main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Vertical, Oct 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    3rd page? For shame!

2. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Up again...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Shi-Adi-Maya

Shi-Adi-Maya Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1999
  4. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    somebody please put me out of my misery

5. Shi-Adi-Maya

Shi-Adi-Maya Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1999
  6. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    And again...

7. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    And again...

8. Vertical

Vertical Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 6, 1999
    Thanks again for keeping this up, guys :)

Vertical

9. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    saturday for me; sunday for ya'all. stay safe out there.

10. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
    I'm am new here.
    Will you please show me the ropes of this fine Jedi Council forums?

:p DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

11. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Oh so you're new Darth Nut (Yeah right lol good one.) Alright what you first see is a list of opitions on the top of the page. This is a function list for reach of the members. You can click on your name and see all these intresting facts about you, like your name and such. Well looking down you see someone has you on their "Who's Watching You" list. Well this is the function that was use to be know as Fave User. You can click on this and see who likes you. Then you can click on there name and at the top of the page you see add use to watchers list. So you can click on this to add them of no.
    Then the next function is the Private Message function. This function allows you to send messages to others users anytime of the day. Or they can send messages to you. If they send a message to you. It will say 1 new message or 2 new messages next to Private message. And once you click on this you can click on your messages and read them.
    Next is Options. Here you can click on things and change things like information about you or post notification and such things. There are other fucntions here also that we can discuss at a later time.
    The next function you see you can click on is the FAQ function. If you have a question and not sure where to find it this is the place. You can click on here and get answers for everything like stars and such. It's a very helpful place.
    The next thing you see is Support. This is the place where you can send a message to the admins or whoever of the board I do believe. I'm not to sure on this one. So if Vertical or someone could give me the back up on this one, must appreciative.
    Then on the very top of the page you can click on Jedi Council Forums and go back there. Once back there, there is a list of forums you can go to and post and talk about various things. But that also means you do not go in the Episode 2 forum and talk about TPM or go into the Trilogy forum and talk about Episode 2e spoilers.
    There is also a Forum called Communciations this allows you to post and ask questions that you need answers for. Anyone can answer them even admins.
    Till next time PK Over and Out.

12. DarthNut

Aug 1, 1999
    Why is Vertical's name red?

DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Colored names mean the author is an admin type; could be a regular admin who oversees the forums/threads, or a moderator who has other management powers/duties, or the big cheeses who are the powers that be.

Nut--you're been posting here long enough to know all this stuff, but glad you asked for the real folks who just come by once in a while or is checking in for the first time.

Thanks, PK, for your hard work answering the Nut man here. I think I'm going to take a sunday nap. Back in a bit.... *yawn*

14. DarthNut

Aug 1, 1999
    I swear, I don't know what your talking about!
    I just registered here the other day!

:p

um, can you list all the admins for me?

;-)

DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

15. Lord_Marcond

Lord_Marcond Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2000
    Hello everybody, (if anyone reads it) i'm new, and i'm happy to finally participate with my ideas and my questions on TheForce.Net

anyone ever need someone to chat about sw, i'm here.

may the force be with y'all sw geeks, such as myself.

16. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Nut--let me see if I can find the admins thread; it's somewhere in the communications forum, I believe.

Welcome newcomer. These three threads are good reading, Welcome to the Forums by Vertical, the Newbie Handbook by Yoshi, and Etiquette by Jasman, in ep2/ep3 forum. Countdown is the social thread in this forum and you meet alot of interesting people.

More info about JC and forums is available in Communications forum. I'm there more and more in Communications, as too much speculation tends to wear my brain down on some days, and on other days, I have to really think about the speculative hypotheses out there in this forum.

Off topic subjects are in Community forum. I wing by there on occasion to see what's happening.

17. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    READ NOW!!!!

18. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Hello, I am President Princess Kenobi and I am here to answer and help you with anything you need. If you have questions that need answered ask me. Need help ask, I'll help. Need a guide around the forums. I can help, I'm your gal. But I was just seeing if anyone has any questions that need answered. Also to say read this as much as possible. This is a great thread and there are many things that have been said here by me and other members. I know I am more then willingly to help you and I know Keo and Vertical won't mind helping out either. So please help or ask questions if you need to ask them.

19. DarthNut

Aug 1, 1999
    Who died and made you President, Princess?

;)

DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well Darth Nut, the election is still undecided and I decided sense they can't decide I would decide for them and make myself President. It's all in the "JC Community Goes To The White House," Thread in Community.

21. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Couldn't post last night due to the nightmare going on on the board, so here I am tonight.

22. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Welcome to Wednesday

23. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    And Day 8 of Presidential Deadlock

24. DarthNut

Aug 1, 1999
    What deadlock?
    We have YOU don't we?

:p DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well I was actually being seroius for a moment DN, But yeah I'm President. The U.S. doesn't know that yet. But I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.