main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to The Linc--The Philadelphia Eagles Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by YoungAngus, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLR

SLR Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 20, 2002
    Me too. It is well documented in the media around here about the strife that arose b/w McNabb and Garcia once Garcia had success and was embraced by the city. McNabb was jealous and doesn't want to share the spotlight. This animosity has also extended to Westbrook. Westbrook was a stud for the Eagles after McNabb went down. He showed he was their best player and proved he was an everydown back if given the chance to carry the ball 20 plus times a game. McNabb is now upset and jealous of Westbrook. He doesn't want to share the spotlight and doesn't want to run the football. he wants the offense to revolve around him. I think TO and McNabb exploded b/c of two massive egos on both sides w/ two guys who didn't want to share.

2. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Man losin Garcia sucks, I really would've liked to have kept him and dumped McNabb, keep the system that worked so well at the end of the season going.

3. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    The Eagles will be wearing these hideous throwback jerseys September 23rd vs. the Lions to commemorate their 75th anniversary

[image=http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/CFEOFJOHPJAG/mcnabb_throwjersey_070425.jpg]

Also cast your votes for the Eagles All-Franchise Team here.

4. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Those jerseys are awful, what are they thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.