Richmond,VA Welcome to your Forum Richmond !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Well, as per request you guys have your own forum!
    Welcome!!!!

In order to start your own chapter you will need to hold 3 meetings with at least 3 people.

Good luck and if you need anything I am your RSA for this region, I would be happy to help any way I can

For more help on starting a chapter you can go here FAQ

or here

Starting your own chapter

hope that helps!
  2. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    We finally have our own section!!!!!!
  3. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats on getting your forum! :)
  4. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Congrats! let me know if i can help you with anything!
  5. JSaunders Jedi Knight

6. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
  7. jainasolo11sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    since i'm the lone c'ville poster, i'm going to join you all :) congrats on getting the board!
  8. devixnon Jedi Padawan

So this is seperate from The Moisture Farm Coop? That's great because there needs to be an alternative club in Richmond. I know some people in that club and they were forced to leave because the current members are being exclusive rather than inclusive. It's really sad. This should be the fun Richmond Star Wars club and I'm looking forward to working with the 501st and the Rebel Legion! Greetings everyone
  9. zNova Jedi Padawan

So what do we have to do to vote for a Richmond FF rep?

Let's meet for coffee Friday at World Cup near VCU.. say 8pm?
  10. devixnon Jedi Padawan

I work in the West End not too far away ...sounds good for me
  11. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    in order to become an official chapter you need at least 3 people to attend 3 meetings. At that point you can elect a CR. ;)
  12. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    first...i started a whole new thread for meeting times and locals. as for friday...sorry but i can't, i have plans.
  13. ibrahim Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is so great! Richmond needed a FanForce! I've been lurking on the moisturefarmcoop.com boards forever but some of those guys make everyone there crazy it seems, let's hope they don't find out about this!

Were you guys at the Imax on Halloween? I can't believe how many cool Star Wars fans there are in Richmond. That was really fun.

I live on southside but I can meet Friday, let's do it!
  14. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    I plan to try and be there. Depends on what the weather is like and what time I get off work.

Nave
  15. Armage Jedi Padawan

Same here. Hope I can find parking in the Fan on a Friday night ;-)
  16. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    I sure do see a lot of newbies in here! ;) hehe. Perhaps there is hope yet for Richmond.
    Keith
  17. TheMynock Jedi Padawan

Hello Everyone

and Hi Ibrahim...
    I was there at the IMAX halloween AOTC...were you in costume? I know it was Halloween but I was amazed at how many people were in costume. That was an incredible night.
  18. ibrahim Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, the Imax was amazing. I wasn't in a costume but after seeing all the cool ones I wished I had one. Hey everyone else, I recognize a few names from the co-op, I was just kidding about you and your messageboards (don't flame me!). Good to meet here!
  19. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well if you are serious about the costume thing...might want to check out the fact that the mfc is starting a costuming thing like the 23rd of this month. might be a good joint venture between the two groups
  20. zNova Jedi Padawan

hmmm nothing personal against the remaining farmers, but personally, I think it's too early to be thinking about joint efforts. I think the Richmond FF should get started before combining efforts with the MFC.

Of course for costumers, that sounds like a great gathering.
  21. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    I guess I was unclear about what I meant. I simply meant that it would be a nice way for all of us to meet, from both groups and have some star wars related fun. Since the Richmond FF has not really started yet, and because the costume thing sounds like it will be a normal get together, it might be something, if both groups have interest, to get the two groups to get along, and stop the anamosity.

O and I read that you were moving to Oregon, such a huge move. how are plans moving along?
  22. zNova Jedi Padawan

"...and stop the anamosity."

Animosity? What animosity?

*looks around*

Ain't no animosity on my end of the block!
  23. jainasolo11sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    stacy, i think that's a good way for everyone to get together.
    i'll be at the costuming meeting so everyone please come so i can meet some sw fans :) i've never been to a ff or mfc meeting so i'm a complete newbie and i want to see tons of smiley faces there.
    (sorry for all that happiness, i'm too perky :p )
  24. JSaunders Jedi Knight

As for as the animosity ,...I think she meant in general. It's pretty clear from several posts. But I don't think she meant that comment to you directly Amy.

Sticks,...can't wait to meet you there, I just hope Evan doesn't freak out and bring 50 dozen brownies or something LOL :D
  25. jainasolo11sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    well i was already planning on bringing brownies on the 23rd ;-) wasn't sure if evan would make some after my comment, hehe. i hope everyone likes chocolate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.