main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome To Your New Forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hello all! :)

This is the brand new forum for the LaGrange, GA area, as requested. This forum can be used to help facilitate the formation of a FanForce chapter for LaGrange and the surrounding areas. I do hope that you will use it to plan meetings, as well as to get to know other Star Wars fans in your area better.

Have fun, but please be sure to observe the Terms of Service for these boards.

Now, who am I, you might ask? Well, I am the FanForce Regional Support Administrator for the Southeastern United States. My job is to help your group form a FanForce chapter, as well as address any questions, concerns, or issues that may pop up once your group becomes official.

What is FanForce and how do we become an official chapter, you may now be asking? Check out the FanForce FAQ. It should provide the answers to many questions you might have. However, if there is something that isn't clear, or you have a question that isn't covered in the FAQ, please feel free to contact me via PM or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net or minacia@hothlantarebels.com.

That's enough of my blabbering. Enjoy your new forum and good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.