Welcome to the NE FF awards planning forum !!

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Welcome and thanks to everyone who is involved in the planning process of the awards.

This forum was created so that everyone involved would have a better communication and help with planning.
    If there is someone on the planning committe who does not yet hav eaccess to this forum please PM me so I can add them ..
    Thanks!

PS - very important! Please do not give away any details regarding the show as I would like the show to be a surpise and entertaining :)

Thanks again for everyones help and understanding !!!!!
  2. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  3. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Red five, standing by.

:D
  4. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Hey guys :) I'm a little late to the party but I'm here finally hehe.
  5. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ok I have a banquet question...... how many tables has everyone come up with to sponsor the diff planet themes? or are we not doing this?

What do we still need for these?

ALso I am going over the finals on the after party (show/activities) and will be announcing that tomorrow.
    Greencat and I came up with a whats my line type of activity after the show. I have a few volunteers who would like to help host this. This will be considered our after party.

I would like to have a cake or dessert afterwards since it will be a couple of houra since all the food is cleared away.
    What are everyones thoughts on this?
  7. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    can we all post in here for a recap to make sure some things are set and what we still need?

Greencat are we all set on the screen and LCD projector? What connections will I need for that for the laptop?

Terry - I am sending you your script for the skit when I get home. Also all the images will be flying yoru way tonight for the website.

Bonmothma - Sending you lyrics and yoda song

Still trying to find out who will be speaking regarding the padawan program.. last I hear fluke may be doing it?

Announcement made on TFN.

who or what am I missing? LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.