main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to the Salt Lake Fanforce Chapter

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by VoidDancer, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lord17

Sith_Lord17 Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2004
    Hello, I'm Jim, I'm 17, about 5'7" and I've lived in West Jordan Utah all my life. I've been a star wars fan since I was about five..I'm very shy until until I get to know you (Even on message boards). And I'm a huge fan of the Knights of the old republic game..Anything else you want to know, just ask. :D

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome Jim. We are glad to have you hear. I hope to see you at upcomming events.

3. Sith_Lord17

Jul 10, 2004
    Thanks, I'll try to make it. (stupid family vacations :rolleyes: )

4. VadersHelmet

VadersHelmet Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2004
    Hi, My name is Kyle.
    I am a Star Wars fan, hence why I'm here. I stumbled onto theforce.net while doing a search and then after looking around a little I noticed that there were city clubs. "There won't be one in Utah" I thought; But lo' and behold there is!
    Somethings that I like about Star Wars: I loved growing up with it; it gave me a universe of my very own that I could play in. In addition I have really loved being to continue the adventure in my adult years with the novels that are being written.
    Somethings about me that aren't Star Wars: I'm 24 years old, a little over six foot, and enjoy sports. I thought I would go with Ondiv's explanation.

5. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome, I hope you can make it to the Drive in this coming weekend.

I love it when we get new members. :D

6. JediQuest1

JediQuest1 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2004
    Hello all,
    I am new to these boards as I just registered. I guess this is where I introduce myself. My name is John. I am a single father of two boys in the Magna area. I have been a Star Wars fan since A New Hope. My first born is named Luke, so he too is a fan of the Force. I am excited about Episode III as well as very pleased to hear George's selection for the new title. I love all things Star Wars from novels, comics, fan fiction, artwork, games, etc.
    Currently I have been writing my own version of Episode III just for the fun of it. I am up to the Obi-Wan/Anakin battle. I have also built some custom lightsaber props in the past. Unfortunately, I do not have any at this time. Well hope that helps. I hope to get to know all of you in time.
    -John

7. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    Welcome!!! Another Magnaite(sp?) cool!!!

--- sig ---

mutilate!!! mutilate!!!

8. LordMaster

LordMaster Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2004
    Hello, my name shall remain nameless. I am that all encompassing void that knows everything yet mostly nothing. If you can figure out who I am you win because I still don't know.

9. AngieRei

AngieRei Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2004
    Hello, my name is Angela; I moved to Utah last year, with my family. I really like living here :D
    I love Star Wars, and KOTOR (Knights Of The Old Republic) Besides that I love art and writing (and reading!) music and movies, too. I am very close to the people I love, and I love animals.

I believe if something good is meant to happen, it?ll happen (that is why I am at this board, it is fate [face_hypnotized] Really just my best friends idea :D ) Most people who meet me say I?ve very interesting and different from anyone else they?ve ever met! (in a good way!)

That?s me! :D

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome to the group, we hope to see you at the activites coming up.

I'm on the boards by fate as well. I think we can all put it down to that. ;)

11. Shadow_Wolf_3882

Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2004
    Well, I guess I'd better poke my head in. After all, Mary would kill me if I didn't.

I'm Brandon. Some of you guys might remember me from the drive-in. ;) I'm 22 and about 5'11". I'm planning on moving to SLC after I'm done with school. As per Star Wars, I've been a fan since I was an itty bitty kid. So you could say it's in my blood, so to speak.

Anything else needed to be known, just PM me.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    *huggles*

You made it. :D And your first post is here. Welcome to the group, I'll be sure to give you an extra good welcome when we see each other again. ;)

13. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Huzzah! Welcome Brandon, <snicker>....what ever gave you....<snicker>....the idea of joing....<snicker>....the Fan Force? <snicker>

14. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    The same reason I joined the FanForce, Riley!
    All the hot babes!!!!

15. Shadow_Wolf_3882

Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2004
    One in particular.......but that's a different story. And don't make me fly there and teach you a lesson by using a wet noodle on your ears, Riley. And yes, I will do so. [face_devil]

16. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    lol, I joined so I could get a social life and forget about a hot babe.

17. AngieRei

AngieRei Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2004
    I joined the FF because I am Jim's hot babe! Also because I am a fan of SW! (Still learning about it though ;) )

18. Sith_Lord17

Jul 10, 2004
    ..No, you're not... [face_worried]

19. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Nice avatar. I must have missed that episode of ALF where he revealed that he was actually a Sith.

20. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    It was episode 81....I DIED IN EPISODE 81!

21. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    Did that show even have 81 episodes? Did they even have a second season?

Edit- As it turns out ALF aired for four seasons and there was a cartoon (ALF Tales) and a talk show("Tonight, Tonight" - The ALF Tonight Show Special). They also produced "Project: ALF", a 1-and-a-half-hour-long tv movie 6 years after the show went off the air

It's a scary world we live in

22. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    What's even scarier is that you cared enough to find out.

23. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    somehow I knew someone would point out how pathetic that was

24. Jedi-Baby

Jedi-Baby Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    I thought I would post here for fun.
    I am 23, red hair, hazel eyes, and 5 feet 5 1/2 inches tall. I like star wars, and I am still learning all the ins and outs of it.

25. Bob-of-Bobington

Bob-of-Bobington Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    Aloha!
    I really dont think anybody is still looking at this post, but lol, i'm going to post anyway!

Hello everybody, I'm Taylor- the new guy. I'm a young fellow, and proud of it! I'm about 6 ft. 2 but if you ask i'll probably say 6 foot 3.
    Well... Okay- So I really want to get into a RPG group, because I DMed a star wars, but mostly DnD for a few years or what not, but lol- it would be very cool to try it out as a player for once. So, if any of you have any UT player groups, I'd love to hear about it!

I love to write, and read when I get a chance. I'm an addict to water, and I'm working to break my addiction to cookies... Going to the meetings and everything- but once ya try one, idk, its like pringles, ya just cant stop or something. I'm probably not the type of person you'd expect to like star wars, but lol, i sure do. I think a book I'm writing for it (from a bit ago) is going to be published somewhat soon! [Very excited, if it does, i'll let you all know]
    Um... Yeah! lol, My email is Charas15@msn.com; but i suppose ya could just PM me or what not too.

So yup, Its going to be fun getting to know you.
    Aloha!
    Taylor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.