1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Welcome To The Family - (Star Wars... The Godfather Style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rebel-Hero-Solo, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel-Hero-Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    LS_A Approved :cool:

I have been wanting to make something like this for a very long time, here at the RPF and I thought with summer comming up and people having more free time, along with myself I would like to give this a try. The Godfather movies are some of my all time favorite movies along with the Star Wars Saga. If you are interested please PM me after reading the rest of this post, or if you are confused and need something to be clarified please do not hesitate to PM me.

RULES; YES THEY STILL DO APPLY

Of course, with all new Role-Plays, there comes a set of rules specificly for it. This is no different. One thing, is that I would like to keep any arguements out of OOC chat and into PM's. I am afraid that I cannot solve all arguements that come up, but I will try. If I am unable to solve a problem, then either you must solve the problem or a moderator will need to be contacted, as a last resort of course. :)

The basic rules of RP's still apply in this game, god-modding will not be permitted, nor flaming another participant. You all should know the rest of the RP rules, if you don't this RP is not for you.

STORY; INTRO INTO THE GODFATHER

The Godfather, in a way, you can summarize it by saying Italian Mafia. Of course, I want to stick a Star Wars twist on it. When you join you will be either joining a Mafia Family, or a Galactic Inforcer (Police; Jedi.) Each mafia family will consist of a Don, an Underboss, and then the family. What fun is it without the conflict though? Most mafia families will be rivals and throughout the RP people will be able to make allies.

Where is the Star Wars twist? Well, the police are replaced by Jedi. The other twist is that each mafia family gets its own territory or planet in the Star Wars Universe. All weapons are replaced by blasters and/or weapons in the Star Wars Universe.

CHARECTER SHEETS

I ask that all charecter sheets be PMed to me for approval. I also ask they be put in this format. Also, I am looking for 2 people to be the head of two other Italian Mafia Families. PM me if you are interested.

Name: Don Vito Corleone
    Alias: The Godfather
    Species: Human
    Home World: Coruscant

[image=http://inpoop.mediahalo.com/image/fi8eda4392.small/don-corleone.jpg]

Appearance-
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Build: Medium
    Hair: Slicked Back; Grayish-Brown
    Eyes: Brown
  2. Rekam_Ehtknaht Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: Rekam Ehtknaht
    Alias: Jedi Rekam
    Species: Human (Jedi)
    Home World: Haruun Kal

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/tommy5tone/derek-luke-005.jpg]

Appearance-
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 190 lbs.
    Build: Athletic
    Hair: Shaved black
    Eyes: Yellow

GM APPROVED
  3. Rebel-Hero-Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Bump: Hopefully more people will notice and want to join up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.