main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome to the Salt Lake Fanforce Chapter

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by VoidDancer, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome twice.

2. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    Hello everyone. My name is Anastasia and I currently live in Las Vegas, NV. I chose to try and join this board because I very much enjoy Utah and wouldn't mind traveling for gatherings, etc.

A little bit about me:
    I heavily enjoy tattoos and piercings. I love to read books on Criminology, Star Wars, Harry Potter, horror, and anything in the field of Psychology. I create Munnys and Dunnys and spend a lot of time with friends/loved ones.
    I love to meet new people and travel. Pen Pals are awesome and always welcome[:D]

I always enjoyed Star Wars however it was episode III that got me hooked. I love the rise and fall story of Anakin Skywalker.

My newest interest is getting into RPG (Star Wars) so if you play, please contact me.

Best,
    Anastasia

3. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Welcome! :D

We'll try to make the events worth the travel so you'll want to keep coming back.

4. Zero7

Zero7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2006
    Thank you so much! I promise to keep up on the posts.

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Yay a new person. Welcome to the group.

6. Kitty_Pounce

Kitty_Pounce Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2007
    Andy decided to claim that as a newbie, he's instating a tax on me for my first night and ordering me to post more.

What a tyrant. ^^

Anyways, yeah. :3 Hi guys. Name's Sierra. I feel more comfortable being called Kosmos or Kossie or just Kos online, but you can really call me what you wish. I'm 19, married...

I read the first few posts of this thread. So old! I miss mini_pounce. Her humor was unreachable. I laughed so hard... but maybe it's just because it's late. ^^

Lessee... as way of proper introduction (2000 character limit on the profile bio is just not enough)... I'm a pending English Major at the University of Utah, at the moment. I enjoy/love/whatever writing and roleplaying. I enjoy video games more than most girls seem to (crazy chicks) and I certainly have no problem with staying up until three in the morning with Riley and Andy while playing video games and goofing off otherwise.

Lessee... I've been married eight months. I have three younger sisters... I love animals (cats and wolves especially) as well as the fictional ones like dragons. In fact, the novel I'm currently buried in writing is the dragon novel I've always wanted to write. ^^ It's brilliant. ...okay, that's a lie. It still needs sooo much work.

As far as Star Wars things go, I loooove Obi-Wan, OT version and Prequels. Even as a kid, Ben was my favorite. He's just... the coolest. End story. And some of his lines in RotS make me cry. :( As a roleplayer, I play Jedi, and that's about it. I'm not afraid to touch the darkside there, though. :p Hopefully, someday, my horizons may extend to non Force sensitives, but who knows. ^^ The Force is just too cool to pull away from.

In all honesty, I'm much more outgoing online than I am in person. Here, I'll chat your ear off and ramble until you're forced to pull the plug of your computer so you don't have to listen to me anymore. In person, it's another story. I probably won't talk to you until you talk to me, and even then, unless you keep up the conversation, we won't be talking long. People make me edgey and nervous. But we're working on that. :D

Anwhoo, much kudos to all of you here who I know and love. :p Hopefully we'll have a fun event sometime soon where we can all get together and, well, hang out and say 'hiiiii' and such.

Because, ya know, that's what we do.

PS. Blame Andy for the length of this post. He started this by saying 'you should post on the welcome to the salt lake fanforce chapter thread' and then handing me the computer with the direction to log riley out and myself in. and then riley said to log myself out when i'm done so he doesn't accidently post as me again. silly man. (i've stopped capitalizing, that a good time for me to stop babbling now.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.