Welcome to the King of Prussia board.

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by Rox, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    You guys now have your own board, enjoy.
  2. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
  3. DarthSikle Jedi Master

star 4
    So, what do you KOP people like in Star Wars??

Are you just Movie Purists? Anyone like EU material?? Comics? Novels? Kids books??

I live in West Conshohocken, married, 31 years old 2 kids and one on the way (all girls)

Very interested in hearing from others
  4. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    To talk about these questions and more, I've started a new thread here.

If you want to talk about other topics, please post a new topic.

Thanks!!
  5. snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome to everyone in KoP.

!snap
  6. Rabid_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yo! My PA padawans? Philadelphia to be exact but that didn't go well with Padawans and I couldn't think of another star wars related item to go with philadelphia. Your right.... it's not important. So, what do we talk about here? The workings of the force in our area. Let me know.
  7. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm not really sure what you are talking about Rabid Ewok. What do you mean by 'Philadelphia to be exact'. The Northern and Western suburbs are forming their own FF Chapter..

Anyway, welcome.

Cali
  8. Rabid_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was sent here from a link from nick that said this was the threads for the suburbs. Man, I live in the suburbs. Rejection from my own people!!!!.... suburbanites. I was told that that this was created equally for all suburbanites to communicate our knowledge of Star wars and share it's infinte beauty and wisdom. Maybe I will have to form a rebel alliance.
  9. PadawanNick Force Ghost

star 4
    Looks like you found your way from that AOTC forum, eh! I think I get you're joke Ewok, but it did take a couple readings.

Great to have you here!

This forum is mainly for discussions around the FanForce chapter forming in the Philly Suburbs. Check out the threads here to see more of what we're all about.

The forum is not limited to just discussions related to the FanForce group, though. Feel free to post about anything you think may be relavent or useful to those of us using the forum.

Most of all....

Have fun!

[EDIT: I'm sure Calixte's not rejecting you. (She did say "Welcome") Just having a little trouble following your opening post.]
  10. PadawanNick Force Ghost

star 4
    If you're having trouble trying to find a SW term to go with Philadelphia, try finding something to go with "Suburbs" or "King of Prussia"! 8-}

Have fun!
  11. Rabid_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 1
    Naaah i am only kidding about having to start a rebellion. I would never go against the empire...ever. Anyway what joke where you talking about the english football one. Yeah that was pretty funny. Some of the stuff that gets typed up on these threads is hilarious, I seriously can't get enough of it. I am actuall from the area around the airport whcih is kinda in the other direction of king of prussia, though they have a great mall. I used to take the bus from the king of prussia station to get to PSU.
  12. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah, I wasn't rejecting you, I just didn't get your opening post. I am confuzzled...Nick, would you explain it to me?

And really, I didn't have a choice about the name for this forum. Apparently all forums must be named after a city or town, and since KofP seems to be centered between the Northern and Western suburbs it made sense.

Welcome again!

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.