing, his natural claws have been replaced with metal, artificial ones with razor blades attached to them, his cranium has been replaced with a metal one, and his natural eyes have been replaced with glowing red, artificial ones. Mecha Acklay has retractable spikes on his back and has been modified to carry a ranged electrical weapon and a Flamethrower. Mecha-Acklay's life support system is deep inside his body and he has absolutley no obvious weakness.

Creature 3:
      Species: Mecha-Gundark
      Attacks: Razor Claws, Throw, Toxic Gas, Spike Hide, Thrash, Mace Fist (Spikes on fingers)
      Color: Red (Organic Head) and Silver (Mechanical Body)
      Description: After being defeated by a Houjix and suffering a greivous injury, Jered Axel was able to sustain this predator's life by incorporating synthetics as with Mecha-Acklay. Mecha-Gundark has all the recovery and defense properties of Mecha-Acklay, but he is only skilled in HtH Combat. However, Mecha-Gundark can spew posionous Methane Gas at a target to weaken it (Ranged Attack). Also, like Mecha-Acklay, Mecha-Gundark's life support system is deep inside his body and has no obvious weakness.

• Says: "I will go first this time. As you said, one command per critter.

• Awaits Zenek to load his critters.

18. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OC: New ruling!!! After this match, a new discription will be added, Type. Examples include insectoid, reptile, Mech, and Mythical. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the change. THANKS! ;)

IC: "Sure! You'll NEED to go first after you see what I've got!!!"

Species: Grimtaash
    Attacks: for one turn become invincible, Grab, Slam, kick, etc...
    Color: Plum, black eyes
    Type: Mythical
    Description: The ghost of the mythical Grimtaash the Molator, is said to protect Alderaanian royalty from coruption and betrayal. Has no visible eyes (deep in sockets) Deep purple lanky body, long arms, Toydarian-like snout, stubby legs.

Species: K'lor'slug
    Attacks: Venom spit, venom bite, scratch, thrash, pinch, etc...
    Color: Blood Red, Yellow eyes
    Type: Insectoid
    Description: The K'lor'slug is from the planet Noe'ha'on. It is a dangerous hunter with very good eye-sight and smell, and deadly venom. Had ten legs, four are pincers, has five eyes and forked tounge. Often stows away on ships and there are stories of these beasts killing entire crews...

Species: Maddened Krakana
    Length: 20 ft.
    Attacks: Bite, Slash, Grab, Slam, Thrash, Sharp back spines in single file down its back
    Color: Jet Black
    Type: Aquatic/Maddened
    Description: Large deep-sea predator native to the oceans of Zenek's native Mon Calamari. Uses its six tentacles, three on each side of its head tipped with a small pincer, to pull prey toward its powerful jaws. Eel-like in appearence, except of four small fins use to move the beast. Eight spines run down its back. NOTE: Had a much higher tolerance to pain than a regular Krakana.

"As you can see, one of my beasts is mythical, only one whom would own a dejarik store would have such easy acess to such a great beast, AND it can make one of your turns attacking it void! Your move..."

OC: K'lor'slug and Grimtaash can be seen in EP. 4! Look for em'!
  19. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Jered enters the Krayt Dragon's first command. The Krayt Dragon charges at full speed toward the Maddened Karakana and pins the creature down by stepping on all it's tenticles with his front legs and creating a headlock with his enormus maw.

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's first command. Mecha-Acklay blankets the K'lor'slug in fire with his flamethrower.

• Jered enters Mecha-Gundark's first command. Mecha-Gundark spews Toxic Gas at the Grimtaash, poisioning it (Posion weakens the creature by 25% each turn)

20. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC:-Zenek enters first command-

-The Grimtaash uses its special ability (One turn Invincible). The poison was purged from its body, and it stumbles closer to the Mecha-Gundark, and rips the cyborg's body into two pieces, and throws the top half at the Mecha-Acklay. (Grimtaash can NOT use its evade ability for the rest of the match!)

-The K'lor'slug suffered burn damage (15% damade each turn) and it rushes the Mecha-Acklay and begins to eat at the distracted beast's neck, making a good-sized hole. Can't regenerate what's eaten!

-The Maddened Krakana seemingly unfazed by the violent headlock, repeatedly smashes the Kryat Dragon' skull with its flexible thick tail.

"Hope I ain't jinxing myself, but this looks like the best seccond turn I've EVER had! *BREET* Told you the Grimtaash was a good idea, Droid!"
  21. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: To make thing's fair, a Mech creature's auto recovery system will be used once a match. :)

IC:

• Mecha-Gundark's automatic recovery system kicks in and he pulls himself together. Jered enters' Mecha-Gundark's second command. Mecha-Gundark grabs onto the Grimtaash's head and rips it clean off.

• Jered enter's Mecha-Acklay's second command. Mecha-Acklay strikes the K'lor'slug in the heart with his bolter, removing it from him. The K'lor'slug is half stunned and very dizzy.

• Jered enter's the Krayt Dragon's second command. The Krayt Dragon stops headlocking the Maddened Karakana and pays attention to the tail. The Krayt Dragon grabs the Karakana's tail in his maw and tears it off.

22. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Sounds good to Zenek! :)
    IC:
    -Grimtaash, being a ghost already, disappeared from the board.

- The K'lor'slug has three hearts, and shook off the dizziness quickly. It turns its attention back to the Mecha-Acklay's metal-wound, thrusts its head inside, and eats cables that control the front legs from inside the cyborg's chest.

- The Maddened Krakana seeming oblivious to the pain of its lost limb, head butts the Kryat Dragon's skull to the arena floor, and uses its facial tenticles to pull the Dragon's top jaw from its bottom jaw. Several tearing sounds can be heard from the beast's neck, head, and mouth.

"Not too shabby, eh?"
  23. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Jered enters the Krayt Dragon's final command. In a last ditch effort, the Krayt Dragon rips off all the tentacles on the Maddened Karakana's left side. The great beast falls on the Karakana and dies, trapping the Karakana under his weight.

• Jered enters Mecha-Gundark's third Command. Mecha-Gundark rushes to Mecha-Acklay's aid and tears the K'lor'slug limb from limb.

• After the threat of the K'lor'slug is removed, Mecha-Acklay starts up his automatic recovery system and initiates repairs....done. Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's third command. Mecha-Acklay runs at the Maddened Krakana at full speed and rips off the creature's right-side tentacles with his razor blades. Mecha-Acklay gets far away from the creature afterwards.

• Says: "Two against one...."

24. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: -Inputs commands-

-The Maddened Krakana lunges at the Mecha-Gundark, (It can still swim, still having fins.) and eats the head off the mecha-body, leaving the mechanical leftovers to fall to the arena floor.

"One on one, now..."
  25. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

• Jered enters Mecha-Acklay's fourth command. Mecha-Acklay fires a high-powered bolt of electricity into the Karakana's mouth, frying and killing it instantly.

• Says: "Well played."

• Jered removes the Krayt Dragon's brain and inserts it into a robot body of a very similar structure....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.