main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Welcome to the Rebellion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Magellan_the_Cat, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    There was an incident last week in the Yavin system, and the Empire is claiming Rebel Sabotage of a mining platform. The Rebelion is claiming a major victory at the hands of a farmboy.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, another group of rebels is getting ready to strike Imperial targets elsewhere...

The Rules:
    Mostly the same old standards of "Behave yourself"
    All characters must be built using WEG d6 system. PM me with the character before posting. I'll be happy to help. You are builting starting characters, but with 9d of skills, and as much cyberwear as you want (heh, heh, heh.) You can use templates or design your own. No Barabel Shockboxers.
    You are part of the rebellion. Aside from that, you can pretty much build whatever character type you want.

Typical types:
    Pilot, Explorer, Smuggler, Young Senator, Armchair Historian, Former Imperial Officer, Old Senator, Technician, Noble Arisotrat, Droid.
    Unusual: Saber Rake, Arms Merchant, Racer, Pacifist, Taxi Driver, Law Enforcement Officer/Grunt, Zooologist, Medic, Cyborged Pirate, Space Bum/Itinerate Traveler.
    Strange: Quixotic Jedi, Pschysophrenic Leper, Holovid Star.

2. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Plot: this is a turn-based RPG. You create the characters, say what they say, tell me what you want them to do.
    Everyone is going to be playing in a rebel cell (or cells if we get that many people) working to help bring down the Empire or cripple it. Missions will include stealing from the empire, sabotage, explosions, demolitions, gunning down stormtroopers, evading persuit, and hopefully having fun. I intend to have posts at least every other day once the action starts. Any race/species appropriate to the Rebellion era is allowable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.