main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New City Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations and welcome to your new city forum! :D

This forum can be used to facilitate the formation of your very own FanForce chapter, while learning more about fans in your area.

When posting in this forum, please be sure to observe the Terms of Service.

I'm sure some of you are wondering how to get the ball rolling on becoming an official FanForce chapter. Well, here's a quick summary:

To become an official FanForce chapter, you must hold three announced meetings, with at least three people (from separate households) in attendance at each meeting. When your group has decided when and where to meet, someone needs to send me all the information so that I can post a meeting announcment on the FanForce website. All meetings must be posted on the FF website for them to count toward your official total. It is also a good idea to post meeting announcement threads in this forum, as well, so that folks who visit here will see them.

The FanForce FAQ has answers to most questions that anyone might have. However, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that the FAQ does not address.

Now, who am I, you might be asking? Well, I am the FanForce Regional Support Administrator for the Southeastern United States. My job is to help your group form a FanForce chapter, as well as address any questions, concerns, or issues that may pop up once your group becomes official. In short, I am your link to the FanForce staff.

If anyone has any questions, or if any trouble pops up in this forum, you can contact me via private message, or you can send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. I'm here to help. :)

Have fun and good luck! :D

2. Xander_Kenobi

Xander_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 25, 2003
    Thank you for all your help Minacia! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.