main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to the King of Prussia board.

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Rox , May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    You guys now have your own board, enjoy.

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Thanks Terry!

3. DarthSikle

DarthSikle Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    So, what do you KOP people like in Star Wars??

Are you just Movie Purists? Anyone like EU material?? Comics? Novels? Kids books??

I live in West Conshohocken, married, 31 years old 2 kids and one on the way (all girls)

Very interested in hearing from others

4. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    To talk about these questions and more, I've started a new thread here.

If you want to talk about other topics, please post a new topic.

Thanks!!

5. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Welcome to everyone in KoP.

!snap

6. Rabid_Ewok

Rabid_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    Yo! My PA padawans? Philadelphia to be exact but that didn't go well with Padawans and I couldn't think of another star wars related item to go with philadelphia. Your right.... it's not important. So, what do we talk about here? The workings of the force in our area. Let me know.

7. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    I'm not really sure what you are talking about Rabid Ewok. What do you mean by 'Philadelphia to be exact'. The Northern and Western suburbs are forming their own FF Chapter..

Anyway, welcome.

Cali

8. Rabid_Ewok

May 30, 2002
    I was sent here from a link from nick that said this was the threads for the suburbs. Man, I live in the suburbs. Rejection from my own people!!!!.... suburbanites. I was told that that this was created equally for all suburbanites to communicate our knowledge of Star wars and share it's infinte beauty and wisdom. Maybe I will have to form a rebel alliance.

9. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Looks like you found your way from that AOTC forum, eh! I think I get you're joke Ewok, but it did take a couple readings.

Great to have you here!

This forum is mainly for discussions around the FanForce chapter forming in the Philly Suburbs. Check out the threads here to see more of what we're all about.

The forum is not limited to just discussions related to the FanForce group, though. Feel free to post about anything you think may be relavent or useful to those of us using the forum.

Most of all....

Have fun!

[EDIT: I'm sure Calixte's not rejecting you. (She did say "Welcome") Just having a little trouble following your opening post.]

10. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    If you're having trouble trying to find a SW term to go with Philadelphia, try finding something to go with "Suburbs" or "King of Prussia"! 8-}

Have fun!

11. Rabid_Ewok

May 30, 2002
    Naaah i am only kidding about having to start a rebellion. I would never go against the empire...ever. Anyway what joke where you talking about the english football one. Yeah that was pretty funny. Some of the stuff that gets typed up on these threads is hilarious, I seriously can't get enough of it. I am actuall from the area around the airport whcih is kinda in the other direction of king of prussia, though they have a great mall. I used to take the bus from the king of prussia station to get to PSU.

12. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Yeah, I wasn't rejecting you, I just didn't get your opening post. I am confuzzled...Nick, would you explain it to me?

And really, I didn't have a choice about the name for this forum. Apparently all forums must be named after a city or town, and since KofP seems to be centered between the Northern and Western suburbs it made sense.

Welcome again!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.