Welcome to the QCJO

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by UluUlix, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Greetings. I would like to welcome eveyone to the Quad City Jedi Order Post Boards. We, the executive council, would like to invite you to share in our excitement and our community that focuses on our common love of the Star Wars Universe.

Some of us our old enough to remember the anticipation as we sat in the theatre and waited for the lights to dim and fade. For some us that was 1977. Others have memories of the Special Edition as it was released in the theatres. Regarless of our ages, or which year it was-we still remember it as Star Wars-The Original Trilogy.

The screen was filled with the 20th Century Fox Logo and theme. And then the journey started with...

Along time ago in a Galaxy far, far away...

Join us as we share in the excitement again. We are looking forward to a wonderful year. We have several activities planned. As we get closer to the release of the OTC on DVD and as we wait for Episode III, we have many events that you can join us in. The past is prologue...

Chris Bornhoeft-President
    Steve Bornhoeft-Vice President and web development
    Nathan Paxton-Web master
    Kent Heath-Communications

2. Julian_St_Jox Jedi Padawan

3. Super_J Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chris, I also remember waiting for the movie to start way back in 1977. I had no clue how that movie would change my life.

I too am old
  4. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    That was Kent who posted, not Chris. and this is Chewbacca he has nothing to due with this post, now look at the silly monkey!

[image=http://www.quadcityjediorder.com/images/chewy/DSCN0286.JPG]
  5. Super_J Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im too old to even remember who everyone is
  6. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.