main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Welcome to the Southern Colorado Forum!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    hi everbody!!!

bowling, sounds interesting.

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Name:(TD5151), Married

What Star Wars related things are you interested in? Oh man! Where do I start...I have been a fan of Star Wars since its release at the Cooper Theatre (which burned down later)in May of 1977. I was 13 years old and I started collecting the toys then and have continued to this day. I am currently living in Albuquerque and I am involved with the Fan Force here. I am also with the 501st Mountain Garrison.

What non Star Wars things are you interested in? Life after Ex-Wife! :D

How did you find this forum? Like Bob said earlier...I figured I had better post since the Birrer's are always posting on the Mos Alba Boards and since Southern Colorado is my old stomping grounds!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/TD5151/TD5151.jpg]

3. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    Hey Kids!
    since i KNOW most of you anyway, i though I would post over here and say hi...HI! *waves from up north*

4. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Hello. It's been a while but im back. none of you remember me tho.

NAME-David
    AGE-16
    WHAT SW RELATED THINGS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?- Anything and Everything SW
    WHAT NON-SW THINGS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?- Im a video game junkie, I bowl, and I am just about obssesed with JROTC as I am with SW
    HOW DID YOU FIND THIS FORUM?- My friend, who was even more obssesed than I am.

A Bowling meeting sounds fun.

5. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    well, Welcome!! JROTC, I remember the days.I was a big player in my unit.Whats your rank/position and are you on any teams?

6. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Im a Cadet 2LT. and Im the Color Guard CO. I also am on the Drill Team, and I am the head of a couple commitees for squadron "get togethers". and of course military balls. so yeah. thats what i do in JROTC.

7. Zil-Qui-Jin

Zil-Qui-Jin Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    My name is Terry Baldwin
    I like anything that is fun to do
    I have a lot of intrest in Starwars and alway will till i die.
    Cant stand politics but live with it.

and i would like to say hello to everyone and hope to meet all of you!

May the force guide you through life as well as death!

8. Zil-Qui-Jin

Zil-Qui-Jin Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    Lets try this again

Name: Terry Baldwin
    Fav. Starwars movie: All of them
    Hobbies: I do ren acting, armor building, leather working, paintball, rpg, Brew bear and wine etc. and lots more!

The big picture is I like to have fun. I am quiet when you first meet but when I get to know you, Oh look out!! I have met some of you this summer here in P-town, and you are quite the group. And i would like to say that i Have been busy to visit as much as i would like.

hope this helps
    thanks

9. Gilbu_Cotac

Gilbu_Cotac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    This is my last post as Gilbu Cotac...

10. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    ...For I am now Dark Side Otaku!!!
    Brand new packaging, same rich, buttery flavor!

Sorry, I'm not a new guy, but I didn't know where else to put it.

11. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    Question, with Pueblo becoming the main base of the SCFF do we want to contact void and have hime change the title or should we axe this one and start fresh?

12. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Just a random tech note: Because of a board error/bug/issue, the titles of sticky threads cannot be changed. Many of us (managers) have tried, and it never works. Very annoying. So the best would probably be to create a new thread, either now with a generic title, or in a few months after the dust has settled.

~H~

13. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Maybe thats something we can do next month...after the dust settles. ;)

But yes, I'm all for changing it.

14. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    Its been a while-but I decided to come back to the site. It looks like this site has grown in the past year. Are there any regular events going on here in the springs

15. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    we are getting more organized. everything this month is going on in pueblo. we will prob have stuff up there later on.

and welcome back!

16. deathlikescats

deathlikescats Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2004
    Ok, so I forgot to post here first. My bad...

Name: Kim Hickey(yup... it's ok to giggle)
    Fav. SW Movie: Hmm... bit's of most of em.
    Hobbies: Ren Fairs, Watching SCI-Fi/Fantasy/Action/Horror movies and anime of all sorts, bowling and other such ammusements, gaming of all sorts, costuming, designing stuff, drawing things, learning new cool bits. Oh and reading Terry Pratchett books.

I think that's most of it...

17. Marauder_x

Marauder_x Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    Name: Kris H. (I am a guy, despite it being spelt with a 'K' instead of the traditional 'Ch')

What Star Wars related things are you interested in? Since I'm only 17 I probably havent been into Star wars for as long as some of the older people here but I play alot of the SW videogames and I've seen EP. I,II,IV,V, and VI more times than I could possibly count..

What non Star Wars things are you interested in?
    Prof. sports, NFL and NHL (Bronc's and Av's)..I listen to Kilo 94.3 although alot of times they play some weaker rock then I care to listen to.

How did you find this forum? Beh, been coming to TFN for several years now and I finally decided to check out the forums.

I noticed most of you seem to be in the Springs but I'm in Pueblo, I hope its still cool I post on these boards.

18. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    Welcome!!!!!! a lot of us are actually in pueblo. we only have a few members in springs right now. and we do a lot of stuff!

glad you found us!!

19. Marauder_x

Marauder_x Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    I didnt read through previous posts stating that P-town became the main base for SCFF..but cool, so I can actually do stuff with this group rather than only posting on the forums.

20. Fett_wannabe

Fett_wannabe Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2005
    Um... What is up everybody? If you haven't realised it yet, I am quite a newbie. I just registered. I like just about everything star wars, and I like to weld. I am in a machining and welding class.
    I am 18, still in highschool, and I live in Pueblo. IF any of you have heard of South High School, I go there. Go Colts... But yeah, It is cool to be on here. I found this place via google, because I was looking for another forum to talk to other people on.

21. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    welcome to the SCFF!!

welding and machining is so fun!!! if your taking it at south, is it still through PCC? i took it at central but they had it as south as well.

glad you found us!

22. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    Hello!! most of us are in Pueblo.feel free to join in on any of the threads.

23. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Welcome! We do a lot of local activities here in Pueblo...feel free to join us. :)

24. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Name: Jenna

What Star Wars related things are you interested in? Nearly everything...I don't have the money right now to collect, but I love everything

What non Star Wars things are you interested in? My daughter, SG-1, Charmed, my job (military intelligence), CSI, football, hockey, reading, science...etc.

How did you find this forum? Skimming through, while working on my fan fic.

I never really realized how many people liked Star Wars in Colo. Springs. It's kind of amazing really. My friends all think I'm crazy.

~*Whisper*~

25. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    Welcome whispers! glad you found the forum!!