Welcome to the Seattle FanForce Boards

Discussion in 'Seattle, WA' started by PunkJr, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PunkJr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings!

This is kinda weird, because the boards have been here for a while, so we already have a small group of "regs", but I wanted to post this for all the "newbs" out there as well... :D

I'm PunkJr, the brand spankin' new City Rep for the Seattle area.

It's my job to make sure that everyone is kept up to date on the different Star Wars related happenings here in the Puget Sound area, and to let you know that the Seattle Star Wars Society is on the case!

Now that being said, the SSWS does have it's own message board system. That's where we do most of the planning and discussion for our events. Over there, my handle is DarthDepot.

So please, if anyone ever has any questions, or suggestions, or complaints, please don't hesitate to drop me an email of PM. My email address is in my profile!

My goal is to make this place an awesome extension of both the FanForce and the SSWS, reaching out to new faces and bringing them into the fold.

Are you a Rebel? Click Here for the ALPHA BASE

Are you an Imperial? Click Here for GARRISON TITAN

I'm working with some of the graphic artists in the SSWS to create a new banner for /\ up there! If you've got any suggestions, toss them my way!

Okay, that's about enough for now, so Welcome here, or Welcome from the SSWS boards, and please feel free to join us in all of our upcoming events!
  2. TinyObawan Jedi Knight

star 3
    YHA!

I'm new! Go washington!

*sits back down and begins to whistle*
  3. PunkJr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome! We love new people!!
  4. Jedi_Jacen Jedi Master

star 3
    New people! Muwahahahahaha! [face_devil]

J/k! Welcome!
  5. Sakura_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    viva le seattle!! *goes and sits next to TinyObawan and whistles a christmas song* I'm a newbie as well...
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome younglings! I am here to help if you have any questions as well.
  7. Princess1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm another newbie! :p Actualy, not new to star wars, just new to being a member to Seattle Fan Force. For the longest time I didn't know people from a little ways away could join. (I live like five hours away in a area seriously empty of star wars fans) :D
  8. mrslush50 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey fellow Seattleites!

Been on the boards for a few months now, but just discovered this forum.

9. mrslush50 Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.