main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Vertical, Oct 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Saturday Night Live, err, Saturday afternoon shopping.

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Okay I need something really really really good for day 6 any ideas?

3. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's Sunday and the beginning of a new week. Let's not screw it up (5-letter word, if it's not acceptable, please cluee me in).

4. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Day Five~

Your first topic. Make sure before you post this new thread that there is not any like it. I think I've talked about this before. But no one is asking any questions and well this is a good thread and needs to stay on top. Read it all the time. Post here keep it on top.

~PK

5. Mort

Mort Jedi Master star 4

Aug 25, 2000

Go now, up!

6. Ternian

Ternian Jedi Youngling star 4

May 16, 2000
  7. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's Tuesday, Oct 31, Happy Halloween; let's stay safe tonight.

8. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Today's Halloween, oh joy, so does that mean we return to the lightside tomorrow and find out which stoy was the treat? Don't bother to answer until we need to get this page back up top :)

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's Wednesday, the first day of November, and I hope ya'all survived halloween. Be safe today.

10. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    There is not point but to keep this on top. Everyone should read this thread everyday. Yada Yada Yada we get the point right. Now here's the next thing, I never name admins when I get upset. But someone I know was banned for well 48 hours without a reason being sent to them. Now is this right no. The reason was for flaming someone else found out through a friend of the person. Now though come to find out my friend has been unbanned and the admin who did this decided he didn't have time to check up on it and didn't remember why. Now no admin take this as an offensive against you. But I am asking that you at least have the kindness to us to at least tell us what it is we've been banned for. I understand you don't have the time. But if you are going to ban someone please tell them why and not leave them in the dark. Thank you and Good Night.

~PK

11. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
  12. Vertical

Vertical Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 6, 1999
    Good point. Until recently, actually, I was unaware that a person who was banned could read their Private Messages. I was under the impression that they could not, so I never bothered to send a Private Message explaining the banning. However, I have recently been made aware that they can indeed read the messages, but can't reply.

In light of this knew information, any time that I ban a member, I will do my best to remember to PM them and let them know what happened. I hope the other admins have the time and courtesy to do so.

Vertical

13. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Thank u Vert, I'm sure they'll appreciate it, and I hope the other admins have your same good sense.

14. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's Thursday

15. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Thanks also, Vert! I never did know if they could read PMs or not, and I didn't want to create a thread in Communications just to ask that, coz it had been asked before without any specific answer. Some people said yes, others said no.

To all newbies who are complaining that there's no search function (actually to everyone out there also), you might just want to go to this thread and make a request to SotS (I'm currently acting as his "understudy" during my hols right now). Although it would probably make things easier if you were looking for a thread from a few days ago, or you had posted to it before.

Here's the link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=306509

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  16. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Things seem to be heating up again on the boards. Newbie's, Newbie's, Newbie's. Please if you have a problem with something or how people are being treated. Take it to Communications. Or PM the person. Yes I agree I do have a problem with the way a certian admin, is handling people. But I'm not saying anything yet because I'm giving this admin. a few more days to prove himself. If things don't change I'm e-mailing all the admins at their e-mail thing which I can not remember at the moment but I am if the problem continues. Just watch yourselves and read this thread. It will help you know what's going on and what to do.
    If you have a question ask it here, someone will try to answer it. I'm sure of that. One of the admins who see it will. Heck if I see it I'll try to find you an answer. I know others might to. So just follow the rules and have fun.

17. Vertical

Vertical Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 6, 1999
    As stated in previous posts in this thread, the administrator email is:

jc-admins@theforce.net

If you feel your problem can't or shouldn't be handled through the Communication forum, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,
    Vertical

18. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's Friday. Let's be careful out there. Put the admins email address in your email address book. Then it's there whenever you need it.

19. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I knew the address Vertical. I was going to wait and just see if things changed or contiued to go on as they are. If they don't change all of the admins will be getting an e-mail, even my fave one.

20. Darth Sebious

Darth Sebious Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 21, 2000
    Up wesa go!

21. jjas

jjas Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    up ya go!

22. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    Up again :)

23. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    UP!!!

*Wait a minute... no one's been upping this yet???*

24. Sith Interceptor

Sith Interceptor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 1999
  25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Man oh man. Okay no one panic. Okay Newbies it's okay don't cry. It's just a new layout. Oldbie over there what are you doing? Don't try to change it back, you can't do that your not an admin.
    Okay we'll figure out how to use this it's not that hard. I'll have a complete full post later on tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.