main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to the NORTH!

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Jairen, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nath

Jedi_Nath Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2005
    I'll say Hi and join in next time then? :D

2. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    By all means.

3. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Just spoken to me mam and i got a green light for Sat 12th. In attendance will be: Myself, Jace, Dave, ObiWanCon (what's u're name by the by m8?) and Suzy. I got the TV and Epi's 1,2,4,5 and 6. i Will also make tea out of general wonderfullness, Jace is bringin the troops from Darlo station, Yoda and a DVD player (Mines been a bit jippy today so i'll take you up on the offer), The rest of you only need to bring your wonderfull selves (Though if u wanna bring Drink and munchies its all good)

Looks like we're set for operation marathon and the FFUK:N 3'rd meet that will finally make us official guys [face_dancing]

4. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    You mean what's my name it's GREG, actually Lord_Ogli what?s yours I don?t believe I know it.

5. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    ..hey guys, you ever thought of reading these things called 'profiles' lol;) . I've heard they can be informative!

6. Susan_Delgado

Susan_Delgado Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2005
    heay whats this and where....
    i dont smoke pipes i smoke menthol....
    and ummmmmm i like jar jar binks hes so cute.....

7. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Let me know your address so I can send you all my twisted Jar Jar toys! They are evil! [face_hypnotized]

8. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    hey suez

im the only pipe smoker (start when i was in the TA - when i was a heavy chain smoker a 60 per day man on tabs - one of the reason's i went on to the pipe .

ok message understood chris ill stand at the back of ya garden like a garden nome smoking me pipe (doing my gandalf thing ! )

9. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    love jar jar if you want my e-mail ask dave.......
    i am still fighting for an apoligie for you please dont think all us goths the same......
    have fun y,all
    and i do suggest you cvome to whitby i will be htier we can go for a pint dont need to go goth wise....

10. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    Susan - dont worry about the Whitby site thing. To be honest, I met with Dave last week and we had a chat. I said, for me, its wasted energy to seek something that isnt there and wont be there (like an apology from the youth of today for their ignorance and lack of insight...) and I certainly have bigger things in my life right now to prioritise.

I am just happy that you have found, and joined, this site - we are all pretty much into a mixture of general sci-fi and welcome anyone with that kind of outlook and interest on board - spread the word! [face_dancing]

As for the Jar Jar Binks....I was only joking...I use my figures for target practice with my lightsaber! :eek:

11. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    i second that please come jase - whitby will be fun - me my chris suez and you can have so much fun
    anyway i nominate suez as a hon jedi

12. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    hmmmm
    no the thing is those who were throwing the abuse were older not younger...im younger and im hated for it......
    you s houldnt feel like you cant come to whitby because of us.....dave is going purely to sell me a jacket i feel so bad that youse regard goths in such a way...all i can say is dont regard us all the same way im nice honest lol....come i shall buy you a pint....
    im very pitbull like......i will makew sure you get no abuse i promise....

as for scinece fiction my mum is a huge fan i was brought up on star trek on channel two on sunday......my dad likes star wars my mum doesnt........i like it i just well im not as clued up as some....
    why target practice with jar jar hes cool

13. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    i second that please come jase - whitby will be fun - me my chris suez and you can have so much fun
    anyway i nominate suez as a hon jedi

awww thats sweet...
    yeah dude you need to come to whitby **** em all....if i had a jedi outfit ir a princess layla or even an eewok.....i would do it and **** them alllllllll
    seriously dont let any one get you down....

14. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Ta Jase :D Best let you know now I don't drink though :p The monks emptied the barrels for me anyways. As for the holiday, was a good one, though I think castle climbing has given me a dead right leg. These pesky ancestors, couldn't they have invented the lift sooner, *grumble*

Lord_Ogli - :( Yep I was there, though it was only for an hour or so and my folks were doing the driving so though it would have been a great chance to meetup, it also wasn't on the cards - even though I had NO IDEA that you lived there, I need keep an eye on doing that again. Lovely place btw, you are blessed with such a cool area.

15. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Stay for a night out and see if u still think that :rolleyes:

16. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    What time does this all kick off?

17. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
  18. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    you need to come be strong and be proud...........
    i will look after you any negativity will be dealt with firmly and swiftly.....consider me youre wee goth bodyguard lol

19. edgejedi88

May 13, 2005
    ...thx Susan - just got other things to do right now and money to save, so wont be there.

I would happily kick anyones disagreeable ass from the site if I met them though, however, I suspect they [face_chicken] would run to hide in M&S if that was the case...goths one day...the next, who knows. Ickle fickle fiends.

We the few, the proud, the ones with morals and the ones who stick with things....More than fashion. Its our lives. Committment. :cool:

20. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    here here.....
    indeed i was shocked at thier attitude very deeply shocked and disgusted......
    and at that point i was ashamed to be a goth.....
    i was always brought up to accept others......and always be myself...
    really my mum was just saying that because she couldnt afford the gear everyone else had we were very poor...
    im a shabby chic goth really i have a few omen and raven pieces and lip service things.......
    all is fine its ashame you cant make it...
    i think i may have persuaded mr booth to come in jedi form.....
    im also a bit of a rebel te he he never go by the mainstream.....
    as my dad said just because george lucas made jedi......
    doesnt make it any more daft than those jack sparrow pirates....
    at least the jedihave a history of sorts....
    lol my dad god bless him....

21. jedi_master_booth

Jun 24, 2005
    SUEZ SAID
    here here.....
    indeed i was shocked at thier attitude very deeply shocked and disgusted......
    and at that point i was ashamed to be a goth.....
    i was always brought up to accept others......and always be myself...
    really my mum was just saying that because she couldnt afford the gear everyone else had we were very poor...
    im a shabby chic goth really i have a few omen and raven pieces and lip service things.......
    all is fine its ashame you cant make it...
    i think i may have persuaded MR BOOTH to come in jedi form.....
    im also a bit of a rebel te he he never go by the mainstream.....
    as my dad said just because george lucas made jedi......
    doesnt make it any more daft than those jack sparrow pirates....
    at least the jedihave a history of sorts....
    lol my dad god bless him....

JEDI_MASTER_BOOTH SAY'S

Suez im sorry but ive never been known as Mr Booth Ill tell you when we meet but my name is
    The Viscount Booth, not Mr Ive been known as Viscount for now 3 years and before that i was known as Sir David . this is mostly because i work within locl and regional politics .

22. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    But he's very modest about it :p

23. Susan_Delgado

Oct 10, 2005
    sorry no offence intended....

24. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Don't worry bout it, Any time someone threatens to take them selves too seriously u feel free to disabuse them of the notion. I won't have it on these boards [face_shame_on_you].

Fancy invading france Susan? Join Us

25. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Join us Susan, come over to the dark side of the force and attack france ... also they have some great wines I am planning on stealing!
    [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.