main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Welcome to the LAFF! Come in and Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    You were in Redondo, it's funny because you were within 3 miles of my house. [face_whistling]

2. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    GF (That is your new abbreviation, as of now. All members need them.), welcome. While I've only been to one small event so far, I've gotten to know the members a bit through these boards, and I have to say we're a playful, loveable, and somewhat idiotic group of SW fans who I'm sure you'll get to know and love rather quickly. So stick around and have some fun.

3. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Good to see you over here GF! GF is known to many of us as he has been a member of LUn, and there is a good deal of dual-membership. He has already been to events! :D Welcome to the LAFF! [:D]

4. Arminca

Arminca Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2006
    Welcome aboard GF-13.

5. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Ah...so I'm still the new guy then?[face_laugh]

6. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I still feel like one of the new "guys" and I've been with LAFF over a year.

7. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    LB Thank you for the official welcome and Thank you even more for shortening my name. Yeah eventhough I have been to some events and already know some of you, I still have the NoOb feelings as well and looking forward to getting to know you all in the future.[:D]

8. jedibyotch

jedibyotch Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2007
    Hey,after 3 days of just being overwelmed by the set- up, I finally figured it out! I think I posted my welcome message somewhere else and it kind of doesn't count since it's not in the appropriate place. anyways,the Lun boards are donw,and I've been fiending to post online for a while now,so here i is!
    I had a great time at John Williams. Seemed way to short to me,either it was short,or I was having way to muc fun.Either way,I'd do it again,but with one more bottle of wine.

9. jedibyotch

Jul 14, 2007
    Hey,after 3 days of just being overwelmed by the set- up, I finally figured it out! I think I posted my welcome message somewhere else and it kind of doesn't count since it's not in the appropriate place. anyways,the Lun boards are donw,and I've been fiending to post online for a while now,so here i is!
    I had a great time at John Williams. Seemed way to short to me,either it was short,or I was having way to muc fun.Either way,I'd do it again,but with one more bottle of wine.
    About me for those who don't know me. I'm Nick the Ring, aka Jedibyotch on the message boards at LUn,and what else? I draw,dj,I like to think I can sew but I think I'm over that for now.heh! I do love to create,take photographs,cook,host parties and collect comics and toys. Nerd things of the sort.
    I guess that it for now,cool?

10. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    He was wearing the green Jedi robes at John Williams if anyone looks through the photos and notices. (Just trying to help everyone put the name with the face)

11. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Welcome, welcome Nick da Ring! Good to see you over here with the cwazy LAFF! :D

12. jedibyotch

Jul 14, 2007
    I heard about you guys! Sounds like my kind of people. yeah!

13. Arminca

Arminca Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2006
    Oh, thanks SR. The green robe description was helpful.

Welcome Nic...Cool Green threads and also the green eyes made you very majestic looking.

14. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    so the question is, is GF a traitor, or a double agent. because of course, dual membership doesn't just 'work' like that.

15. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Argh...ANOTHER JB! That's the second one in a week! So, JediByotch, you are now JB2.[face_laugh] Welcome to the boards, and to LAFF.

A green robe, eh? Perhaps we have a Corellian Jedi in our midst?

16. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Nick has to choose a new name, as his current one violates the TOS. Look for him to reappear soon (I hope).

17. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007

I am defintely a double agent just like Darth Sidious playing both sides against the middle.[face_laugh]

18. jedibyotch

Jul 14, 2007
    I like that! JB2, or Squared.Nick The Ring works too I guess.decisions desicions!
    I went back to "The" for website purposes. I didn't want people to start calling me "daring" Da + Ring = daring.

19. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Nick the Ring you should be getting username change info from our RSA shortly -- check your email! :D Hmmmn, will we be calling you NtR??

20. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    HardwareStoreJedi also does a lovely Corellian Jedi named Thareen. Perhaps she'll post a little something about her if she gets the chance, although I believe she has done so in the past.

21. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    Form of a WAFFLEBOT! ZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Nick The Ring here. Nick The Ring was taken,as was Darth Zit and Darth Boring, Wafflebot is actually a toy that I am working on. I have the prototype already made.That is going to be my first attempt at a toy after Comic Con is over with.
    Good to be back.

22. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Hooooray! I'm so glad it worked out! :D Welcome again!!! (Cool about the toy, too!)

23. Waffllebot

Jul 22, 2007
    Thanks Liz :D

24. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Okay, so now you're WB. Ah well, guess we don't have a JB2.[face_laugh]

Anyways, welcome to the LAFF extravaganza. Hold onto your pants, because this place is crazy!:D

25. Waffllebot

Jul 22, 2007
    crazy is good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.