main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New City Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hello Greenville, NC! Welcome to your new city forum! :)

This forum can be used to meet and greet other Star Wars fans in your area and to organize your own FanForce chapter.

To become an official FanForce chapter, you must hold three announced meetings, with at least three people (from separate households) in attendance at each meeting. When you have decided when and where to meet, someone needs to send me all the meeting information so that I can post a meeting announcment on the FanForce website. All meetings must be posted on the FF website for them to count toward your official total. It is also a good idea to post meeting announcement threads in this forum, as well, so that folks who visit here will see it.

The FanForce FAQ has answers to most questions that anyone might have. However, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that the FAQ does not address. I can be reached via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. As the Southeast Regional Support Admin, I'm here to help.

Also, be sure to observe the Terms of Service when posting on these boards. If you see anyone trolling, flaming, or spamming (or posting anything you think is inappropriate), contact me and I'll take a look.

Good luck and keep me updated! :D

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Oooooooh! It's so nice and roomy in here. I call the big bedroom on the right!! :p Thanks Minacia!

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Well Dal & Q, finally a place of our own. You deserve the big room Dal, you are the longest fanforce member of the group. As far as meeting. I am available Thurs and Friday of this week as well after 5pm. We could meet after work for coffee or something real quick and come up with the name of our group, what days are best to meet, etc....

Let me know.

Hope your family member's surgery goes well Dal.

I know Q is going to the Imperial Quartermaster show in August, I'm going. Are you going to be able to attend Dal?

Kel (Kevin)

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    It is my hope to be at IQM. I'm still trying to work out childcare issues right now, so we'll see. I have a friend in Raleigh who's been on me to go.

Friday afternoon may be a possibility. I'm going to be out at the hospital a lot of the day doing some video work for the Rehab Center. I don't think it should be an all-day affair. When we leave town (it's actually my father-in-law having surgery) will determine a lot of what happens. My wife may want to leave Friday evening and stay at her parents Friday night. I want to let my wife kind of plan things. I would feel weird saying, "Hey honey! I wanna meet a couple of guys I met online and talk about Star Wars! Can we put off seeing your dad?" So please understand my vagueness this week.

By next week, things should hopefully be back to normal and I would feel much safer planning an after-work B&N meet & greet.

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Next week sounds perfect. We'll discuss meeting times later. I wish your father-in-law the best of luck, along with you and your wife's family. I humbly appologize for any miss construed statements concerning meeting this week. I am just excited. I too have a wife and child and you are right, family comes first.

I work at PCMH in the front lobby area. When you enter the front doors, take a left towards the gift shop, and right before you get there, take a left into our office. If you get a chance Friday, stick your head in and say hi. Just ask for Kevin.

Later,

Kel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.