Welcome to the LAFF! Come in and Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by JediBith, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome!

As for the others, it wasn't me (at least I hope it wasn't).
  2. Darth-Bubba Jedi Master

star 4
    I killed that one!! [face_whistling] [face_whistling] [face_shame_on_you]
  3. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly--she couldn't take us (/you, haha)! Hey, it didn't bother me, and DH would just smack you, we can take it, DM just couldn't. I don't quite understand that! Is she that quick to make any decision that comes across her path?
  4. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    A lot of people can't handle DarthBubba. Doesn't mean she made a snap decision.
  5. Elensara Jedi Master

star 4
    Doesn't mean she didn't!
    :)
  6. christmasnite Jedi Knight

star 1
    You didn't scare me away! I've just been using a holiday sock, and y'all aren't on my favorites list for this sock.

Well, you weren't. You are now.
  7. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah! Welcome back Carmenite/Christmasnite! I'm glad DB did not scare you away.
  8. Mazzic Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi y'all! Just checking in! My name is Frank...aka "Mazzic," and I've been a member of the boards for a while now. I fell away from Star Wars during the early years of college, but the Celebration 4 helped rekindle my affection.

So...um...yeah. Hi!
  9. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
  10. emeza Jedi Padawan

Hello, my name is Julian and I'm happy to join everybody. I'm actually the only one in my family and friends who is a die hard star wars fan, so I'm actually excited to join a fan group, because I usually don't talk about star wars to anyone because of their lack of interest.
  11. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    What's Star Wars? No, only kidding. Happy to meet you. Hope you can join our next dinner event?
  12. emeza Jedi Padawan

When's the next event and where? that would be great. Like I mentioned, I am an outcast to friends because I'm for everything star wars.
  13. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    When and Where will be announced by our fearless leader, Commander Skyryder.
  14. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome to the boards! Feel free to tell us more about yourself and your Star Wars obsession. Are you a costumer, gamer, someone who read the EU, or someone who could tell me the name of the caterer on ROTJ. We have them all here.

Our next meeting will be in Feb. I'm going to hope to post the time and place before Monday. I'm craving Italian so hope you like it.
  15. emeza Jedi Padawan

I'm into everything especially the comics and novels. I collect the latest figures, or at least try to keep up. I also try to keep up with the gentle giant collections and I'm currently in the works, or planning to convert a room into a star wars/entertainment room. I have lots of things to display, but little room to do it currently. Which section in this website do you usually post the gatherings in? Looking forward to it. Any help that you might need please feel free and let me know.
  16. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome. I don't know how we are going to abbreviate your name though.
  17. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    EM, you should be very nice to GForce & maybe he'll show you his nerd room. Although I've seen more extensive collections, I think his room set up is the most awesome I've ever seen.
  18. JediMia Jedi Master

star 1
  19. emeza Jedi Padawan

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. It is very cool to be around individuals that actually have something in common with me.
  20. Mazzic Force Ghost

star 4
    Will we be notified of the next LA Fan Force meeting/dinner here? Or is there an email list? Would love to meet some of y'all!

mazzic23(a)yahoo.com
  21. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello Mazzic23, we are currently voting for the next day for our meeting. It will be posted here probably tomorrow night. Feel free to vote and join us.
  22. Jedi_Ninja_Tenchi Jedi Padawan

Hi everybody Im Jedi-Ninja-Tenchi im glad to be here and hopefully have fun
  23. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. Jedi_Ninja_Tenchi Jedi Padawan

Ty Its been a long time i have a great sl for my char
  25. barriss31 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi everyone, LA is my hometown and I miss it BADLY! The FF in my own city is inactive, so I thought I'd give this a try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.